CENTAC 2022 UG Merit List – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Puducherry releases the merit list for various undergraduate programmes. It is released online on the official website, i.e. centacpuducherry.in. The merit list releases in the form of PDF file format. CENTAC releases the merit list on the basis of NEET, JEE and marks obtained in the qualifying exam. The candidates who are going to qualify the exam are required to appear for the counselling. Scroll down to know more about CENTAC 2022 UG Merit List such as the process to download it, details mentioned on it etc.
CENTAC 2022 Merit List
Check Merit List: Candidates can check the CENTAC 2022 UG Merit list from official website: centacpuducherry.in.
CENTAC first releases the draft merit list where objections can be raised if there are any errors in the merit list. After considering the mistakes regarding the merit list, CENTAC is going to release the final merit list. For more information about CENTAC 2022 Merit List, check the table given below.
|CENTAC 2022||Important Date|
|Date of declaration of Merit List for various program||Oct 2022|
How to Download CENTAC 2022 Merit List?
The merit list for various course is published on the official website of CENTAC. The candidates can check the steps given below to download CENTAC 2022 Merit List.
- Click on the link mentioned above or Visit the official website of CENTAC.
- On the main page of the CENTAC website, there will be a link available to access the “CENTAC merit list” (UG courses)
- Open the link to access the merit list.
- Scroll down the merit list page and search for your (candidate’s) name and check the ranking.
- Download & take a print out from the official website for future references.
Details mentioned on CENTAC 2022 Merit List
The merit list is released by CENTAC in the online mode at its official website. The details which are mentioned in the merit list are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Merit Rank
- Merit Marks
- Marks in every subject
- Allotted course
- Allotted college
CENTAC 2022 Tie – Breaking Criteria
In case, if two or more candidates have score same marks in the commonmerit list then, the order of preferences will be taken into consideration for resolving the tie.
- Firstly, the percentage marks of Biology/ Botany & Zoology will be taken into consideration.
- Then, percentage of actual marks in Physics will be considered.
- Then, percentage of actual marks in Chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie is still not resolved then, the total aggregate marks of eligible subjects for the course will be taken into account.
- As the last step, if the tie is not resolved as per the above criteria, then the date of birth will be taken into consideration.
Compilation of CENTAC UG 2022 Merit List
Candidates can check the process given below to see how the merit list for NEET courses as well as Non-NEET courses will be compiled.
For NON – NEET courses
The merit list is going to be normalized and the ranking will be done as per the normalized courses. This is how the normalization process is going to take place.
- The marks obtained by the students in the relevant subjects of the qualifying exam conducted by various Boards or Authority will be equated with the marks obtained by the obtained by the students in the same subjects in the qualifying examination, conducted by State Board, by adopting the method of normalization.
For NEET courses
- The merit list for these courses will be prepared as per NEET ranks.
CENTAC 2022 Counselling
After the release of the merit list, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling process. The candidates are required to first register for the counselling. CENTAC 2022 Counselling is going to take place in the online mode. At the time of counselling, the candidates are required to bring the original documents and certificates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.