CMC Vellore PG Nursing Application Form 2020 – Application forms can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College website or from the given below link on before the prescribed date. Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with the basic administrative fee and registration fee for each specialty for the course applied on or before the last date. Candidates sponsored by International agencies like WHO, USAID and other foreign nationals inclusive of Indian nationals, residing/working in foreign countries need to pay the Administrative Fee and Registration Fee mentioned in US Dollars or the equivalent in Indian currency.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing Application Form 2020
If your application is incomplete or you do not have your Application Number to Sign In, fill in the details in the boxes below. The details must be identical to the earlier entry in the application form. Your Application Number will be sent to your email address. In that situation, candidates can click on below link and fill mark (*) detail and get your application no through the mail.
Schedule for CMC Vellore PG Nursing Admission 2020 is given below.
|M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing Programmes|
|Last Date to Apply||09 Mar 2020|
|Availability of Hall ticket||14 Sep 2020|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||24 Sep 2020|
Application Form: CMC Vellore PG Nursing Application Form 2020 is available on the official website i.e. admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
Application Process is Over Now!!
Professional nursing education in our country is expensive. However, in keeping with the mission of the institution, the Christian Medical College, Vellore has made a conscious decision to subsidize student education. The course fee for the first year must be paid as one installment at the time of registration for
|Programme||Administrative fee||Registration Fee (for each specialty)|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 600/- ($ 100)|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
|Post Basic Diploma in Nursing||Rs. 400/- ($ 60)||Rs. 350/- ($ 60)|
|Fellowship in Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
Instruction to Candidates
Candidates sponsored by International agencies like WHO, USAID and other foreign nationals inclusive of Indian nationals residing/working in foreign countries need to pay the administrative fee and registration fee mentioned in US Dollars or the equivalent in Indian currency.
- The application form needs to be filled online.
- The candidate’s full name must be as it is in the University / Board certificates.
- Candidates may apply upto a maximum of 2 specialities in M.Sc. Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing and 3 specialties in Post Basic Diploma Nursing. 7
- Candidates must apply in the ORDER OF PREFERENCE for admission into the programmes in the application form, when applying for more than one speciality.
- Candidates must scan and keep a soft copy of his / her photograph and signature ready before filling the application form. Specification for photograph: Recent passport size colour photograph taken after 1st July 2018, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels). Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels).
- Before applying online, ensure that there are personal current e-mail id and permanent phone number which will be required for future communication.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.