|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Assam PAT 2018 Application form will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education Assam. PAT is Polytechnic Admission Test which will be held in the month of May 2018. Through PAT candidates can get admission to various Polytechnic Diploma courses in Universities or colleges affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education Assam. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the test.
The application form of Assam PAT 2018 will be available in the month of March 2018. It will be released on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Assam at dteassam.in The candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode. The official link to fill the application form will be also available here. In this article we will discuss the details regarding the application form such as who can apply for the exam, instructions to fill the form, what are the examination centers and expected dates for Assam PAT 2018.
Tentative Schedule for Assam PAT 2018.
Given below is a tentative schedule for the Assam PAT 2018. The states will be updated soon as per the official announcement by the Directorate. Till then candidates can take these dates for reference.
|Online Application starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Online Application ends||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for the Assam PAT 2018
Before filling the application form, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for Assam PAT 2018. Candidate must be an Indian citizen and resident of Assam. Candidates should have passed in class 10th (HSLC) examination with atleast 40% (35% for SC candidates and 33% for SC candidates) aggregate marks in mathematics and science. The upper image is 21 years as on August 8, 2018.
Instructions to fill the Application Form
The online application will start in the 3rd week of March 2018. Candidates who will fulfil the eligibility criteria need to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Assam at dteassam.in to apply for the Assam PAT 2018. The candidates have to pay the application fee for PAT 2018. The application fee is mentioned below:
Candidates must pay the application fee while submitting the application form of Assam PAT 2018. Application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 400/-. It can be paid by using “State Bank Collect” through Debit/ Credit card or by Net Banking. The payment of the application fee is the last step of Online application form.
Candidates should follow the following instructions to apply for Assam PAT 2018:
- Visit the official website and click on the “Online Application” for PAT 2018 as mentioned above.
- Click on the Polytechnic Admission Test and then choose the “Apply Online” section.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. After reading proceed to fill the application form.
- Select the course you are applying for in the “Apply for Diploma Courses” section.
- Now fill the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact details.
- After filling all the details, submit the application fee by using the “State Bank Collect” as discussed above in the Application fee session.
- A registration number shall be generated, candidate must note it down and keep it safe for the future use.