Assam JLEE 2023 is the State level Engineering entrance exam. Organized by ASTU, Assam JLEE exam is for admission to 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme courses in Engineering Colleges of Assam. The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will announce Joint Lateral Entry Examination (Assam JLEE) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is astu.ac.in. Get here the Assam JLEE study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Assam JLEE 2023
What is Assam JLEE exam?
The full form of Assam JLEE is Joint Lateral Entry Examination. It is a State level Engineering entrance examination conducted by ASTU. 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme admission in Engineering Colleges of Assam for 2023-24 session is on the basis of Assam JLEE 2023.
Assam JLEE 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||Assam JLEE|
|Full Form of Assam JLEE||Joint Lateral Entry Examination|
|Full Form of ASTU||Assam Science and Technology University|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through Assam JLEE||3rd Semester B.Tech Programme|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through Assam JLEE||Engineering Colleges of Assam|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Diploma|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Offline test|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 100|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 400|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +4, -1|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – Mathematics, Basic Computer, Graphics, Branch of Engineering|
Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Date
ASTU decides and announces the exam date of Assam JLEE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check astu.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per ASTU|
|Release of Assam JLEE 2023 application form||As per ASTU|
|Last date to apply online at astu.ac.in||As per ASTU|
|Assam JLEE 2023 admit card release date||As per ASTU|
|Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Date||As per ASTU|
|Release of official answer key||As per ASTU|
|Assam JLEE 2023 result announcement||As per ASTU|
Assam JLEE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Joint Lateral Entry Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ASTU releases the Assam JLEE application form 2023 at astu.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the Assam JLEE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the Assam JLEE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Joint Lateral Entry Examination.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam JLEE
The Assam JLEE eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- ASTU provides the detailed Assam JLEE 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website astu.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the Assam JLEE 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Joint Lateral Entry Examination.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through Assam JLEE before admission.
Assam JLEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of Assam JLEE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the Assam JLEE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Assam JLEE exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve Assam JLEE previous year question papers.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
|Basic Computer||10 Questions|
|Branch of Engineering||50 Questions|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 400.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers.
The question paper of Joint Lateral Entry Examination will be as per the exam pattern.
- The Assam JLEE 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per astu.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and Assam JLEE sample question papers.
- Assam JLEE 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Assam JLEE 2023 Admit Card
The Assam JLEE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the Assam JLEE admit card.
- ASTU releases the admit card at astu.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of Assam JLEE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the Assam JLEE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Joint Lateral Entry Examination 2023.
Assam JLEE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the Assam JLEE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of Assam JLEE 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If ASTU releases the Assam JLEE official answer key, then you can download it at astu.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Assam Science and Technology University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the Assam JLEE solutions.
Assam JLEE 2023 Result
All students who write the Assam JLEE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) declares the Assam JLEE 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where Assam JLEE 2023 result link is published is astu.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by ASTU.
- In order to check Assam JLEE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of Assam JLEE exam decides your admission to 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of Assam JLEE results.
Official Website is astu.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the Assam JLEE Exam?
Ans. The Assam JLEE exam is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme courses in Engineering Colleges of Assam.
Qs. Who conducts Assam JLEE?
Ans. The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for Assam JLEE 2023?
Ans. The official website is astu.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for Assam JLEE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the Assam JLEE 2023 notification. Check astu.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for Assam JLEE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the Assam JLEE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for Assam JLEE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on Assam JLEE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.