|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering & Technology was established at Kalady with the aim of providing value added technical education with a flair of professional excellence and ethical values. Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology (ASIET) offers admission in following courses for the academic year 2018-19. Those who seek admission in following courses for this session may apply and fill their application as per schedule date from the official website.
ASIET B.Tech Admission 2018
Candidates can apply and fill their application form for admission in B.Tech courses as per schedule. The eligibility, application form, and admission procedure are given below.
|Issue of Application form / Submission of online Application form begins||02nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for submission of application forms in the college||to be announced|
|Publication of data entry details on the website||to be announced|
|Last date for notifying data entry errors, if any||to be announced|
|Publication of Merit list||to be announced|
|First round of admission counselling begins||to be announced|
|Admission Closes||to be announced|
|Hostel Admissions||to be announced|
|B.Tech first year orientation programme starts on||to be announced|
Candidates can fill their application online from the official website as per scheduled date. It is expected that Application form will be available from 02nd week of may 2018. candidates can fill the application form from the official website link for application form will be provided here as per official announcement.
Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2016.
Academic Requirements: Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least Fifty percent marks in Mathematics separately and Fifty percent marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
Entrance Examination: Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala.
Courses Offered in B.Tech & Seats
|AE||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation||60|
|EC||Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|EE||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|CS||Computer Science and Engineering||60|
- Students with less than 5000 rank in KEAM to be admitted with Govt. College Fee
- Students with rank 5000-10000 to be admitted with Tuition fee of 20,000/-
- Students with rank 10000-15000 to be admitted with Tuition fee of 25,000/-
- Students with rank 15000-20000 to be admitted with Tuition fee of 30,000/-
- Students with rank 20000-25000 to be admitted with Tuition fee of 35,000/-
- Students with rank 25000-30000 to be admitted with Tuition fee of 40,000/-
- Toppers with excellent grades in plus two may be considered for merit cum means scholarship based on financial status
- These scholarships would be made available to the candidates admitted by the CEE after the admission process.
ASIET MBA Admission 2018
ASIET also offers Admission to MBA Programme (2-year full-time programme) with following specializations:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
Add on Courses
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management ,
- Diploma in IFRS by IAAP, London,
- GFMA Star Plus by BSE, Project Management, SAP
Candidates can fill their application online from the official website as per scheduled date. Application form for MBA Admission 2018 is also provided below as per official announcement.
Any bachelor’s degree or Masters degree recognised by the University, in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Final year students can also apply. For SC/ST candidates, eligibility as per Kerala Government and University norms. Students should obtain a valid CMAT/KMAT or CAT score.
Selection procedure will be based on GD and personal Interview.
|Tuition fee||Rs. 65000/-( per semester)|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 5000/- ( Refundable, one time payment)|
|Add on course & certification||Rs.12000/- (one time payment)|
|Additional soft skill acquisition and training programme||Rs. 3000/- (per semester)|
|PTA||Rs. 1000/- (one time payment)|
|Students Union, Cultural & Technical activities||Rs.1000/- ( per year)|
|University fees ( payable to M.G. University)||Rs. 1000/- ( per year)|
|Professional society membership ( payable to the respective Professional bodies)||Rs. 2000/- ( per year)|
ASIET M.Tech Admission 2018
ASIET Offered Admission to different courses with their seats in M.tech which are given below here
- M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering – 24 seats
- M.Tech – VLSI & Embedded Systems – 24 seats
- M.Tech – Power Electronics & Power System – 24 seats
- M.Tech – Communication Engineering – 24 seats
Candidates can fill their application online from the official website as per scheduled date. Application form M.Tech Admission 2016 is also provided below as per official announcement.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission.
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Minimum three years of Professional experience in the field of Specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam (8th semester for B.Arch students). Selection of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree -satisfying clauses V (a) to (d) as applicable on or before September 30, 2015.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates.
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
M.Tech Fees Structure
|Tuition fee (per semester)||50000.00|
|*Special fee (per semester)||10000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5000.00|
|Students Cultural and Technical Activities||1000.00|
|Soft Skill Training & Add on Course||2000.00|
About ASIET – Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology
Affiliated to M.G.University, Kottayam and approved by AICTE, ASIET is the first self – financing technical education centre to be awarded the ISO 9001 : 2008 certification. Established in 2001 and aptly run by the Sringeri Mutt with the benign blessings of Sree Sree Bharathitheertha Mahaswamigal, ASIET boasts a state of new dimensions of spirituality and education. Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering & Technology was established at Kalady with the aim of providing value added technical education with flair of professional excellence and ethical values. The college is run by ADI SANKARA TRUST, a registered trust which has carved a niche in educational arena by running Sree Sankara College, Sree Sarada Vidyalaya and Adi Sankara Training College at Kalady. The reins of the institution are in the able hands of Dr.B.S.Krishnan, Chairman & Sri. K.Anand, Managing Trustee who is fully committed to the overall development of the college. Dr S.G. Iyer has been at the helm as Director & Dr. Hariharan N. as Principal. A team of highly qualified and dedicated faculty are under the direct supervision of the Principal, works untiringly for the betterment of students in all respects.
Contact for Engineering
Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering & Technology
Vidya Bharathi Nagar, Mattoor, Kalady 683 574,
Ernakulam Dist, Kerala State.
Director : 09447047375
Principal : 09539010657
Phone +91 484 2463825, 2463062, 2460487
Fax +91 484 2463828
E-mail [email protected]
Contact For MBA
Prof. MADHU C S
HOD MBA, Adishankara Business School
ASIET believes in fostering all round development of the students and a considerable emphasis is laid on sports, co-curricular activities and also in developing human values.
Insofar, official details of ASIET Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology releases ASIET Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.