CENTAC 2019 UG Merit list- Centralised Admission Committee is entirely responsible for all the exams and results for different courses which come under CENTAC. This committee also releases the CENTAC 2019 UG merit list on its official website. For individual courses of CENTAC, there is a separate merit lists. The CENTAC 2019 merit list may vary from course to course. CENTAC releases the merit list on the basis of NEET, JEE and marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Direct merit list will be released on the official website including all the courses. Candidates those who have secured rank in their respective exam as per the merit list released by the CENTAC, such students/candidates are eligible for direct online/offline counselling. In order to appear in the counselling candidates (qualified) need to pay a nominal amount. In this article, we will cover about UG based courses merit list.
CENTAC 2019 UG Merit list
Following the schedule table indicates about the three different phases of the merit list as per the official website. CENTAC first releases the draft of merit list and provides an opportunity to the candidates to raise objects against the merit list (if any), after receiving objections CENTAC will close the portal for further corrections and now CENTAC will release the final merit list.
|Courses||Date of publication||Date for Objection||Final Merit list|
|NEET based UG professional courses||–||–||–|
|UG Arts & Sciences & Diploma with HSC||03 May 2019||05 May 2019||07 May 2019|
|Lateral Entry to Degree||–||–||–|
- Click Here to check the final merit list of B.Sc. Agriculture NRI / NRI Sponsored candidates.
- Click Here to check Final Merit and Provisional Allotment List for B.Ed Admissions (Mahe candidates only).
- Click Here to check MAHE Region Candidates Allotment List for D.El.Ed. Course.
- Click Here to check MAHE Region Candidates Waiting List for D.El.Ed. Course.
Official website,i.e, www.centacpuducherry.com
How to check the CENTAC 2019 Merit list?
To understand the process of how to check CENTAC 2019 merit list a candidate can following steps:
- Visit the official website of CENTAC, i.e, www.centacpuducherry.com .
- On the main page of the CENTAC website, there will be a link available to access the “CENTAC 2019 merit list” (UG courses)
- Open the link to access the merit list.
- Scroll down the merit list page and search for your (candidate’s) name and check the ranking.
- Download & take a print out from the official website for future references.
Procedure to calculate CENTAC merit score
Following method should be followed by the candidate in order to determine his/her merit score of CENTAC:
- The highest mark obtained in one language paper which follows:
- Arabic (or) French
2. Marks of best 3 main papers from the above-given list.
For example: English= 190, Language= 152, Physics=179, Chemistry= 177, Maths=180,Biology= 167
Highest score in languages = English and 3 best= Physics, Chemistry, Math
Aggregate Percentage =
- (English + Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics) /800) * 100
- ((190 + 179 + 177 + 180 ) /800) * 100
- (726 / 800 ) * 100 = 90.75 %
In case of tie-breaking:
- The total percentage of marks obtained in HSc. Examination
- Date of Birth (Earlier born)
- By computerized lot
The final merit list will be prepared by compiling both aggregate % and tie-breaking process.