Assam JLEE 2023 will be held on 2 July 2023. The Joint Lateral Entry Examination (Assam JLEE) is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is organized by Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for admission to 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme in Engineering Colleges of Assam. If you want to appear in Assam JLEE exam then register before last date. Then download Assam JLEE admit card. After exam, check answer key and then Assam JLEE 2023 result.
Latest – Assam JLEE 2023 Application Form has been released. Get link to apply here.
Assam JLEE 2023
What is Assam JLEE exam?
The full form of Assam JLEE is Joint Lateral Entry Examination. It is organized by Assam Science and Technology University at a State level. You can get admission in 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme in Engineering Colleges of Assam through this exam.
Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Date
ASTU decides and announces the exam date of Assam JLEE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check astu.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of Assam JLEE 2023 application form||22 May 2023|
|Last date to apply online at astu.ac.in||12 Jun 2023|
|Assam JLEE 2023 admit card release date||19 Jun 2023|
|Last date to download hall ticket||28 Jun 2023|
|Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Date||02 Jul 2023|
11 am to 2 pm
|Release of official answer key||As per ASTU|
|Assam JLEE 2023 result announcement||by 12 Jul 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Assam JLEE 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||Assam JLEE 2023|
|Full Form of Assam JLEE||Joint Lateral Entry Examination|
|Full Form of ASTU||Assam Science and Technology University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through Assam JLEE||3rd Semester B.Tech Programme|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through Assam JLEE||Engineering Colleges of Assam|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Diploma|
|Mode of Exam||Offline / OMR Based|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+4, -1|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Mathematics, Basic Computer, Graphics, Branch of Engineering|
Assam JLEE Exam
If you will appear in Assam JLEE exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the Assam JLEE exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline / OMR Based test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 400.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers
Assam JLEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of Assam JLEE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the Assam JLEE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Joint Lateral Entry Examination.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve Assam JLEE previous year question papers.
Assam JLEE Sample Papers
The Assam JLEE sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Engineering entrance exam preparation.
- The Assam JLEE 2023 sample paper by ASTU, if any, is official.
- However you can also use Assam JLEE sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Joint Lateral Entry Examination contain specimen questions based on latest Assam JLEE syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use Assam JLEE 2023 mock test.
Assam JLEE Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of Assam JLEE are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- Assam JLEE previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The Assam JLEE question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice Assam JLEE previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve Assam JLEE 2022 question paper and older year papers.
Assam JLEE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Joint Lateral Entry Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ASTU releases the Assam JLEE application form 2023 at astu.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the Assam JLEE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the Assam JLEE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Joint Lateral Entry Examination.
Assam JLEE 2023 Admit Card
The Assam JLEE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the Assam JLEE admit card.
- ASTU releases the admit card at astu.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of Assam JLEE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the Assam JLEE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Joint Lateral Entry Examination 2023.
Assam JLEE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the Assam JLEE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the Assam JLEE answer key only after the exam ends.
- If ASTU releases the Assam JLEE official answer key, then you can download it at astu.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Assam Science and Technology University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the Assam JLEE solutions.
Assam JLEE 2023 Result
All students who write the Assam JLEE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) declares the Assam JLEE 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for Assam JLEE 2023 result link is is astu.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per ASTU calendar.
- In order to check Assam JLEE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of Assam JLEE exam decides your admission to 3rd Semester B.Tech Programme courses.
The official Website is astu.ac.in.
If you have any queries on Assam JLEE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
How to check merit list of JLEE 2018?
Once the merit list is released, you can check it from this page. Kindly stay connected for the updates.
please send me the link for checking merit list JLEE 2019
As of now, only the scorecard has been released. As soon as the merit list is released, we will update it on our page.
My score is 56 in JLEE 2019, in civil branch. Can I take admission???
The University has not released the cut off JLEE 2019, hence, it cannot be said for sure that if you are eligile or not. It cam only be confirmed with the release of the counselling schedule/ merit list.
Can you please inform me, what’s the total number of seat reserved for civil engineering brannch in this year JLEE 2019?
Anyone can know the information of the total number of seat reserved for civil engineering branch in this year JLEE 2019??
Please inform me at earliest…..
Counseling notice for power electronics and instrumentation engineering was not given to the newspaper….