AIEED 2020 Application Form: ARCH College of Design and Business releases the application form for All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) for UG & PG in Design on its official website that is aieed.com. Aspirants looking forward to take admission have to fill the application form as per the eligibility criteria for AIEED 2020. For UG course candidates should have cleared 10+ 2 from any recognized university or equivalent and for PG courses candidates need to be graduate or pursuing graduation. The candidates have to fill the application form online after they make selection of the slots they will get their admit cards. Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee before the last date. For more information related to AIEEED 2020 application Form,the candidates can go through the page below scroll down the article.
AIEED 2020 Application Form
As the application form is submitted there will be conformation letter sent to the registered email id and the contact detail. And the application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. No applications shall be accepted after the last date. The aspirants can check the table below to have track the exam and the dates:
|Availability of application form||01 Oct 2018|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2019|
|AIEED 2020 stage 1||1 -15 Dec 2019|
|Stage 2||2 -19 Dec 2019|
|Stage 3||To be announced|
|Results||Within a week|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the AIEED 2020
AIEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria plays a very crucial role in AIEED admission process. Only eligible candidates are supposed to apply for AIEED 2020. And if the application forms are found incomplete or not up to the eligible mark it will be canceled. The eligibility criteria as per the instruction of the conducting body is mentioned below , to have a detailed knowledge about it the candidates can check the table below :
|UG|| • Candidates who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/|
State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines)
• Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2019. Qualifying students will
be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2020 after clearing
the 3rd & last stage of the exam.
• PTE Exam (Academics) to be cleared within 1 year of course
commencement for progression to UK University
|48% or above|
|PG||Graduate or pursuing graduation in any stream from a recognized Indian|
University / Graduate or Appearing for Graduation from an International
University recognized by Indian Government.
Can apply for the application form.
|Candidates must |
have cleared all the
papers at the time of
starting the classes.
AIEED 2020 Application Fee
After the aspirants have completed the filling of the application forms they have to make payments . The application form fee can be paid by both the mode that is the online and offline mode. The application form will be successfully be submitted only after payment is made. Candidates can check the application fee below:
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.3000/-
Mode of Payment Application Fee Payment :
- By using Credit/ Debit Card and online payment gateway.
- By using Demand Draft: In DD you have to mention your name and phone number at the back, drawn in favour of “ARCH Educational Society” payable at Jaipur is to be sent to Arch College of Design & Business, Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017.
- Payment in Bank of India branch: If you are paying through Bank of India are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on email@example.com for reference.
- The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to ARCH Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No.- 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code- BKID0006600
PAN No.- AAAAA1934C
Documents Required for AIEED 2020 Application Form
As the candidates are filling the application form they are supposed to upload certain documents. The documents required are given below :
- Colored Photograph
- 10th marksheet
- for 12th marksheet
- I’d proves
Note : Aspirants those are appearing for 12th they can upload the certificates later.
How to apply for AIEED 2020 ?
The candidates who are looking forward to appear for the AIEED 2020 exam needs to register and fill in the application form with all the required details. For more details the candidates can check the details given below , as theses steps will helps for smooth and easy guide while filling in the application form:
Step 1: First the candidates have to visit official website. Then click on “Apply Now” button as shown down in the image below.
Step 2: Now come the registration, the candidates have to register themselves by entering the details mentioned that is – the Name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course interested in, current qualifications. As its shown below in the image.
Step 3: After successful registration, candidates need to fill the choice of course preference, Exam preference and book the slot for exam.
Step 4: Now the candidates have to fill all the personal details like the date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality, address, details of guardians.
Step 5: Next, candidates need to submit all the details related to the educational qualification such as 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Step 6: Next, candidates need to upload the documents such the scanned copy of photograph, 10th mark sheet and 12 mark sheet and then make a payment of fee by clicking on “submit” button.
Step 7: After successful submission of AIEED 2020 Application Form candidates will receive an email on the registered email id. Keep a print of confirmation page for future use.
