|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
DSAT 2018 Application Form is available on official website www.dsu.edu.in as per schedule. Those who seek admission in various courses can fill and submit DSAT 2018 application form. Candidates who apply for programmes for which they are not eligible will only result in the application being rejected & application fee will not be refunded. Get here complete information related to application process below.
DSAT 2018 Application Form
Application form of DSAT 2018 is available on Dayananda Sagar University (DSU)’s website www.dsu.edu.in or on this page as per the schedule. Interested & eligible candidates may apply from the official website or through the direct link, which will be given below.
|Rolling Admission starts for all courses except B.tech and Pharmacy|
|Last date for DSAT 2018 Registration/ Submission of Offline Application Form||01 week Before respective DSAT Exam dates|
- Click Here to Register for DSAT 2018.
- Click Here to download the application form for DSAT 2018.
- Click Here to Register for PG Programme.
- Click Here to download the application form for rolling admission.
Official Website: www.dsu.edu.in
Note: A valid E-mail and mobile number is mandatory for the registration of your online Application. This e-mail and mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. DSU will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered e-mail/mobile number.
How to apply online?
Before proceeding to fill up the Online Application, the candidates should have scanned image of their (a) Photograph and (b) Signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. These documents will be required for uploading and submission of your Online Application.
- If you are a first-time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration.
- Complete your registration by filling your Name, Email ID, and mobile number and click on submit to proceed with the application form.
- On successful registration, you will receive your User ID and Password on your registered Email and Mobile No.
- If you have received your User ID and Password, login from the candidate login Page using your Candidate ID and Password. After logging in with your Candidate ID and Password you can:
- Fill your (a) Personal Details (b) Academic details and (c) Upload & Exam Preference.
- After filling in all your mandatory details, click on “Preview Application” to view your filled application and verify the details entered by you.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your application and after completing payment through Online Payment or through Demand Draft.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees through Demand Draft, you will have to take a print out of your completely filled application form and fill the payment date and DD Number in the application form and send the application form along with the DD to the following address.
Dayananda Sagar University,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, India, 560078
- Kindly clearly mention “Application for DSAT 2018” on top of the envelope.
- Once the payment is done by Bank Login with same User ID and Password Enter your DD Number and Name of the bank where DD Purchased thank click on submit.
- On clicking on the “Submit” button, you will receive the “Your Application has been Successfully Submitted” message on top of your Application form.
Note: If you have chosen to pay the exam fees through Demand Draft, your filled application form along with the DD must reach the university before the last date of application. The university will not be liable for any postal delays.
- On the Login Page, log in using the User ID and Password which you received on your EMail/Mobile and take a printout of your submitted application. Keep a copy of the submitted application for your reference and safe keep. You will need to carry this copy during counseling.