IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Form – IIHN has released IIHM eCHAT application form. Candidates can apply for the entrance exam in three ways – first is by applying online at ihm.ac.in, other is by collecting the form from respective IIHM campuses, and lastly by downloading IIHM eCHAT application form from the IIHM website. It is released for candidates to apply for admission in Diploma in hospital management courses in 10 IIHM campuses. Candidates who are 22 years old and have passed 10+2 exam are eligible to apply for IIHM Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test (eCHAT IIHM)-2020. Candidates need to submit the application form to International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) atleast 10 days before the exam. Read more information on how to apply, fee, documents required, etc for IIHM eCHAT 2020 application form.
Latest: IIHM eCHAT application form 2020 released. Apply from the direct link below.
IIHM eCHAT2020 Application Form
Candidates shall not get facility to edit/ modify details after submitting the eCHAT 2020 application form. Hence it is advised to cross verify the details submitted and then submit the form. Check the schedule for IIHM eCHAT application form 2020 from the table beloiw.
|IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|IIHM eCHAT 2020 Registration starts||23 Nov 2109|
|Last date to submit IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Form||10 days before the Exam|
|IIHM eCHAT 2020 Exam date||15 May 2020|
- Click here to fill IIHM eCHAT 2020 application form online.
- Click here to download IIHM eCHAT 2020 application form
IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Fee
To submit the IIHM eCHAT application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee.
- Application Fee – Rs. 600
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the given amount of application fee by either of the following modes:
- For online application – In case if a candidate is applying for the test by online mode, then they need to pay the application fee by credit/ debit card/ net banking.
- Downloaded form – In case if a candidate has downloaded the application form, then they have to pay the given amount of the application fee by cash / cheque or demand draft in favour of “international institute of hotel management” payable at Kolkata / Delhi / Pune / Bangalore / Jaipur / Ahmedabad / Hyderabad.
- Offline form – If a candidate collect the form at the respective IIHM campuses, they can make payment for application fee by cash / cheque or demand draft in favour of “international institute of hotel management” payable at Kolkata / Delhi / Pune / Bangalore / Jaipur / Ahmedabad / Hyderabad.
IIHM eCHAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for IIHM eCHAT entrance exam, it is importan that candidates should check the eligibility criteria. In order to fill the form and appear for the test, candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
- Educational Qualification: Students shoudl have passed 10+2 ot its equiavlent with English as one the subjects. However, those who are appearing for CLass 12th exam are also eligible to apply for IIHM eCHAT.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidate should be 22 years old as on July 01, 2020.
Documents Required to Fill IIHM eCHAT 2020 Form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents in order to provide with the correct information in the Application Form :
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet
- A valid and active Email ID
- A valid and active Mobile number
- A passport size photograph of the candidate
How to Apply for IIHM eCHAT 2020 Entrance Exam?
Students can apply for eCHAT entrance exam by either of the following ways:
A. Get and submit IIHM eCHAT application form at IIHM campuses
To apply by offline mode, candidates can collect the application form at the respective IIHM campuses. Candidates can fill in details and submit the application form in person or by post to the respective IIHM campus.
What are IIHM campuses?
- IIHM Kolkata campus
- IIHM Delhi campus
- IIHM Bangalore campus
- IIHM Pune campus
- IIHM Jaipur campus
- IIHM Ahmedabad campus
- IIHM Hyderabad campus
- IIHM Goa campus
- IIHM Samarkand campus
- IIHM Bangkok campus
B. Download IIHM eCHAT application form
Another way to apply for the entrance exam is to download the application from IIHM eCHAT website and submit the filled up application from in person or by post to the respective IIHM campus.
C. Apply Online
Candidates can also apply online from IIHM eCHAT official website and register for the entrance exam. Once registration is done, they can proceed to fill in details in the application form and pay the application fee.
How to Fill IIHM eCHAT 2020 Online Application Form?
In order to apply for IIHM eCHAT 2020 by online mode, follow the step-by step instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to register online
- Next you have to register yourself by providing your Email id and a Password and click on the Submit button.
- Once you click on the Submit button, you are successfully registered.
Step 2 Filling Application Form : After Registration candidates need to Fill the Application Form with the following details :
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Education Details
- Exam Details
- Registration Details
Step 3 Upload Photo : Next candidates have to upload a scanned image of passport size photo in the Application Form as per the prescribed format. Photo should be clear.
Step 4 Application fee payment : Now to complete the process, candidates need to submit the required Application Fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Step 5 Submit Application Form : At last submit your Application Form and take a printout of the same for further use.
Details in IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill in all the important details in the Application with extreme care before submitting it. Following are the details to be filled in IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Form:
- Name of candidates
- Date of Birth
- Details of Parent/ Guardian
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Name of the School
- Name of the Board/ University
- Year of passing
- Percentage in the qualifying Examination
Exam Center Details
- Choose Test Center
- Choose GD/PI Center
IIHM eCHAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for IIHM eCHAT 2020 is issued by the International Institute of Hotel Management. Admit is made available in both online and Offline Form. Candidates can download it from the official website by providing their Name and Date of Birth/ Mobile number. Institute would also send Admit Cards to individual candidates by e-mail or Regd. Post/Speed Post or Courier. The Institute does not take responsibility for non-delivery of the Admit Card due to postal delay or wrong Email address. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry a print out/hard copy of their Admit Card at the day of examination. No entry is permitted without valid IIHM eCHAT 2020 Admit Card.
International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) envisions to achieve excellence in providing contemporary value added career solutions to the Student Community and business enterprises.IIHM is consistently ranked amongst the top hospitality education Institute in India and is equipped with fully commercial star hotels at its Kolkata campuses.In association with Edexel, eCHAT – as an online platform for Common Hotel Admission Test for IIHM is conducted every year in its 10 campuses across the country.
IIHM eCHAT 2020
Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test (eCHAT) is a unique Management Aptitude Test based on state of the art Web technology and web solutions and will be availed by lakhs of students. The test is online and the aptitude report is quickly e-mailed back to students and the respective institutions.The entire test will be conducted through selected Web stores, spread across various towns and cities in India. You can choose your own nearest centre and timings subject to availability.In Association with IIHM, Edexel is organising eCHAT – as an online platform for Common Hotel Admission Test for IIHM.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.