AP ECET Application Form 2022 – JNTU Kakinada has released AP ECET 2022 application form. Candidates can apply online for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) at sche.ap.gov.in from direct link given below. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is conducting the AP ECET exam as the State level Engineering Lateral Entry entrance exam for admission to lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech, lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy in University Engineering, Pharmacy Colleges. Do AP ECET registration before the last date. The AP ECET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – AP ECET application form 2022 has been released. Scroll down for direct link to apply and other details.
AP ECET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AP ECET 2022.
Direct link for AP ECET application form 2022
> Step – 1 – Fee Payment
> Step – 2 – Know Your Payment Status
> Step – 3 – Fill Application (Only After Fee Payment)
> Step – 4 – Print Application Form (Only After Submitting Application Form)
Recommended: AP ECET 2022 Application Form Correction
Important documents you should read before you fill AP ECET 2022 Online Application Form:
- Eligibility For Writing Various AP ECET
- Eligible Branches of Admission Based on AP ECET
AP ECET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AP ECET 2022|
|Full Form||AP Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada)|
|Event of AP ECET||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill AP ECET application form 2022||sche.ap.gov.in|
|Application Fees||Rs.600/- for OC students, 550/- for BC students and 500/- for SC/ST students|
|How to apply||(1) Go to sche.ap.gov.in. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of AP ECET. (3) First do AP ECET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the AP ECET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay AP ECET fees.|
|Who should apply?||Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Degree Holders who fulfill AP ECET eligibility criteria|
AP ECET Application Form 2022 Release Date and Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of AP ECET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test.
|Important Events of AP ECET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||30 Apr 2022|
|Release of AP ECET application form 2022||03 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at sche.ap.gov.in without late fee||03 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||13 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||23 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||15 Jul 2022|
JNTU Kakinada may change the AP ECET exam application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking sche.ap.gov.in for all updates.
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the AP ECET application fee. The fee amount is as follows.
- Rs.600/- for OC students,
- Rs 550/- for BC students,
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST students.
How to fill the AP ECET 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for AP ECET 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step-1: Fee Payment
- First of all go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in. If you are going to sche.ap.gov.in on computer, use latest version of Chrome. Otherwise if you are accessing the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test website on mobile, then also preferably use chrome latest version.
- Then, locate the direct link for AP ECET 2022 registration. Note that you will see this only if JNTU Kakinada has already released the application form, and the last date is not over. You have to click the link Step-1 Fee Payment.
- Now enter Diploma / BSC HallTicket Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Category, Payment Options.
- Thereafter pay the application fees as prescribed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test.
Step-2: Know Your Payment Status
- Now once again go to the website, and this time click “Step 2 – Know Your Payment Status“.
- Then login with Diploma / BSC Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and check your payment status.
Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Again go to the website. Click “Step 3 – Fill Application Form“.
- Now login with Payment Reference ID, Diploma / BSC HallTicket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth.
- Then proceed to fill in the application form.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- Go to the website. Click “Step 4 – Print Application Form“.
- Then login with Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Diploma / BSC HallTicket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth.
- Thereafter print your form.
AP ECET 2022 Registration
Students who wish to appear in the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test have to complete the AP ECET registration process. However note that only partial registration for the AP ECET exam is not enough. You have to fill the complete application form at sche.ap.gov.in in order to submit your candidature for the exam.
Recommended: AP ECET 2022 Answer Key
Documents Required for AP ECET Application Form
Students should refer class 10 marksheet, class 12 marksheet, and other documents to fill details in the AP ECET 2022 application form.
In addition to the above, they need to submit some documents online. They are as follows.
Some important details to fill in the form are the following:
- Qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be ) hall ticket number,
- SSC or 10th class hall ticket number,
- places of study from 6th class onwards,
- caste category
- Mee seva Cerificate number,
- Income certificate-Mee seva certificate number,
- good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of less than 50Kb size,
- scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of less than 30Kb size,
- Ration card of the family,
- Aadhar card of self
Also read, AP ECET Result 2022
AP ECET – 2022 OFFICE
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Phone number: 0884-2340535 (10 AM TO 5 PM)
Email id: [email protected]
AP ECET – 2022 Office
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
ECET Office Working Hours
10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Website : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET
A mobile App APSCHE myCET is available in Google play store for the applicant’s ready reference regarding CET related info
AP ECET 2022 Registration FAQs
Qs 1. Is AP ECET 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of AP ECET 2022 is released by JNTU Kakinada on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check sche.ap.gov.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for AP ECET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test at the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for AP ECET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the AP ECET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at sche.ap.gov.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test as prescribed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada).
Qs 4. How to apply for AP ECET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) 2022, go to sche.ap.gov.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all JNTU Kakinada issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.