DSAT 2020 Result is released by Dayananda Sagar University online on the official website dsu.edu.in. Results are declared in the form of Scorecards. Candidates can check their Results using their Roll number and name. Candidate are awarded with Rank on the basis of their Results. Candidates are then selected for the round of Counselling/ Admission on the basis of their Ranks and scores obtained in the examination. The result is also sent out through SMS and phone calls. For more details follow this article.
DSAT 2020 Result
Candidates securing Ranks in the Examination are expected to receive separate letters via Email. To stay updated with important events related to Result refer to below given table:
|DSAT 2020 Exam|
10 & 16 Sep 2020
|DSAT 2020 Result declaration||To be announced!|
|DSAT 2020 Counselling||To be announced!|
Result: DSAT 2020 Result will be declared at dsu.edu.in as per schedule.
DSAT 2020 How to Check Result?
In order to check the DSAT 2020 result, candidates can follow the steps listed below
- Visit the official website or click the “Result” link given on this page.
- Search for Admission tab and open it and click on the appropriate link.
- Click on the relevant link of DSAT 2020 Result.
- To check the result, applicants need to provide their login credentials like Roll No. and Name and submit it.
- DSAT 2020 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking the total marks secured in the exam candidates should download and take a print out of it as it will be required in the further admission process.
DSAT 2020 Selection Process/ Admission
Admissions are based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the DSU entrance test; in select courses which are not technical or professional in nature, a pass in the qualifying examinations and special achievements in sports, art, culture, community development projects, leadership, debating, quizzing are given weightage.
Selection for MBA
Based on the marks scored in the Management Tests, candidates will be shortlisted to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview at DSU. Final Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Management Tests, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
DSAT 2020 Merit List
After the declaration of Results Merit List/ Rank Cards are released for DSAT 2020. Merit list is prepared on the basis of Ranks obtained in the Examination. Candidates who qualify the examination and are eligible for admission are invited to attend the round of Counselling on the basis of Ranks and Scores obtained in the Examination.
DSAT 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of Results, candidates securing Ranks on the basis of their scores are added in the Merit Lists and are called for the round of Counselling. Students must appear in the round of Counselling in order to complete the further procedure of intake and Admissions on the basis of Results and Counselling. During counseling all candidates are required to produce the original and two sets of photocopies of documents mentioned below. In the event of successful admission, the University will retain these documents till the candidate completes the course.
For Undergraduate Courses
- E-Hall ticket (for online entrance test course only).
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth.
- Marks card of 10+2.
- Conduct and Character certificate to be obtained on the School/College letter head. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Transfer Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College.
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph
- Diploma marks card and Diploma certificate from the Board/University(for Lateral Entry – B.Tech applicants only).
- Notary affidavit of Anti-ragging declaration from both candidate and guardian
For Postgraduate Courses
- e-Hall ticket (for online entrance test courses only).
- Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate issued by the Board/University.
- Marks cards of qualifying examination (all semesters/years).
- Conduct and Character certificate to be obtained on the College letter head/pad.
- No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
DSAT 2020 Seat Intake
Below we have provided last years Seat Intake for candidates reference. Seat Intake for UG Courses offered by the University:
|Course||Programmes offered||Total no. of Seats|
|B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering||360|
|B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engg.||180|
|B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering||120|
|B.Tech – Computer Science & Technology||60|
|B.Tech – Aerospace Engineering||60|
COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
|B.Com : Bachelor of Commerce||180|
|BBA : Bachelor of Business Administration||180|
BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCES
|B.Sc : Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Genetics||180|
|B.Sc : Biotechnology, Chemistry & Microbiology||100|
|B.Sc : Microbiology, Genetics & Biochemistry||30|
|NURSING SCIENCES||B.Sc ( N )||60|
|PB B.Sc ( N)||30|
|PHYSIOTHERAPY||Bachelor of Physiotherapy ( BPT )||60|
|ARTS & HUMANITIES||B.A Journalism||60|
|COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||Bachelor of Computer Applications||60|
Seat intake for PG Courses offered by the University:
|Course||Programmes offered||Total no of Seats|
|ENGINEERING||M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering Specialisation: Big Data/Internet of Things||72|
|M.Tech – Computer Science & Information Technology Specialisation : Cloud Computing|
|M.Tech – Electronics & Communication Specialisation : Embedded System|
|M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering Specialisation : Design Engg|
|COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT||MBA: Master of Business Administration||180|
|BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCES||M.Sc :Biochemistry||60|
|PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES||M Pharma||27|
|NURSING SCIENCES||M.Sc (N)||20|
|PHYSIOTHERAPY||Masters in Physiotherapy ( MPT )||10|
Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), Bangalore
After more than 50 years of innovation in education, DSI, Bengaluru has started the Dayananda Sagar University, created by an Act of the Karnataka State Legislature and the Government of Karnataka and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. DCU conducts the Dayananda Sagar Admission Test to fill in seats for various UG and PG courses offered at various member institutions of the University.
The Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT) is a qualifying examination conducted by Dayananda Sagar University. DSAT would be held in more than 78 cities across India. The test can be taken in both online and offline mode. For admission to Engineering a candidate can apply through: CET, DSAT, COMEDK and UNIGAUGE or the NRI/foreign student categories. For Pharmacy and Management Programs DSAT 2020 scores are required.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.