Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card – Directorate of Technical Education, Assam issues Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card on its official website, astu.ac.in. Usually, the JLEE 2019 admit card is released in the month of June. Candidates need to enter their application number and password to retrieve their JLEE 2019 admit cards. Based on the information provided on Assam JLEE 2019 admit card, a candidate’s identity will be verified. Assam JLEE 2019 is conducted in offline mode across Guwahati, Jorhat and Kokrajhar. To know more about Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card, a candidate can keep reading!
Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card
Transferring of Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card may result in the disqualification of a candidate’s candidature. So, a candidate is advised not to do that! Candidates can have a look at the tentative schedule of Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card related events from below.
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of Jul 2019|
Download Admit Card here:: Candidates can download their Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card from here.
How To Download Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their Asaam JLEE 2019 Admit Card by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the official website or the direct link provided below the table.
- Over the main page of the official website itself, a candidate will find the link to download the JLEE 2019 Admit Card. Click that.
- You will be next redirected to the login portal. Enter your application number and password to retrieve the admit card for the exam.
- Your Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card will appear on the device’s screen. Check all the details and take a print out of the same, for carrying it on the day of exam.
Details Mentioned On Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card
Before downloading the Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card, a candidate needs to check the following details whether printed correctly or not.
- Name of candidate
- Application Number
- Examination Roll Number
- Exam Venue Address
- Exam Date and Time
- General Instructions
- Photograph and Signature
List of Materials To Be Carried On The Day Of JLEE 2019
Candidates are not allowed to carry some of the prohibited items, as mentioned in the Assam JLEE Information brochure.
Things To Be Carried
- A copy of admit card
- Black Ball point pen
Things Not To Be Carried
- Log Books
- Electronic Gadgets
- Instruction Sheet
General Instructions About JLEE 2019
- Assam JLEE 2019 Admit Card is advised to be preserved till the very end of the admission process.
- On the day of the exam, candidates are advised to reach half an hour early before the exam commences.
- No candidates shall be allowed to enter the exam hall, once the exam has commenced.
- After receiving the OMR response sheet, a candidate is required to fill Question Paper Booklet Number and Booklet Code as well as Roll Number.
- Candidates must be seated on their allotted seats till the completion of their exam.
- A candidate will only be allowed to leave the exam hall, before exam end time if the invigilator permits the candidate to. Candidates need to submit their OMR response sheet, before leaving.
- Candidates are advised not to fold, tear or scribble on their answer sheet, other than just marking an answer against the question.
- Candidates are requested to handle their OMR response sheet with extreme care. As under no circumstances, a candidate will be issued a second OMR sheet.
About Assam JLEE
Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination (JLEE) is conducted in offline (OMR paper mode) for a duration of 3 hours. This State level exam is conducted for admission to Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat, Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar, Girijananda Institute of Management and Technology, Guwahati, and Girijananda Institute of Management and Technology, Tezpur into 3rd Semester Class of B.E/B.Tech. Programme in the State of Assam.
- Total Number of Questions– 100
- Marking Scheme – +4 marks for correct answer/ -1 mark for incorrect answer
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Sections Covered – Mathematics, Basic Computer, Graphics, Branch of Engineering
- Medium of Exam – English