AP EAMCET 2020 is an entrance examination conducted for admissions to the various engineering, medical and agricultural courses. The exam is conducted by JNT University Kakinada. The candidates who wish to take admissions to these courses will have to fill out an application form for this exam. Before doing so, they must check the eligibility criteria for it. It is important to check the criteria before applying for the exam. Also, the form should be filled well before the last date along with the fee payment. The AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card shall be released only for only those students who filled the application form on time along with the fee payment. They should know about the exam pattern as well. The AP EAMCET 2020 Results shall be declared after the exam has been conducted. As per the result of the exam, the students shall be called for the counselling process for admissions to the respective courses. Aspirants of AP EAMCET 2020 can have a look at this page about AP EAMCET 2020 to know the complete details about this exam and the related things about it.
AP EAMCET 2020
The students who shall appear for AP EAMCET 2020 must know the complete details about this exam like the important dates, the admission procedure, application fee and other important information about it. Read till the end to know all the details about the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
The students who are preparing for this exam must first know all the dates for all the important events related to it. It is important because if the aspirant misses any of the events because of the dates, they will not be eligible to appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam. Check the expected dates for AP EAMCET 2020.
|AP EAMCET 2020||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Application Form||04th week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||04th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with the late fee||01st week of April 2020|
|Correction of Submitted Application Form||02nd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||03rd week of April 2020|
|Examination Date||03rd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||01st week of May 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The first and the foremost thing which the students have to check is whether they are eligible to appear for the exam or not. It is important because if they straightaway fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2020 without checking the eligibility criteria and later it is found that they are not eligible to appear, then the application of the student shall be cancelled at that particular moment.
Check the expected AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for the exam. We are giving the criteria based on the previous year expected eligibility criteria for this particular exam only.
- Nationality: The appearing candidate should be an Indian National.
- State Eligibility: The appearing candidate should be from the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and must satisfy the Local/Non Local Status of the state.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for different courses are different.
For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Agriculture Engg] courses,
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- If the above is not satisfied, the candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. They should also note that there is no upper age limit for the exam.
For Pharma.D. Courses:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other required board.
- If the above is not valid, they should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
- Aggregate Marks: Candidate should obtain atleast 45% aggregate marks in the subjects taken for the qualifying examination. Relaxation of 5% will be given to reserved category students.
- Age: The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the admission year.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 is a document that the candidate must have with them. It is so because by having the syllabus with them, the student will prepare as per the syllabus and hence reduce the time wastage for preparation of unnecessary topics. Check the probable syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 for all the courses. The students can download and take a printout as well.
Agriculture and Medical:
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The next thing after knowing the syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 is to check the exam pattern for it. The candidates who are preparing for this exam must know the exam pattern because if they know the exam pattern, they will be able to plan out their preparation accordingly and clear the exam in the very first attempt. Candidates can take a look at the expected exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Nature of the Exam: Computer Based Test
- Nature of the Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Total Time of Exam: 3 hours
- Number of Sections: 3
- Total Number of Questions: 160
- Distribution of Questions: The questions in the exam shall be distributed as follows:
- Physics: 40 questions
- Chemistry- 40 questions
- Biology- 80 questions. The questions in this will be from two parts as shown:
a) Zoology- 40
AP EAMCET 2020 Marking Scheme
Apart from knowing the exam pattern, the students must also know about the marking scheme as well. If they know the marking scheme, they will be able to take an estimate of their performance in the exam by calculating the tentative marks. Check the marking scheme for AP EAMCET 2020. Until the official brochure is released, the students can take this to be the official marking scheme.
- Marks for Correct Answer: 1 mark
- Marks for the Wrong Answer: 0 mark
- Total marks: 160
Since there is no negative marking, the candidates are advised that they attempt as many questions as possible to increase their chances of getting more marks in the exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Books
Books play a pivotal role in the preparation of any competitive examination. For AP EAMCET 2020, it is necessary that the student has the best set of books with them because they will be able to prepare in a much better manner and hence get good marks in the exam. Check out some of the important books for AP EAMCET 2020 which we have gathered for the aspirants. Link to buy these books has also been provided along with.
|Name of the Book||Link to Buy|
|EAMCET Physics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests Paperback – 2017||Click Here|
|17 Year’s Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana Paperback||Click Here|
|EAMCET Chemistry Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests Paperback – 2017||Click Here|
|Top 50 Chemistry MCQs For JEE Exam -2018: Useful For IIT, IIIT, JEE MAIN,JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, WBJEE, MHTCET, KCET AP EAMCET, NEET Kindle Edition||Click Here|
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests Paperback – 30 Sep 2015||Click Here|
|EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests Paperback – 30 Sep 2015||Click Here|
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
In the above section, we have given some important books that the aspirants of this exam can have with them for better preparation. Now, what else? Some preparation tips won’t do any harm also. Students can incorporate these tips into their schedule so that they can be ready for any worst case in the exam.
- Have clarity of the concepts. It is a necessary prerequisite which the candidates should definitely do. It will help in solving any questions which come up in the examination.
- Practice a lot of questions of easy, medium as well as questions of high difficulty level. This will give you an edge over others as you will have an idea of how the questions have to be attempted.
- Take up a lot of mocks for the examination. Previous year papers will also come in handy as through these, the candidates can take an idea of the type of questions which might come up in the examination.
- Make short notes while you are preparing for the exam. It will double up as notes as well at the last moment when you will need to remember important facts and figures.
- Take proper rest and sleep. It is required for an active and proper mind during the examination when the student shall be solving the questions.
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
The AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card shall be released for those students who filled the application form on time along with the payment. It is also known as the hall ticket. It shall be released online on the official website. Candidates will have to enter few details to download the admit card. The aspirants should note that it would not be sent by any other means such as post, e-mail etc.
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card will be used for the verification purpose at the exam centre. Along with the admit card, the student might have to bring some additional documents with them which may include Valid Id proof, certificate etc. Aspirants are advised that they carry the document with them. Those who report to the centre without any of the mentioned documents, they will not be eligible to appear for the further processes.
AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test
JNTU Kakinada will release a mock test as well for the eligible students who complete the application process on time. It is important that the students attempt these mock test. If they attempt the mock test, they will get an idea of how the actual test will look like. They can also take an idea of the type of questions which are likely to come up in the exam. Hence the AP EAMCET 2020 Aspirants should definitely attempt these mocks before appearing for the main exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The result of AP EAMCET 2020 shall be declared after the exam has been conducted. It shall be available online on the official website of the exam conducting body. Eligible students who attempted the AP EAMCET 2020 Paper shall get the rank in AP EAMCET 2020 Result. The rank in the exam shall be based on the normalized marks scored by the candidates in the exam.
The normalized marks in the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam as 75% weightage for the entrance test exam and 25% weightage for the 10+2 marks in the examination. The rank card of AP EAMCET 2020 can be downloaded from the official website of AP EAMCET 2020. On the basis of the ranks obtained in the AP EAMCET 2020 Result, the eligible students shall be called for the counselling rounds. In the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling, the students will have to carry some important documents with them. Without this, they shall not be allowed to appear for the counselling process.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling round of AP EAMCET 2020 shall be conducted for those eligible students who appeared and cleared the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam and got the rank in it. For the counselling purpose, a list of institutions shall be released for the students. The list will contain the intake and the category as well. This information shall be released in the form of information booklet as well as on the official website. Eligible candidates can regularly visit this page as well as the official website at required time for the complete information about the counselling process of AP EAMCET 2020.
Official Website: www.apeamcet.nic.in