DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021– DHE Chandigarh has released the third Provisional Merit List for Online Counselling on September 17, 2021. Last date to Accept/Reject the allotted seats is September 18, 2021. DHE has earlier the vacant list for centralized courses on September 14, 2021. It is made available on at dhe.chd.gov.in, in PDF format. The merit list displays the details like form number of the candidates, name, father’s name, category etc. All those candidates whose names appear in the final merit list can then take admission. The admission will be done after the verification of documents / testimonials. DHE conducts a centralized admission process for various government and privately managed aided colleges in UT of Chandigarh. Know more about DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 from this page.
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021
Admissions to BA programme are non-centralized and undertaken by respective colleges. All those seeking admission to BA in Government colleges have to fill the application form on DHE’s website. However, those looking for admission in privately managed aided colleges do not have to fill application form on DHE’s website. They need to apply through the website of respective colleges.
Below are the dates provided for the DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021.
Schedule for UG (except BA) Courses – BBA, BCA, B.Sc (Medical), B.Sc (Non-Medical), B.Sc Biotechnology (Hons), B.Sc Bioinformatics (Hons)
|Online Applications start||10 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit Admission Forms for all Centralized Courses||18 Aug 2021|
|Display of List of all Applicants||21 Aug 2021|
|Online Submission of Discrepancies by Applicants||23 Aug 2021|
|Display of Provisional List of all Eligible Applicants||25 Aug 2021|
|Display of Provisional List of Applicants who have been allotted College||28 Aug 2021|
|Display of Vacant Seats of Centralised Courses||14 Sep 2021|
| Display of Provisional List of Applicants who have been|
allotted College for 3rd Round Counselling
|17 Sep 2021|
|Last date to Accept/Reject the Allotted Seats||18 Sep 2021 (3:00 PM)|
|1st Online Admission Schedule|
|UT Pool – General Category||01-02 Sep 2021|
|UT Pool – Reserved Category||02 Sep 2021|
|General Pool (Outside UT) – General Category||03 Sep 2021|
|General Pool (Outside UT) – Reserved Category||03 Sep 2021|
|Over and Above Seats (Additional Seats)||03 Sep 2021|
|2nd Online Admission Schedule|
|UT Pool – General Category||08-09 Sep 2021|
|UT Pool – Reserved Category||09 Sep 2021|
|General Pool (Outside UT) – General Category||10 Sep 2021|
|General Pool (Outside UT) – Reserved Category||10 Sep 2021|
|Over and Above Seats (Additional Seats)||10 Sep 2021|
|De-reservation of Seats||–|
Schedule for BA
|Start of online applications||10 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||18 Aug 2021|
|Display of list of applicants||21 Aug 2021|
|Reporting of Discrepancies by students at College Level||27 Aug 2021|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of all Eligible Candidates||25 Aug 2021|
|Display of final merit list||31 Aug 2021|
|70% and above||1 Sep 2021|
|60% and above||3 Sep 2021 ( Subject to availability of seats)|
|50% and above||6 Sep 2021 (Subject to availability of seats)|
|Below 50%||7 Sep 2021 (Subject to availability of seats)|
|All reserved categories||6 Sep 2021|
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Online Counselling Notice
DHE Chandigarh has published the Provisionally Allotted seats for Admission on September 17, 2021. Candidates can check allotted seats by Logging at dhe.chd.gov.in. Those candidates who have allotted seats and want to accept the seats can confirm by September 18, 2021 at 3:00 PM. Those candidates who have allotted seats and do not want to accept the seats can reject by September 18, 2021 at 3:00 PM.
Click here to download 3rd Online Counselling for Centralised Course Admission Notice.
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List
Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Administration has released the provisional merit list for centralized and non-centralized courses. The list is provisional and as per the information uploaded by the applicants. The direct link to check the provisional merit list is provided below.
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for centralized admissions is released online on the website of DHE, Chandigarh, i.e, dhe.chd.gov.in. Application process consists of multiple steps, as detailed below. Direct link to register and apply are given below.
Application Form: Click here to fill the online form for DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021.
