CENTAC 2020 Application Form – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) releases CENTAC application form online on centacpuducherry.in. Centralized Admission Committee Entrance Test is for students who wish to take admission in professional, fine arts, arts and science, education, hotel management, diploma courses. Students who are undergraduate, graduate and wish to do diploma courses can apply online for the exam. For further information, read the article below.
– The last date to fill application is September 17, 2020, for CENTAC 2020 UG Non-NEET. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
– The candidate who wants to apply for lateral entry to 2nd year (B.Sc. (Comp.Sci.), BCA, BBA Tourism, B.Com) may have to directly visit the concerned college on or before September 16, 2020, 5 pm.
CENTAC 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check beoow the calendar as per which CENTAC 2020 application fom shall be available.
|Course||Date of application form||CENTAC application form|
|NEET based UG Professional Courses||Released||Check Here|
|UG Professional Courses (Non NEET based)||Released||Check Here|
|UG Arts & Science Courses & Diplomas||Released||Check Here|
|B.Ed.||to be announced||Coming Soon|
|PG courses||to be announced||Coming Soon|
|Diploma Courses in Polytechnic Colleges||to be announced||Coming Soon|
|Lateral Entry to Degree Courses||Released||Check Here|
Apply Here – Candidates can fill CENTAC 2020 Application Form as per the schedule from centacpuducherry.in
CENTAC Letray Entry 2020 – Updates
CENTAC UG Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
CENTAC 2020 Application Form Fee
The application fee for the students applying for the exam to join courses is given below.
|For Professional Courses ( UG – NEET-based )||1000/- others|
|For UG (Non- NEET-based ) Courses||500/- others|
|For All Other Courses||300/- others|
Documents required to complete CENTAC 2020 Application Form
Scanned self attested photocopies of the certificates given below should be uploaded and carry original certificates while filling application form.
- Certificates for various claims
- Community Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Rural certificate
- Eligibility certificate for students applying for Ug course and have studied Lycée Français
- Certificate for those who have studied Information Practices and Business Studies in board and are applying for UG course
- Mark sheet of qualified exam
- Residence certificate
- Regional Reservation certificate
CENTAC 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
Applicants should upload a passport size photograph in the application form according to size and format given below.
|Size||20 Kb to 50 Kb|
How to fill CENTAC 2020 Application Form?
Steps to fill Application form
Step 1 : Visit the website. Click on the dashboard login.
Step 2 : Click on Sign up present on the top of the dashboard.
Step 3 : Enter all the details of name, date of birth, contact, password and click confirm.
Step 4 : Email will be sent to the applicant having registered email id and password. Login into account with these credentials.
Step 5 : A screen shown below will get displayed. Enter all the personal details and education details.
Step 6 : Upload file attachments.
Step 7 : Pay fee online via credit, debit, cash, net banking and wallet.
Step 8 : Application page will get displayed. Enter all the personal and educational details.
Step 9 : Click Submit after filling all the details.
Details to fill in CENTAC 2020 Application Form
Some details should be completed while filling application form. These details are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent or guardian name
- Annual Income
- Parent aadhar id
- Student aadhar Id
- Date of Birth
- Mother tongue
- Matriculation examination details
- Qualifying Examination passed
- Total marks in qualifying examination
- Main subjects
CENTAC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For students to get admission in a particular course, it is important to check the eligibility before moving to the further process of filling application form, downloading admit card and checking results.
Age Criteria: There is age criteria to be able to apply for various courses via CENTAC 2020, check the same in the table below:
|Course||Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|P.G. Professional Courses – M.V.Sc Degree||–||Not completed 35 years till 31 Dec 2020|
|U.G. MBBS / BDS Courses||17 years till 31 Dec 2020||NIL|
|U.G. BAMS Courses||17 years till 01 Sep 2020||NIL|
|U. G. Professional Courses – B.Sc. Nursing||17 years till 31 Dec 2020||No limit|
|U. G. Professional Courses – B.V.Sc. & A.H.||17 years till 31 Dec 2020||25 years till 31 Dec 2020|
|U. G. Professional Courses – B.Tech.||NIL||21 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|U. G. Professional Courses – B.P.T.||17 years till 31 Dec 2020||25 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|U. G. Professional Courses – B.Sc. (MRIT), D.G.N.M., D.A.N.M. , D.M.L.T, D.C.E.C. , D.D.T, D.A.P.T.||17 years till 31 Dec 2020||30 years till 31 Dec 2020|
|U. G. Professional Courses – B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||–||21 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|U.G. Arts and Science Courses||–||Not completed 21 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|U.G. Performing & Fine Arts Courses||–||Not completed 23 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|Under Graduate Education and Diploma Courses – D.El.Ed.||–||29 years till 31 Jul 2020|
|Hotel Management Courses – B.Sc.||–||22 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|Hotel Management Courses – Diploma||–||25 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|Lateral Entry – B.Pharm||–||50 years till 31 Jul 2020|
|Lateral Entry – Arts and Science||–||Not completed 22 years till 01 Jul 2020|
|Lateral Entry – Performing and Fine Arts||–||Not completed 25 years till 01 Jul 2020|
Educational Qualification needed:
Qualification Eligibility criteria is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Polytechnic Diploma Course
- Applicants must have passed S.S.L.C exam to get regular admission or therote equivalent to examination must be given.
