Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020 – Assam PAT 2020 Application form submission last date had been extended till June 10, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode at dte.assam.gov.in. Through the PAT, candidates can get admission to various Polytechnic Diploma courses in Polytechnics colleges. Candidate must have passed the HSLC or its equivalent examination with 40% marks average in Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject. Candidates can get here the complete details of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020, from this page.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020
Application Form of Assam PAT 2020 has been released on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Assam at dte.assam.gov.in. Only Assam resident candidates is able to fill the application form through online mode. The important schedule of application form is given below.
|Availiblity Application Form||01 Mar 2020|
|Last to submit Application Form|
For PAT MOM
For PAT DBH RFGTI
Application Process Over….
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 Application Form.
Officical Website: dte.assam.gov.in
Update on Application Form for Assam PAT 2020 Extension
Applicants check the last date of application form has been extended up to June 10, 2020. Check the official website image is given below.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020 are Kept Open For Convenience of Candidates
Released on April 21, 2020: As per this notification, Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020 are kept open for convenience of the candidates and also postponed the exam date of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020.
Application Fee for Assam Polytechnic
- Applicants must pay the Application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Online mode: It can be paid by using “State Bank Collect” through Debit/ Credit card or by Net Banking. In the online payment process, candidates need to enter the following details
- Application number
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Centre of Examination
- Contact number
- Whether Differently abled
- Belongs to Tea Garden/Ex.TGL Community
- Belongs to Moran Community
- Belongs to Tai Ahom Community
- Belongs to Koch Rajbhongsi Community
- Belongs to Chutia Community
- Offline mode / Cash Payment – It also provide the cash payment option by generating the Cash Deposit from: State Bank Collect” in final step of Online Application.
How to Apply the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020?
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Assam dte.assam.gov.in to apply for the Assam PAT 2020. Candidates can check below the step to fill the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2020 :
Step 1: Candidates visit the official website and click on the “Online Application” for PAT 2020 as mentioned above.
Step 2: Click on the Polytechnic Admission Test and then choose the “Apply Online” section.
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. After reading proceed to fill the application form.
Step 3: Select the course you are applying for in the “Apply for Diploma Courses” section.
Step 4: Now fill the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact details.
Step 5: After filling all the details, submit the application fee by using the “State Bank Collect” as discussed above in the Application fee session.
Step 6: A registration number shall be generated, candidate must note it down and keep it safe for the future use.
Please keep your ‘scanned photograph’ and ‘scanned signature’ ready with you in the following format :
- Your recent scanned photograph only in .jpg format (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
- Your scanned signature only in .jpg format. (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
Assam PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the fill the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), applicants must be the permanent resident of Assam State. The candidate seeking the admission in the Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2020, candidates must check the eligibility and should fulfil the criteria. The eligibility of Assam PAT 2020 are given below pointwise-
- Applicants should have the attained the age of 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST), should have attained the 23 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] have proved the Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam State.
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) or High school examination and must have obtained minimum 40% aggregate marks in Science strema (Mathematics and Science) for General Candidates.
- For the reserved category (SC), candidate should have a minimum 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science.
- For the reserved category (ST), candidates should have a minimum 33% aggregate marks in Scinece stream (Mathematics and Science).
For Diploma course in Modern Office Management
- Must qualify in the Modern Office Management Admission Test (PAT-2020) for admission into the Diploma Courses offered by State Council for Technical Education, Assam, as notified by the DTE, Assam.
- The candidate must pass the H.S.S.L.C.(12+) or its equivalent examination in
Humanities, Science or Commerce.
Admit card of PAT 2020
Admit card of Assam PAT will be released as per schedule at the official website, i.e., dte.assam.gov.in. The Admit Card releases by the Directorate of Technical Education. Those candidates are able to download the admit card, who submits the application form successfully. For downloading the admit card, candidates use their application number and date of birth. Take a hard copy of Admit card and keep it safe the completion of the admission process. candidate must carry the admit card along with the valid Id proof in the exam hall on the day of the entrance test. Without admit card, the candidate shall not enter the exam hall and not participate in the PAT.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020
Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT] has conducted by Directorate of Technical Education for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sibsagar / Central Institute of Plastic and Engineering Technology, Changsari, Guwahati ( Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India ) for the academic session 2020-2021. Candidates have to answer the multiple choice questions in 2 hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.