CENTAC 2020 Application Form – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) have centralized the admissions so that all the students belonging to the U.T. of Puducherry could obtain an authentic and comprehensive list of all the colleges and courses offered by the colleges listed within. The application to the courses will be only one and released on the official website (centacpuducherry.in). The registration fee will be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card of any authorized bank. Check all the details regarding CENTAC 2020 Application form from below.
CENTAC 2020 Application Form
The admission will be conducted in government and private colleges under a single platform and counseling process. Candidates willing to take admission will be able to fill the form online from the official website. Candidates can check the application schedule from group given below.
|Courses||Start Date||End Date|
|UG- NEET||3rd week of May 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Fine Arts and Performing Arts||3rd week of May 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Diploma Polytechnic Regular||1st week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|Diploma Polytechnic Lateral Entry||1st week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
Application Form: CENTAC 2020 Application Form will be available at centacpuducherry.in
How to Apply?
The application will have to fill in online through the website (centacpuducherry.in). Application forms cannot be submitted offline / printed copy by post. Mere registration does not entitle a candidate for allotment of seat. He / She must fulfill the conditions of eligibility prescribed for the concerned Courses. Before filling the application, read the online prospectus/brochure carefully. Also, follow the instructions given below to fill the form online.
- Candidates first of all need to visit official website to fill the form or they can click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Search for the particular course you want to apply for and then click on “Apply online”.
- While filling up the application, all the candidates must provide their mobile number, email & scanned image of the latest color photograph which is mandatory.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (size of 20 kb to 50kb) in JPEG format only, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
Candidates must have Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates which has to be uploaded along with the filled-in online application.
- Mark Sheet(s) of the Qualifying Examination.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Nativity / Residence Certificate (for Govt Seats).
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz., Community / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Sports. (For Claiming Reservation benefit).
- Rural Certificate (only Rural Government Colleges will be considered). (Applicable only for Undergraduate Arts, Science, Commerce Courses).
- Regional Reservation Certificate (For Professional Under Graduate and Diploma Courses).
(Application Fees given below is as per the last year data!)
For Group 1, 2 and 3:
- SC/ ST- Rs. 500/-
- Others- Rs. 1000/-
For Group 4, 5, 6 and 7:
- SC/ ST- Rs. 150/-
- Others- Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment: Payment should be made Online through Net Banking / Debit Card preferably.
Alternate mode of payment: Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “The Coordinator, CENTAC” payable at Puducherry (Only for Group I, IV, V & VI Courses only).
Address for Communication: Send the Demand Draft by post to the following address on or before last date of submission of application to “The Coordinator, CENTAC, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry – 605 014. The Candidates should write their Name and online registration number on the back side of the demand draft.
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
- Information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact address, category, educational qualification, date of birth etc during online submission of application form will be treated as correct and CENTAC will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change.
- CENTAC does not edit / modify / alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form. But CENTAC reserves the right to update inadvertent errors in marks etc entered by the Candidates based on the records made available to CENTAC.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the supplementary examination should not wait for the results but should apply online on or before the last date. However, such candidates should upload the photocopy of the mark statement of the qualifying examination within Five days from the date of announcement of the supplementary result.