BVP CET Counselling 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP), Maharashtra, conducts the counselling for BVP CET 2020 on the official website i.e bvuniversity.edu.in. The admission to various UG / PG courses is granted on the basis of merit in entrance test and fulfilment of eligibility criteria. Candidates should note that the individual letters are not sent offline to anyone for the same. They need to report to the allotted venue for on the spot BVP CET 2020 counselling and admission. Scroll below to check out the counselling procedure for each course, important documents, fee structure and much more.
Latest: BVP CET 2020 Result will be released on August 24 – 25, 220. Scroll below for more details.
BVP CET Counselling 2020
Candidates are given admission into the B.Tech / BA LLB / BBA / BHMCT / MCA / MA / LLM / M.Tech / MSc etc on the basis of their score in the entrance test. Those who have their name in the BVP CET 2020 merit list, can appear for the counselling session. However, the admission is only considered final once the documents are verified by the college / university. Shown below are the important dates for BVP CET Counselling 2020.
BVP CET UG Programmes:
|Name of the Exam.||Result Date||Counselling Date|
|B. Pharm & Pharm D.|
|B. Sc. Nursing|
|BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA)|
|B. Pharm II( Direct II Yr)|
|B Optom Lateral Entry|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )|
|LLB ( 3 Years)|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )|
|B. Tech – II (Direct II Yr)|
|B. Arch||Online Te NATA 2020||to be announced|
Click here to check the Revised Schedule for BVP CET UG 2020.
BVP CET PG Dates
|Name of the examination||Result Date||Counselling Date|
|B-MAT – 2020 (Common test for MBA,MCA,MHA)||27 Jul 2020||7-8 Aug 2020|
|MEVST/MGI – 2020|
|M. Tech – 2020||To Be Declared Shortly|
|M.Sc. Nursing 2020|
|M.S.W – 2020||25 Aug 2020||–|
|M. Sc. (Audiology)|
|LL.M – 2020|
( One & Two Years )
|29 Aug 2020||4 Sep 2020|
|M-EYECET-2020||12 Sep 2020||21st Sep 2020|
Click here to check the Revised Schedule for BVP CET PG 2020.
Check here – Candidates can appear for BVP CET counselling 2020 per schedule at bvuniversity.edu.in
BVP CET Counselling 2020 Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
BVP CET Counselling 2020 Procedure
After the declaration of BVP CET 2020 merit list, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, conducts the counselling procedure separately for all courses. Candidates can check out the same in detail from below.
For B.tech Engineering
- First of all, the merit list for B.tech candidates is released.
- Then, the official authority dispatches the counselling letter to first 5000 candidates in the merit list.
- These students have to attend the document verification process as per schedule.
- Then, seats are allotted as per availability and choice preference.
For BBA LLB / LLB and LLB courses
- First, the candidates should check their names in the merit list.
- They shall attend the first counselling at Pune or Delhi for admission to New Law College, Pune.
- Then, they have to pay the fee as per schedule through Demand Draft.
For BSc Nursing / P.B.B.Sc.Nursing-2020
- Candidates first need to check the merit list for their names.
- Then, they need to appear for counselling and on the spot admission as per schedule
For BBA / BHMCT / BASLP / Bachelor of Optometry / Biotechnology / B.Pharm/Pharm D
- The official authority release the merit i.e BVP CET 2020 result on the official website.
- Then, candidates need to confirm their merit number and have to appear for counselling as per schedule.
- The seats are allotted as per choice and vacancy to the candidates.
For M.Tech / LLM / MBA / MSc / M.Arch / M.Pharma
- First, candidates need to check the merit list for respective courses.
- Candidates are called for rankwise for counselling session as per schedule.
- These applicants have to carry the set of original documents for on the spot counselling session.
BVP CET 2020 Document Verification
Candidates have to appear for the counselling and the spot admissions as per the BVP CET 202 counselling process schedule . All the selected candidates have to produce these documents for the verification process. These should be in their original format only. They are as follows.
- 3 latest passport size colour photographs
- Statement of Marks
- Passing Certificate
- Migration certificate from which the candidate has passed the last examination.
- Transference/Leaving Certificate from the college last attended.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- Affidavit regarding the gap in education on rupees twenty stamp paper, if applicable.
