DSAT 2019 Application Form will be released by the Dayananda Sagar University in online mode. It will be available on official website www.dsu.edu.in. The direct link to fill up the application form will also be provided on this page. Candidates willing to seek admission in the courses offered by the University are first required to meet the eligibility conditions and then further proceed to fill the DSAT 2019 Application Form. Candidates who apply for programmes for which they are not eligible will result in the application being rejected & also, the application fee will not be refunded. It is also advised to fill the application form as soon as they are available to avoid the end moment hassle. Get here complete information related to the DSAT 2019 Application Form.
DSAT 2019 Application Form
Application form of DSAT 2019 will be available on Dayananda Sagar University (DSU)’s website www.dsu.edu.in or on this page as per the tentative dates. Interested & eligible candidates may apply from the official website or through the direct link, which will be given below. Candidates can check the expected dates of the commencement of the application form from the table below.
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Rolling Admission starts for all courses except B.tech and Pharmacy||Last week of Dec 2018|
|Last date for Registration/ Submission of Offline Application Form||01 week prior to the exam date|
Application Form: The DSAT 2019 Application Form will be available at www.dsu.edu.in
Note: A valid E-mail and mobile number are mandatory for the registration of your online Application. This e-mail and mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results is done. DSU will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered contact details.
How to apply online For DSAT 2019
Before proceeding to fill up the Online Application, the candidates should have scanned image of their (a) Photograph and (b) Signature ready. These documents will be required for uploading and submission of your Online Application.
- If you are a first-time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration.
- Complete your registration by filling your Name, Email ID, and mobile number and click on submit to proceed with the application form.
- On successful registration, you will receive your User ID and Password on your registered Email and Mobile No.
- If you have received your User ID and Password, log in from the candidate login Page using your Candidate ID and Password. After logging in with your Candidate ID and Password you can:
- Fill your (a) Personal Details (b) Academic details and (c) Upload & Exam Preference.
- After filling in all your mandatory details, click on “Preview Application” to view your filled application and verify the details entered by you.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your application and after completing payment through Online Payment or through Demand Draft.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees through Demand Draft, you will have to take a print out of your completely filled application form and fill the payment date and DD Number in the application form and send the application form along with the DD at the office.
- Also, Kindly clearly mention “Application for DSAT 2019” on top of the envelope.
- Once the payment is done by Bank Login with the same User ID and Password Enter your DD Number and Name of the bank where DD Purchased thank click on submit.
- On clicking on the “Submit” button, you will receive the “Your Application has been Successfully Submitted” message on top of your Application form.
Note: If you have chosen to pay the exam fees through Demand Draft, your filled application form along with the DD must reach the university before the last date of application. The university will not be liable for any postal delays.
- On the Login Page, log in using the User ID and Password which you received on your EMail/Mobile and take a printout of your submitted application.
Note: Keep a copy of the submitted application for your reference and safe keep. You will need to carry this copy during counseling.
DSAT 2019 Test Centres
Candidates can check the places or the list of examination centers where the exam was held as per the records of the last year. If there will be any changes in the number of test centers after the latest notification then details will be updated here. Aspiring candidates can still have an idea from the below table about the places where the test was held.