AP ECET 2022 – JNTU Kakinada has released the AP ECET 2022 application form online at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Also, the application form correction is open from 14 to 16 June. Students can apply online till 03 June without a late fee. Thereafter the last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500 is 13 June, with Rs 2000 late fee is 23 June, and Rs 5000 late fee is 15 July. In between, the application form correction shall be open from 14 to 16 June. And then hall ticket will be out on 15 July. The AP ECET 2022 exam date is 22 July.
The AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is a State level Engineering Lateral Entry entrance exam. AP ECET exam is conducted by JNTU Kakinada, on behalf of APSCHE. It is entrance exam for lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech, lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy in University Engineering, Pharmacy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. This exam is for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Degree Holders. Official website is sche.ap.gov.in. Get here latest news on AP ECET 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
– AP ECET 2022 application form has been released. Get direct link to apply here.
– AP ECET 2022 application form correction is open from 14 to 16 June. Get direct link to correction window here.
AP ECET 2022
About the exam: AP ECET 2022 is short for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is an Engineering Lateral Entry entrance exam at the State level. Organized by JNTU Kakinada, AP ECET is for admission to lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech, lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Mock Test
- Admit Card
- Response Sheet
- Answer Key
AP ECET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the AP ECET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||AP ECET 2022|
|Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Lateral Entry entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through AP ECET||Lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech, Lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy|
|Colleges in which admission is through AP ECET||University Engineering, Pharmacy Colleges|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Diploma Holders, B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Degree Holders|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Eligibility For Writing Various AP ECET
- Eligible Branches of Admission Based on AP ECET
AP ECET 2022 Exam Date
The AP ECET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of AP ECET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||30 Apr 2022|
|Release of AP ECET application form 2022||03 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at sche.ap.gov.in without late fee||03 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||13 Jun 2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||14 – 16 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||23 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||15 Jul 2022|
|AP ECET hall ticket 2022 release date||15 Jul 2022|
|AP ECET 2022 exam date||22 Jul 2022|
Time – 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Issuance of answer key||25 Jul 2022|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||27 Jul 2022|
|AP ECET 2022 result date and time||To be announced|
Candidates must keep checking sche.ap.gov.in for any changes in the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test dates.
AP ECET 2022 Application Form
The application form of AP ECET 2022 is released by JNTU Kakinada.
AP ECET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at sche.ap.gov.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for AP ECET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then do registration for the AP ECET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the AP ECET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the AP ECET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada.
- Rs.600/- for OC students,
- Rs 550/- for BC students,
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST students
AP ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of AP ECET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Nationality – They should be of Indian Nationality.
Domicile – They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Educational qualification –
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the Annexure. (OR)
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination for entry into relevant courses as given in the Annexure.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website sche.ap.gov.in and information brochure.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP ECET 2022 is as follows.
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: JNTU Kakinada will hold the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test as Online Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be held on the same day from 9 am to 12 pm, and 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Objective.
AP ECET 2022 Syllabus
The JNTU Kakinada releases the syllabus of AP Engineering Common Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Engineering Lateral Entry exam. The AP ECET syllabus is as follows.
Diploma Holders in Engineering
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING
- Common Subjects
Diploma Holders in PHARMACY
- SECTION I PHARMACY PHARMACEUTICS
- SECTION II PHARMACY PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY
- SECTION III PHARMACY PHARMACOGNOSY
- SECTION IV PHARMACY PHARMACOLOGY
AP ECET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AP ECET 2022 is issued by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of AP ECET admit card 2022 is as per decision of JNTU Kakinada. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the AP ECET hall ticket at sche.ap.gov.in.
How to download AP ECET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of AP Engineering Common Entrance Test, candidates need to access the AP ECET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
AP ECET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the AP ECET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
Unofficial Answer Key – Many Engineering Lateral Entry entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of AP ECET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
Official Answer Key – JNTU Kakinada releases the official answer key of AP ECET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from sche.ap.gov.in.
AP ECET 2022 Result
The result of AP ECET 2022 is declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada as per the result date and time decided by them.
Qualifying Marks – The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET 2022 is as follows
- 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200
- In the case of SC/ST candidates – there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
AP ECET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for AP ECET 2022 is decided by JNTU Kakinada. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check AP Engineering Common Entrance Test result is made available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP ECET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in and click on the relevant AP ECET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of AP ECET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a AP ECET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
AP ECET – 2022 OFFICE
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Phone number: 0884-2340535 (10 AM TO 5 PM)
Email id: [email protected]
AP ECET – 2022 Office
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
ECET Office Working Hours
10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Website : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET
A mobile App APSCHE myCET is available in Google play store for the applicant’s ready reference regarding CET related info
Qs 1. What is AP ECET exam?
Ans 1. The AP ECET exam is held annually by the JNTU Kakinada. It is an Engineering Lateral Entry entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech, lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh.
Qs 2. How can I apply for AP ECET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit sche.ap.gov.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for AP ECET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc Graduates (with maths as one optional subject) – who fulfill the eligibility criteria – can appear in the AP ECET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is sche.ap.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.