Steps to Fill the Admission Form
Step 1: Registration
- Sign Up/ Register using name, email id and mobile number. Mobile Number is the Login Id and Password is sent to the number provided.
- Registration fee (Rs 70) has to be paid before proceeding to the application form.
A candidate can apply for multiple colleges/courses using the same user id and password, however, a separate form is to be filled for a different course.
Step 2: Login
- The candidate must login by entering user id and password.
- Click on Application form, then choose ‘Degree College’ option.
- Next, choose option ‘New Student’.
- Select Centralized/non-centralized admission. Instruction page will appear.
- Read all the guidelines and proceed to the DHE Chandigarh Application Form 2021.
Step 3: Fill Application Form:
- /Enter all the details accurately. After final submission of the form, no changes can be made.
- An Application Form Number is generated after form submission. Note it down.
- If any discrepancy is found during form scrutiny, applicant is informed via SMS. In such a case, the concerned applicant has to upload the demanded documents before the due date.
Step 4: Upload Documents: The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents in the application form. Check the complete list below.
Documents to Upload in DHE Chandigarh Admission Form 2021
- Applicant’s passport size photograph – less than 50 kb
- Applicant’s signature – less than 50 kb
- Parent’s/Guardian’s signature – less than 50 kb
- Class 10 Certificate for DOB proof – in pdf format
- 10+2 Mark sheet – in pdf format
- Character Certificate – in pdf format
- Migration Certificate – in pdf format
- Caste/Sports/PWD/ Freedom Fighter Certificate – in pdf format
- Sports Gradation Certificate – in pdf format
- Gap Year Certificate – in pdf format
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for undergraduate admissions are mentioned in page 32 and onwards. Candidates who are found to be not meeting the eligibility criteria are liable to be disqualified at any stage.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for all programs and courses.
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
The seat intake in various UG courses for 2021-22 admissions is as follows.
Privately Managed Aided Colleges
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Reservation Criteria
Seat reservation in different categories is made as per rules of the Chandigarh administration and instructions issued by Panjab University.
- UT Pool – 85% seats (excluding sports reservation) are reserved for students who pass their qualifying examination from schools/colleges situated in the Union Territory, Chandigarh.
- General Pool – 15% seats (excluding sports reservation) are filled from amongst those pass their qualifying examinations from schools/colleges located outside Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- Exceptions for B.P.Ed (4-year course): For this, 60% seats belong to UT Pool while 40% belong to General Pool.
Category-wise reservation percentages are given below.
For Sports Quota, 02% of total seats in each course are reserved.
Additional Seats (Over and Above the Sanctioned Intake)
|Wards of Kashmiri Migrants/ Displaced Persons||05% in each course|
|Victims of November 1984 Riots and Terrorism||02% in each course|
|Wards of Permanently Disabled and Martyrs of Kargil War||01% of total seats with minimum 01 seat in each course |
except in partially financed/ self-financing courses
|Single Girl Child/ One Girl Child out of the only 2 Girl Children||02 seats per unit per course subject to |
maximum limit of 04 seats
|Cancer/Aids/Thalassemia Patients||01 additional seat each|
|Rural area students||02 seats per course|
|Border Area students||01 seat per course|
|Excellence in Youth Festival||01 seat per unit in each course|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10% of total seats in each course|
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure for various undergraduates programmes for 2021-22 session from the image below.
Fee Structure for Bachelor of Physical Education
|Semester||B.P.Ed (2-Year)||B.P.Ed (4-Year)|
|1st||Rs 17980||Rs 17625|
|2nd||Rs 16190||Rs 16195|
|3rd||Rs 16965||Rs 16270|
|4th||Rs 16190||Rs 15495|
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Participating Institutes
Check here all the colleges under the supervision of Directorate of Higher Education, Chandigarh.
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 11, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 11, Chandigarh
- Regional Institute of English, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 42, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 46, Chandigarh
- Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector 50, Chandigarh
Privately Managed Aided Colleges
- DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta SD College, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women, Sector 36, Chandigarh
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Sector 45, Chandigarh
Official Website: dhe.chd.gov.in
For more information about DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021, Download UG Admission Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.