OUAT Admit Card 2018 will be issued by the authorizing body i.e. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. The admit card for OUAT entrance exam 2018 will consist of the date, time and venue of the examination. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their admit card in order to appear for the test. The admit card will be published online only. No printed admit cards will be sent to candidates through post/ courier. After receiving the OUAT Admit Card candidates are advised to go through all the details and instructions printed on it. Get complete information about OUAT Admit Card 2018 from here.
OUAT Admit Card 2018
OUAT 2018 Admit card related expected dates are given below in the table.
|Issuance of Admit Card||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||First week of June 2018|
The Admit Card for OUAT 2018 entrance exam can be downloaded from the OUAT website (www.ouat.nic.in) by clicking on a link “Download Admit Card for U.G. Entrance Examination-2017 by Agro-Polytechnic students of OUAT” and entering his/her Application Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. The candidate may also download the Admit Card by logging in using his/her login ID and Password in the website https://www.lokasebaodisha.in. The candidate must bring the Admit card with original identity proof to the Examination Centre for verification.
How to download the OUAT Admit Card 2018?
Follow the instructions given below to download the admit card:
- Click on the link that will be updated on this page.
- Enter the Application Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card and save it for future references.
Documents to Carry to the Examination Centre
No candidate will be allowed to sit for the test without these following documents:
- A hard copy of the OUAT 2018 Admit Card
- Valid ID proof
Documents for Identification proof
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the School/College last attended
- Aadhaar Card
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
Note: Examination center option filled by the candidates in the application form can not be changed at the later stage under any circumstances.
OUAT Exam Pattern
The OUAT 2018 entrance examination will be of multiple choice question (MCQ) of 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. No marks will be awarded for more than one response / answer for the single question.
Marking Scheme: There shall be no negative marks for the wrong answer.
Instructions for the Candidates
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter the Entrance Examination Hall after 15 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- They must bring with them a “BLACK BALL POINT PEN” for marking the answer on the OMR Sheet.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring the mobile phone, calculator and other electronic gadgets to the Examination Hall.
- The candidate will be required to stay in the Entrance Examination Hall till the Examination is over.
- Disfiguring of Answer paper in any manner or putting any sign/ identifying mark etc. will make the answer paper liable to rejection.