DSAT 2020 Application Form – Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), Bangalore, has released DSAT application form. The registration has been started online, on dsu.edu.in and candidates must register themselves by September 15, 2020. To apply for Dayananda Sagar Admission Test 2020, candidates need to access the link below and register by selecting the program type, course, and by entering name, gender, father’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, and mobile number. After registration, candidates can enter details in the application form of DSAT 2020. Check application fee, images specification, and more details on DSAT 2020 application form from this page.
Latest: DSAT 2020 Registration deadline is September 15, 2020. Register for the exam using the direct link on this page.
DSAT 2020 Application Form
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one course then he/she should submit separate application form for each course. To stay updated with important events related to Application Form refer to below given table:
|DSAT 2020 Application Form||Important dates|
|DSAT 2020 Registration starts||09 Jan 2020|
|Last date of DSAT 2020 Registration||15 Sep 2020|
|DSAT 2020 Exam date|
10 & 16 Sep 2020
Apply Here: Click here to fill and submit DSAT 2020 application form.
DSAT 2020 Registration Deadline
DSAT 2020 Application Form fee
In order to successfully submit DSAT 2020 Application Forms as per the last year details, candidates need to submit expected Registration Fee of Rs 1000/- for all candidates in the form of Demand Draft.
NOTE : Application and Entrance Test Fees once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents submitted with DSAT 2020 Application Form
Applicants who are required to submit photocopies of marks cards, certificate or any other document must ensure that :
- The photocopies are taken on A4 size paper only.
- The print is clear, legible and readable
- Both sides are photocopied if the original marks card is printed on both sides.
- Application number must be written at the top right corner of all the photocopies.
How to Apply for DSAT 2020?
.In order to apply for DSAT 2020 candidates must visit the official website and download the Application Form to fill in the details in offline mode. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one course then he should submit separate application form for each course. To fill in the Application candidates must follow below given instructions carefully:
- Please refer to the Item wise Instructions before filling up the form.
- Forms must be filled in the applicants own handwriting.
- Use only BLACK or BLUE Hi-Tec point pen to fill up the form.
- Applicants must paste their most recent colour photograph (not older than 3months) in the appropriate place. Do not pin or staple the photograph.
- Square boxes provided in the forms are only for writing the alphabets in capitals or numbers. The alphabet or number should be written in any one box. Wherever codes are given, fill the boxes in the application form with the appropriate codes.
- Overwriting, striking or erasing in the form may lead to rejection and should be avoided.
- Any discrepancy in the statement and / or submission of incomplete forms will lead to rejection of application / cancellation of admission
- Keep a photocopy of the filled application for future reference. Application number must be quoted in all future correspondence.
- Do not fold FORM. Do not staple or clip the FORM with any other enclosures, keep it loose. All marks cards and certificates, if any, must be stapled together. Demand Draft or challan must be kept loose.
Details in DSAT 2020 Application Form
Programme applied for
Particulars of Applicants :
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Permanent address
- Name & Address of Parents
- Name & Address of Guardians
For Indian Nationals :
- Mother Tongue
Foreign/ NRI/ PIO :
- Foreign (Country)
- NRI/ PIO (Country)
Qualifying Examination Details :
- 10th standard/ 0 level / equivalent
- PUC/ 10+2/ A level/ equivalent Examination
- Degree/ equivalent Examination (name of the University)
- Entrance Test if any
DSAT 2020 Test Centers
DSAT 2020 shall be held in more than 78 cities across India. Following are the Exam Centers/ Test City where the Exam is help for DSAT 2020. Change of Exam Centre is Permitted within the available DSAT Dates. Change of Exam Date for Bangalore Centre Students: Is Permitted, as the DSAT is Scheduled on 6 different Dates. Information provided below is last year based and for reference purpose.
DSAT 2020 Admit Card
DSAT 2020 Admit Card is expected to be released in online mode on the official website dsu.edu.in. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves can download the Hall Ticket with Online Test booking system. Candidates who have registered for DSAT & have made the payment, to Select the Exam slot and Download the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Admit Card with their Registration number and Date of Birth. Candidates need to present their Hall Ticket at the time of Examination with their valid Photo Id. No entry is permitted without DSAT 2020 Hall Ticket.
About Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), Bangalore
After more than 50 years of innovation in education, DSI, Bengaluru has started the Dayananda Sagar University, created by an Act of the Karnataka State Legislature and the Government of Karnataka and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. DCU conducts the Dayananda Sagar Admission Test to fill in seats for various UG and PG courses offered at various member institutions of the University.
About DSAT 2020
DSAT: The Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT) is a qualifying examination conducted by Dayananda Sagar University. DSAT would be held in more than 78 cities across India. The test can be taken in both online and offline mode. For admission to Engineering a candidate can apply through: CET, DSAT, COMEDK and UNIGAUGE or the NRI/foreign student categories. For Pharmacy and Management Programs DSAT 2020 scores are required.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.