- Applicants can apply through lateral entry.
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate Arts and Science
The eligibility criteria for Arts and Science courses for getting degree of B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A, B.C.A is given below.
- Applicants must have passed 12th class to get regular admission or equivalent examination must be given.
- Applicants can apply through lateral entry in the second year on the basis of diploma qualified in polytechnic
Note – Check for additional eligibility from site
Eligibility Criteria For Performing Arts and Fine Arts
The eligibility criteria for Arts and Science courses are given below.
- Applicants must have passed 12th class to get regular admission or equivalent examination must be given
- Applicants can apply through lateral entry in the second year on the basis of diploma specialisation
Eligibility Criteria For Education courses
The eligibility criteria for Education courses are given below.
- Applicants must have passed 12th class to get regular admission or equivalent examination must be given with minimum 50% marks for general category and 455 marks for other categories.
- Applicants should not be more than 29 years of age for general category.
Eligibility Criteria For Hotel Management and catering courses
The eligibility criteria for Hospitality and Hotel administration courses for getting degree of B.Sc. and for food production getting degree for diploma is given below.
- Applicants must have passed 12th class with english as a compulsory subject and scoring 50% marks in English
- Applicants should not be more than 25 years of age for open or OBC category and not more than 28 years for SC/ST category.
Eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Professional Course
- Applicants applying for M.Tech, M.Sc degree in material science and technology and MCA courses must be a graduate in Bachelor of Technology in the stream they are opting for.
- Applicants applying for M.Phil course in Material Science must have done M.Sc. in physics or material science and technology. Also, the marks secured during M.Sc. must be at least 55% marks.
- Applicants applying for MBA course must have secured 50% marks during attaining bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Applicants applying for M.V.Sc degree must have attained B.V.Sc and A.H degree. also, they have secured at least 6.0 O.G.P.A out of 10.0 after scaling and degree must be recognised by Veterinary council of India.
- Applicants applying for M.Sc. Nursing, M.P.T, M.Pharm., M.Sc. (Agri.), M.Sc. (Horti.) courses must be a graduate in the stream they are opting for.
- Applicants applying for LL.B. must have secured more than 45% marks in any bachelor degree and applicants applying for LL.M. must have secured more than 45% marks while studying for B.L. or LL.B. degree.
Note – Candidates applying for M.V.Sc course should produce no objection certificate at the time of appearing for the entrance exam.
Eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Arts and science Courses
- Applicants applying for M.A., M.Sc and M.Com. courses must be a graduate having bachelor degree in the stream or languages they are opting for.
Eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Diploma Course
- Applicants applying for P.G Diploma in French Law must have secured more than 45% marks in B.L. or LL.B.
CENTAC 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is very important for the verification of identity of the students by the invigilators taking the exam. Invigilators are not only benefited with the admit card but also students get aware of examination centre and timing of exam present on the admit card. Admit card has all the details of the student, photograph, signature, address of the examination centre, date and time on which the examination will take place and other important instructions. The Admit card for the exam will release online. Students can check the availability of the admit card from the official site.
The CENTAC exam is conducted by Centralised Admission Committee. The entrance exam is for the students who wish to join Professional, Fine Arts, Arts and Science, Education, Hotel Management and Diploma courses. The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode. The applicants can apply online for the exam. The various degree provided by the authority are for Post graduation, Graduation and Diploma courses. For further information the students can check the common online admission portal of the authority on its site centacpuducherry.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.