OUAT 2020 Answer Key – OUAT 2020 Answer key is released at the official website of the University at ouat.nic.in. Answer Key is released after the candidate has successfully given the OUAT examination. Candidates will be able to calculate their scores secured in each section with the help of this answer key and the marking scheme. To find out more about OUAT 2020 Answer key, a candidate can keep reading this article!
OUAT 2020 Answer Key
OUAT 2020 will be conducted in offline mode. But the authorities haven’t yet clarified whether they will be releasing the official OUAT answer key 2020, however, candidates must keep visiting the official website or stay tuned with our pages for more such authentic details. But first, candidates can keep a track of OUAT 2020 Answer Key related events from below.
Schedule for Postgraduate Courses
|Entrance Exam||to be announced|
|Answer Key||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Schedule for Undergraduate Courses
|Answer Key||to be notified|
Answer Key: OUAT 2020 Answer Key will be available as per the schedule at ouat.nic.in
How To Download OUAT 2020 Answer Key?
Answer key can be downloaded from the official website (ouat.nic.in) after the conduction of the exam. Candidates can follow these steps, listed below in the proper sequence to download OUAT 2020 Answer key and start estimating the scores.
- Start by clicking on the direct link provided or visit the official website.
- On clicking the link, a candidate will be asked to log in with the credentials provided.
- After logging in, a candidate need to find the”Download OUAT 2020 Answer Key” link. Click that.
- OUAT 2020 Answer key will be made available in pdf format. Download and start cross-checking the answers, you have provided.
- Along with the OUAT 2020 Answer key, the University will also release the question paper.
How TO Use OUAT 2020 Answer Key?
After getting hold of the OUAT 2020 Answer Key, get the marking scheme and the question paper, which would help you in estimation. The answer key will be in OMR sheet form in which the correct answers will be marked. Candidates were given the option of choosing one correct answer among the four options, provided to them. Let’s quickly go through what we know about the OUAT 2020!
- Duration – 2 hours
- Negative Marking Scheme – None Applicable
- Total Marks – 200 marks
|Mathematics / Biology||68 marks|
How To Calculate Marks Using OUAT Answer Keys?
So to calculate the score obtained by the candidates, they are required to count the number of correct answers.After this in order to calculate marks, please follow steps below.
- You can check each answer and note down number of right answers.
- Check marking scheme in your question paper. See how many marks are awarded for correct answer.
- Multiply by that number with number of right answers. Voila! You get your score!
What Is OUAT 2020 Weighted Score?
OUAT takes the weighted score in consideration for admission purposes. Weightage of the marks secured by a candidate will be divided into each of these component.
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent level Exam – 25%
- 10+2 Level or Equivalent – 25%
- Entrance Exam(OUAT) – 50%
That is the reason, a candidate must aim at clearing OUAT 2020 for admission to entrance exam for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry, B.F.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science courses, as maximum weightage has been given to this component.
The merit of the candidate is said to be based on the weighted score of the candidate. Note that, a candidate who has passed compartment exam, their 1st and 2nd average marks will be considered. Furthermore, on the basis of the weighted score, OUAT 2020 Merit lists will be prepared and released.
OUAT 2020 Result
OUAT 2020 Result will be released over the official website (ouat.nic.in). Candidates can check their result by logging in using their user id and password. Furthermore, the University releases an intimation-cum-Rank list, separately for different courses and category wise of the selected candidates. Selected candidates applying for OUAT 2020 undergraduate courses are then eligible to fill and submit the Form B in online mode in a stipulated time period.OUAT 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.