AP EAMCET – Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is held for admission of candidates in UG engineering, agriculture, pharmacy, and Bipc courses. UG medical admission in the state is done on the basis of NEET. AP EAMCET is conducted by JNTU, Kakinada, on behalf of APSCHE. It is a computer based test and is held in a window of multiple dates. You can check dates and details on AP EAMCET from this page.
Candidates who belong to the state of Telangana can also apply for AP EAMCET. However, these candidates need to satisfy eligibility criteria of the exam.
|AP EAMCET||Exam Date|
|AP EAMCET 2021||3rd/4th Week of April 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2020||17, 18, 21, 22, 23 Sep 2020 – for Engineering (E)|
23, 24, 25 Sep 2020 – for Agriculture (A)
|AP EAMCET 2019||20 Apr 2019 – for Engineering (E)|
22 Apr 2019 – for Agriculture (A)
24 Apr 2019 – for Both Streams
|AP EAMCET 2018||22 to 25 Apr 2018 for Engineering (E)|
25 & 26 Apr 2018 for Agriculture(A)
24 & 25 Apr 2018 for Both Streams
Courses offered through AP EAMCET
The candidates can get admission in the following Undergraduate courses through AP EAMCET:
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.Tech(Agr.Engg), B.Tech(Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc(Ag)/B.Sc.(Hort)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc
- B.Pharmacy, Pharm.D
The first and the foremost thing which the students have to check is whether they are eligible to appear for the exam or not. It is important because if they straightaway fill the application form of AP EAMCET without checking the eligibility criteria and later it is found that they are not eligible to appear, then the application of the student shall be cancelled at that particular moment.
Check the expected AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria for the exam. We are giving the criteria based on the previous year expected eligibility criteria for this particular exam only.
- Nationality: The appearing candidate should be an Indian National.
- State Eligibility: The appearing candidate should be from the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and must satisfy the Local/Non Local Status of the state.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for different courses are different.
The next thing after knowing the syllabus for AP EAMCET is to check the exam pattern for it. The candidates who are preparing for this exam must know the exam pattern because if they know the exam pattern, they will be able to plan out their preparation accordingly and clear the exam in the very first attempt. Candidates can take a look at the expected exam pattern for AP EAMCET.
- Nature of the Exam: Computer Based Test
- Nature of the Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Total Time of Exam: 3 hours
- Number of Sections: 3
- Total Number of Questions: 160
- Distribution of Questions: The questions in the exam shall be distributed as follows:
- Physics: 40 questions
- Chemistry- 40 questions
- Biology- 80 questions. The questions in this will be from two parts as shown:
a) Zoology- 40
The syllabus for AP EAMCET is a document that the candidate must have with them. It is so because by having the syllabus with them, the student will prepare as per the syllabus and hence reduce the time wastage for preparation of unnecessary topics. Check the probable syllabus for AP EAMCET for all the courses. The students can download and take a printout as well.
Agriculture and Medical:
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET
All candidates preparing for the exam can follow the steps to make their time management effective
Practice mock test papers CLICK HERE to practice mock tests.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.