|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Assam JLEE 2017 or Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam for admission into 3rd semester class of B.E. course 2017 at Assam Engineering College, Guwahati; Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat; Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat and Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar. Interested candidates can check all the details of Assam JLEE 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest – List Of Candidates asked to be present in the 2nd Round of Counselling along with Counselling Schedule has been Published. Scroll down to check it.
Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) 2017
Eligible Diploma Holders (Candidates passing from Institutions under State Council of Technical Education, Assam) interested to take admission in B.E. Course for the session 2017-18 at Assam Engineering College, Guwahati; Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat; Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat and Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar through Lateral Entry Examination may apply online. Candidates will be selected from merit list prepared on the basis of total marks scored in the admission test.
Schedule for Assam JLEE 2017 is given below.
|Online application||25 Apr 2017 to
|Last date of receipt of completed application form
with demand draft at DTE office
|30 May 2017|
|Issue of admit card||10 June 2017|
|Date of Examination||25 Jun 2017|
|Date of Result||17 Jul 2017|
List of Candidates for Admission into 3rd Semester class of B.E Course through JLEE 2017 has been Published for Second Round of Counselling to be held on 28 Jul 2017 9:00 Hrs at Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari,Guwahati – 13
- Click Here to Check the List to Candidates
JLEE 2017 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online at www.dteassam.in or through the direct link provided below. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully.
Examination Fee for JLEE 2017 will be Rs. 1000/-(One thousand only) which will have to deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati.
How to Apply
- Candidate seeking admission to the Examination (JLEE-2017) must apply online at this website (www.dteassam.in) or link given above.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through the instructions.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website.
- Before applying Online, candidates should have a bank draft of Rs. 1000/-(One thousand only) drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati. Information regarding bank draft will be required at the time of filling the online application form.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format with file size of less than 100 kb.
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information in the Application Form. Candidates should fill the application carefully, once the application is filled in completely, candidate are to click the Submit button. No change/edit will be allowed after submission of the Online Form.
- No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstance. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their application.
- When the data is saved, an application number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the application number and print their application form. In case the candidate is unable to print at the time of submission, he/she can also print it later by logging in to their account with application number and date of birth. The same method will be used to print the Admit Card.
- After registering online candidates have to take a Print-out of the system generated online application form. The hard copy of the application form duly signed by the Candidate along with the demand draft should reach on or before schedule date through Speed-Post to:
The Directorate of Technical Education,
Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
- The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “JOINT LATERAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2017” with your application number.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing the Joint Lateral Entrance Examination
- Recognized Diploma of Minimum 3 years duration from Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE).
- A minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) must be scored in the Qualifying Polytechnic Examination.
- Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam
Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but they must have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
JLEE 2017 Admit Card
Admit Cards/Hall Tickets is now available for download from the website by putting the Application Number and Date of Birth of the Candidate from 10 Jun 2017 Onwards.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download JLEE 2017 Admit Card.
Mode of Selection
There will be Joint Admission Examination for Selection consisting of a Single Paper of 3 hours duration, which will consist of the following Sections:
- Mathematics: 30 Questions
- Basic Computer: 10 Questions
- Graphics: 10 Questions
- Branch of Engineering: 50 Questions
Questions will be MCQ type. Every Question will carry 4 (four) mark each. 4 (four) marks will be awarded for correct answer and 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Assam JLEE 2017 Result
Result of Assam JLEE 2017 has been announced on July 17, 2017. Following is result of Joint Lateral Entrance Examination held on June 25, 2017 at Assam Engineering College, Jorhat Engineering College and Bineswar Brahma Engineering College. All the candidates, both in merit list and waiting list are asked to be present at the venue for counselling.
|Date of counselling||24 Jul 2017|
|Venue||MDC Building, Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati 13|
|Time of reporting||9 hours|
In JLEE 2017 result, figure outside the bracket shows marks obtained by candidate in JLEE 2017.
Check result here – Click here to check JLEE 2017 Result.
For more details of Assam JLEE 2017 – Download Official Notification