Details to be filled in AIEED 2020 Application Form
The students should be very careful while filling in the details as any wrong information could lead to the cancellation of the application form. Every small details is very important and shall be verified by the conducting body. Thus, aspirants must go through all the details provided below before filling in the AIEED 2020 application form.
- Campus Preference
- Course Preference
- GAT Exam Preference
- GAT Online Entrance Exam Preferred Date & Time
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Detail of father and mother
- Name of Firm
- Annual Income
- School/ College/University
- Secondary/ 10th
- Higher Sec./10+2
- Languages Known
- Demand Draft details
Course and Exam details
- Select the programme- fill the programme either UG/ PG
- Course preference- pick any two from the options in the menu
- GAT- this is the first phase of AIEED and is compulsory for all the applicants
- Choose preferred date and time slot
- Creative Ability Test (CAT)- indicate the exam preference here from the available options in the scroll down menu (centre based or online exam)
- Name of Candidate- first name/ middle name/ last name
- Date of birth- pick the date from the virtual calendar
- Place of birth gender- choose from male/ female/ transgender
- Category- pick from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ Others
- Permanent address- do not write personal name here or your father’s name- clearly indicate the state/ STD code/ district/ city/ Pincode/ phone/
- Mobile number
- Email id
details of Father
- Father/ Guardian name- first name/ middle name/ last name
- Father’s profession
- Name of firm
- Annual income
- Mobile number
details of Mother
- Mother/ Guardian name- first name/ middle name/ last name
- Mather’s profession
- Name of firm
- Annual income
- Mobile number
- Secondary/ 10th- School/ College/ University/ Board/ Major subject/ Year of passing/ Grade point/ Obtained marks/ Grade/ Maximum marks/ / Grade point/ Percentage
- Higher sec./ 12th- School/ College/ University/ Board/ Major subject/ Year of passing/ Grade point/ Obtained marks/ Grade/ Maximum marks/ / Grade point/ Percentage
- Graduation- School/ College/ University/ Board/ Major subject/ Year of passing/ Grade point/ Obtained marks/ Grade/ Maximum marks/ / Grade point/ Percentage
- Languages Known- you should be able to read, write and speak that language.
AIEED 2020 Application Form – Documents Specification
There are certain documents required in a specific size and format to upload in the application form. Following are the detailed specification.
|Photograph||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Mark sheet of class 10||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Mark sheet of class 12||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|graduation mark sheet||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Address proof||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
AIEED 2020 Admit Card
ARCH College of Design & Business will issue the AIEED 2020 admit card online on the official website. Admit cards are issued only after successful submission of application form. Candidates can download their admit cards by entering their login/registration id and password. Admit card is mandatory for appearing in AIEED 2020. No candidates will be permitted to enter the the examination hall without verification of the hall ticket. The admit card shall contain candidate’s ID and password which will be further required to logging in at the time of examination. Test takers must keep these login credentials safe and use it at the time of appearing in AIEED 2020.
About AIEED 2020
AIEED 2020 (All India Entrance Examination for Design) is conducted by ARCH College of Design & Business for admission into Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. AIEED determines to evaluate the creativity, design sensitivity & aesthetic sense of students looking forward to make careers in the various fields of design. In addition, it also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student. ARCH releases applications for Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses offered.
About ARCH College of Design and Business
ARCH College of Design & Business conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) introduces the Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. AIEED evaluates the creativity, design sensitivity & aesthetic sense of students seeking careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student. Candidates those have qualified or pursuing 12th standard can apply for AIEED 2020 exam. Candidates have to apply online and then fill the application fee. After that candidate have to appear for the examination. On the basis of examination, a merit list will be released. Candidates will be called for next round according to the merit list.
Question 1- Can the form be filled in offline mode?
Answer 1- No, the application form has to be filled in online mode only.
Question 2- How can the application fee be submitted?
Answer 2- The application form fee can be submitted in both the modes the online and offline mode. On the bank details mentioned in the article above.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.