AIEED 2022 Application Form: ARCH College of Design and Business has released the application form for All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED 2022) for UG & PG in Design on its official website, which is aieed.com. For UG course candidates should have cleared 10+2 from any recognized university or equivalent and for PG courses candidates need to be graduate or pursuing graduation. The candidates have to fill the application form online after they make a selection of the slots they will get their admit cards. Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee before the last date. For more information related to AIEED 2022 Application Form, the candidates can go through the page below scroll down the article.
Latest – Registration for AIEED 2022 is open. Scroll down to apply.
AIEED 2022 Application Form
As the application form is submitted there will be confirmation letter sent to the registered email id and the contact detail. And the application fee can be paid in online mode. No applications shall be accepted after the last date.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the AIEED Application Form 2022.
AIEED 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||AIEED 2022|
|Conducting Body||Arch College of Design & Business|
|Form available at||aieed.com|
|Course Offered||B Des, BA, and M Voc|
Important Dates for AIEED 2022 Application Form
The aspirants can check the table below to have track the exam and the dates:
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to apply||to be notified|
AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are supposed to know the eligibility criteria before they fill the application forms. as wrong or incomplete form will led to the cancellation of the application forms.
For UG Courses:
- Students who have Appeared for/ or Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to participate in the AIEED Screening for Design Studies.ss 10+2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or equivalent).
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2022,and qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2023 after clearing the interaction and PoA stage.
For PG Course:
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized Indian university can apply for this course.
also check, AIEED 2022 Result
AIEED 2022 Application Fee
After the aspirants have completed the filling of the application forms they have to make payments. The application form fee can be paid by online mode only. The application form will be successfully be submitted only after payment is made. Candidates can check the application fee below:
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment Application Fee Payment : Pay either using Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway if you wish to make Online payment.
Documents Required for AIEED 2021 Application Form
As the candidates are filling the application form they are supposed to upload certain documents. The documents required are given below :
- Coloured Photograph
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- I’d Proofs
Note : Aspirants those are appearing for 12th they can upload the certificates later.
How to apply for AIEED 2022?
The candidates who are looking forward to appear for the AIEED 2022 exam needs to register and fill in the application form with all the required details. For more details the candidates can check the details given below , as theses steps will helps for smooth and easy guide while filling in the application form:
- Step 1: First the candidates have to visit official website. Then click on “Apply Now” button.
- Step 2: Now come the registration, the candidates have to register themselves by entering the details mentioned that is – the Name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course interested in, current qualifications.
- Step 3: After successful registration, candidates need to fill the choice of course preference, Exam preference and book the slot for exam.
- Step 4: Now the candidates have to fill all the personal details like the date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality, address, details of guardians.
- Step 5: Next, candidates need to submit all the details related to the educational qualification such as 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Step 6: Next, candidates need to upload the documents such the scanned copy of photograph, 10th mark sheet and 12 mark sheet and then make a payment of fee by clicking on “submit” button.
- Step 7: After successful submission of AIEED 2022 Application Form candidates will receive an email on the registered email id. Keep a print of confirmation page for future use.
AIEED 2022 Application Form – Documents Specification
There are certain documents required in a specific size and format to upload in the application form. Following are the detailed specification.
|Photograph||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Mark sheet of class 10||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Mark sheet of class 12||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|graduation mark sheet||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Address proof||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
AIEED 2022 Admit Card
All the candidates who have filled their AIEED application form correctly and paid the application form fee for AIEED 2022, will be able to download the AIEED Admit Card 2022 for the exam from the official website i.e. aieed.com.
- Identity Proof: Aspirants are informed to carry a valid photo ID Card along with the AIEED 2022 admit card to their respective exam center.
- Information on Admit Card: The AIEED 2022 admit card comprises important details like the name of the candidate, candidate’s photograph, AIEED login details, roll number, test center name & address, timings, and reporting hour, etc..
About AIEED 2022
AIEED 2022 (All India Entrance Examination for Design) is conducted by ARCH College of Design & Business for admission into Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. AIEED determines to evaluate the creativity, design sensitivity & aesthetic sense of students looking forward to make careers in the various fields of design. In addition, it also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student. ARCH releases applications for Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses offered.
About ARCH College of Design and Business
ARCH College of Design & Business conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) introduces the Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. AIEED evaluates the creativity, design sensitivity & aesthetic sense of students seeking careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student. Candidates those have qualified or pursuing 12th standard can apply for AIEED 2022 exam. Candidates have to apply online and then fill the application fee. After that candidate have to appear for the examination. On the basis of examination, a merit list will be released. Candidates will be called for next round according to the merit list.
FAQs for AIEED 2022 Application Form
Ans. No, the application form has to be filled in online mode only.
Ans. The application form fee can be submitted in the online mode only via payment gateways.
Ans. Documents required for AIEED 2022 application are: Passport size photograph,Signature of the candidate,10th Marksheet.
Official Website: aieed.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.