Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education, Assam released the Assam PAT 2022 Application form on May 01, 2022. The last date to apply for Assam PAT 2022 exam is June 10, 2022. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode at dte.assam.gov.in. Through the PAT, candidates can get admission to various Polytechnic Diploma courses in Polytechnics colleges. Candidate must have passed the HSLC or its equivalent examination with 40% marks average in Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject. Candidates can get here the complete details of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022, from this page.
Latest – Assam PAT 2022 application form is available from May 01, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022
Application Form of Assam PAT 2022 is released on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Assam at dte.assam.gov.in. Only Assam resident candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Application Form.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 Dates
The important schedule of the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 is given below.
|Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022||Date|
|Online Application starts||01 May 2022|
|Online Application ends||10 Jun 2022|
Assam PAT Application Form 2022 Overview
Here is an overview of Assam PAT 2022 application form.
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam|
|Diploma courses offered||Diploma in Engineering and Technology|
Diploma in Modern Office Management
|Documents required to fill Application Form||Scanned Photograph, Signature, etc.|
|Details to fill in the Application form||Application Number, Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Centre of Examination, Catagory, etc.|
|Application Form Fee||500/- along with Bank Charges|
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 Release Date Notice
Candidates can check the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 release date notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
Application Fee for Assam Polytechnic 2022
- Applicants must pay the Application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Online mode: It can be paid by using “State Bank Collect” through Debit/ Credit card or by Net Banking. In the online payment process, candidates need to enter the following details
- Application number
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Centre of Examination
- Contact number
- Whether Differently abled
- Belongs to Tea Garden/Ex.TGL Community
- Belongs to Moran Community
- Belongs to Tai Ahom Community
- Belongs to Koch Rajbhongsi Community
- Belongs to Chutia Community
- Offline mode / Cash Payment – It also provide the cash payment option by generating the Cash Deposit from: State Bank Collect” in final step of Online Application.
How to Apply the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022?
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Assam dte.assam.gov.in to apply for the Assam PAT 2022. Candidates can check below the step to fill the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 :
- Step 1: Candidates visit the official website and click on the “Online Application” for PAT 2022 as mentioned above.
- Step 2: Click on the Polytechnic Admission Test and then choose the “Apply Online” section.
- Step 3: Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. After reading proceed to fill the application form.
- Step 3: Select the course you are applying for in the “Apply for Diploma Courses” section.
- Step 4: Now fill the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact details.
- Step 5: After filling all the details, submit the application fee by using the “State Bank Collect” as discussed above in the Application fee session.
- Step 6: A registration number shall be generated, candidate must note it down and keep it safe for the future use.
Please keep your ‘scanned photograph’ and ‘scanned signature’ ready with you in the following format :
- Your recent scanned photograph only in .jpg format (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
- Your scanned signature only in .jpg format. (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
Assam PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the fill the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), applicants must be the permanent resident of Assam State. The candidate seeking the admission in the Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2022, candidates must check the eligibility and should fulfil the criteria. The eligibility of Assam PAT 2022 are given below pointwise-
- Applicants should have the attained the age of 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2022.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST), should have attained the 23 years 6 months on December 31, 2022.
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] have proved the Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2022.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam State.
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) or High school examination and must have obtained minimum 40% aggregate marks in Science strema (Mathematics and Science) for General Candidates.
- For the reserved category (SC), candidate should have a minimum 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science.
- For the reserved category (ST), candidates should have a minimum 33% aggregate marks in Scinece stream (Mathematics and Science).
For Diploma course in Modern Office Management
- Must qualify in the Modern Office Management Admission Test (PAT-2022) for admission into the Diploma Courses offered by State Council for Technical Education, Assam, as notified by the DTE, Assam.
- The candidate must pass the H.S.S.L.C.(12+) or its equivalent examination in
Humanities, Science or Commerce.
Admit card of PAT 2022
Admit card of Assam PAT will be released as per schedule at the official website, i.e., dte.assam.gov.in.
- The Admit Card releases by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Those candidates are able to download the admit card, who submits the application form successfully.
- For downloading the admit card, candidates use their application number and date of birth.
- Take a hard copy of Admit card and keep it safe the completion of the admission process.
- candidate must carry the admit card along with the valid Id proof in the exam hall on the day of the entrance test.
- Without admit card, the candidate shall not enter the exam hall and not participate in the PAT.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022
Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT] has conducted by Directorate of Technical Education for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sibsagar / Central Institute of Plastic and Engineering Technology, Changsari, Guwahati ( Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India ) for the academic session 2022. Candidates have to answer the multiple choice questions in 2 hours.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Ans. Candidates can apply for Assam PAT 2022 from dte.assam.gov.in.
Ans. Assam PAT 2022 is for admission to Diploma courses for Engineering or Technology.
Ans. Candidates can submit their Application fee via both online and offline modes. Candidates have to visit their nearby SBI Branch, get a Bank Challan, and then pay their Application Fee for the Exam.
Ans. Candidates have to submit the scanned copy of their Photograph and Signature in their Application Form.
Official Website: dte.assam.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.