CMC Vellore PG Nursing Application Form 2018 – Application forms can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College website www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in or from the given below link on before the prescribed date. Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with the basic administrative fee and registration fee for each specialty for the course applied on or before the last date. Candidates sponsored by International agencies like WHO, USAID and other foreign nationals
inclusive of Indian nationals, residing / working in foreign countries need to pay the Administrative Fee and
Registration Fee mentioned in US Dollars or the equivalent in Indian currency.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing Application Form 2018
If your application is incomplete or you do not have your Application Number to Sign In, fill in the details in the boxes below.
The details must be identical to the earlier entry in the application form. Your Application Number will be sent to your email address. In that situation candidates can click on below link and fill mark (*) detail and get your application no through mail.
|Applications access online||07 Dec 2017|
|Last date – downloading application forms||15 Jan 2018|
Professional nursing education in our country is expensive. However, in keeping with the mission of
the institution, the Christian Medical College, Vellore has made a conscious decision to subsidize student
education. The course fee for the first year must be paid as one installment at the time of registration for
|Programme||Administrative fee||Registration Fee (for each speciality)|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 600/- ($ 100)|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
|Post Basic Diploma in Nursing||Rs. 400/- ($ 60)||Rs. 350/- ($ 60)|
|Fellowship in Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 750|
Instruction to Candidates
Candidates sponsored by International agencies like WHO, USAID and other foreign nationals inclusive of Indian nationals residing / working in foreign countries need to pay the administrative fee and registration fee mentioned in US Dollars or the equivalent in Indian currency.
- The application form needs to be filled online.
- The candidate’s full name as seen in the University / Board records should be filled.
- Candidates may apply upto a maximum of 2 specialties in M.Sc. Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing and 3 specialties in Post Basic Diploma Nursing.
- Candidates must apply in the order of preference for admission into the programmes in the application form, when applying for more than one specialty.
- Candidates must scan and keep a soft copy of his / her photograph and signature ready before filling the application form. Specification for photograph: Recent passport size colour photograph taken after 1st July 2016, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels). Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels).
- Payment can be made by any one of the methods mentioned below.
- Challan payment at no extra cost in any branch of the ICICI Bank of India. While filling payment details in the application form, if ‘ICICI bank challan’ is clicked, a challan will be generated. The challan needs to be printed and signed before it is submitted to the bank. Once payed, the original challan needs to be sent to the Office of the Registrar, College of Nursing.
- Demand draft in favour of CMC Vellore Association a/c on any scheduled Bank, payable at the State Bank of India, Vellore Town, code 1618. Hand written demand drafts will not be accepted. The demand draft needs to be kept ready before filling the application form. The name of the candidate and the application number must be written on the back of the demand draft before dispatching.
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card / net banking)
- The registration fee for each programme / each specialty have to be paid along with the administrative fee.
- Any form of fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All relevant enclosures along with printed copy of the application form and original Demand draft / proof of online payment / original ICICI challan should reach the Office of the Registrar, College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Vellore – 632 004, South India on or before 19-01-2017. Documents received after the last date will not be considered. Office of the Registrar is not responsible for any postal delay.