- Change in name certificate(if any)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC/ST)
- Caste validity certificate ( for SC/ST)
- Counselling Letter
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Proof of Date of Birth (S.S.C. certificate/School leaving certificate/ Birth Certificate)
BVP CET 2020 Seat Allotment
Candidates need to attend counselling in person. The allocation of seats is done on the basis of BVP CET merit and availability of seats in that particular course. Candidates who are satisfied with the allotted seat, need to pay the admission fee.
Constituent Units of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Candidates have to appear at the given below colleges for the counselling process, as per their course:
- Medical College of BVDU, Pune.
- Dental College & Hospital of BVDU, Pune
- BVDU College of Ayurved, Pune
- Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- College of Nursing, Pune
- Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune.
- BVDU New Law College, Pune
- Social Sciences Centre (M.S.W.) of BVDU, Pune
- Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science Studies & Research, Pune.
- Centre for Research & Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune
- College of Physical Education, Pune.
- Institute of Environment Education & Research, Pune
- Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- College of Engineering of BVDU, Pune
- Interactive Research School in Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune
- BVDU College of Architecture, Pune
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- Institute of Management & Rural Development administration, Sangli
- BVDU Institute of Management & Research of BVDU, New Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Pune
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malakapur-Karad
- Medical College & Hospital of BVDU, Sangli
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
- Dental College & Hospital of BVDU, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli
- College of Nursing of BVDU, Navi Mumbai
BVP 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the seats details as per last year from below:
|BVP CET UG Course||Seats Details|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )||180|
|LLB ( 3 Years)6||60|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )||180|
BVP PG Programmes
|M.Sc. Environment Science and Technology||30|
|M. Sc. Nursing||50|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||100|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||60|
|M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology||20|
|M. Sc. Bioinformatics||20|
|LLM one Year||80|
|LLM 2 year||80|
|M.Sc.Audiology and Speech||30|
BVP 2020 Fee Details
Candidates can check the fee details as per last year from below:
|BVP CET UG Course||Regular||Institutional Quota||Foriegn / NRI / PIO|
|B.Tech||Rs. 1,20,200||Rs. 2,70,000||US $ 5400|
|B. Pharm||Rs. 1,02,000||Rs. 2,18,000||US $ 3,500|
|Pharm D||Rs. 1,75,000||Rs. 2,70,000||US $ 8,000|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 85,000||US $ 3,500|
|PB. B.Sc.Nursing||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 90,000||US $ 4000|
|B Optom||Rs. 85,000||Rs. 1,00,000||US $ 3,500|
|B. Arch||Rs. 1,10,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 5,200|
|BBA||Rs. 1,40,000||Rs. 2,00,000||US $ 3250|
|BCA||Rs. 1,40,000||Rs. 2,00,000||US $ 3250|
|BHMT(Hotel Management & Catering Technology)||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6500|
|B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Management)||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 80,000||US $ 5000|
|BASLP||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 1,75,000||US $ 5400|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )||Rs. 2,62,500||Rs. 3,67,500||–|
|LLB ( 3 Years)6||Rs. 1,57,500||Rs. 2,62,500||–|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )||Rs. 78,750||Rs. 1,57,500||US $ 3500|
|Course||Regular||Institutional Quota||Foreign / NIR / PIO|
|MBA||Rs. 3,25,000||Rs. 4,25,000||US $ 9500|
|M. Tech||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||US $ 3,800|
|M. Sc. Nursing||Rs. 1,30000||Rs. 1,75000||US $ 7500|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||Rs. 1,75,000||Rs. 2,70,000||US $ 8,000|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|M. Sc. Bioinformatics||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|MSW||Rs. 11,600||Rs. 12, 600||Rs. 15,600|
|M.Arch(Sustainable Arch)||Rs. 1,10,000||Rs. 1,20,000||US $ 6000|
|LLM one Year||Rs. 78,750||1,75,000||US $ 3500|
|LLM 2 year||Rs. 42,000||Rs. 84,000||US $ 2000|
|M.Sc.Audiology and Speech||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,50,000||US $ 10,000|
|M. Optom||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 5000|
BVP was founded by the Patangrao Kadam an Indian politician and an educationist in 1964. Under BVP, around 12 institutions are working, that why it have given the status of ‘Deemed to be University’. It has total 10 campuses running across India. It offers various courses and have various colleges of each course like Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture etc.
Ques 1. How many seats are there in the M.Arch course ?
Ques 2. Does name in the BVP CET 2020 merit list means definite admission?
Ques 3. Are individual BVP CET 2020 counselling letters sent to the candidates?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.