Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET) 2019 has been conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics subject as optional). The application form for the AP ECET 2019 has been released from February 18, 2019, direct link is given on “Application Form” Page. The Hall Ticket for AP ECET 2019 will be available from April 11, 2019, and Examination is scheduled to be held on April 19, 2019. To know detailed information about AP ECET 2019 candidates can go through this article, whether it is about its eligibility criteria, the process to fill the application form, exam pattern.
AP ECET 2019
AP ECET 2019 is conducted in the online mode only. The Application Form for AP ECET 2019 can be filled via online mode and the application process has been started from February 18, 2019. For more information about AP ECET 2019, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|AP ECET 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Notification||11 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of Application Form||18 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications without late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||02 Apr 2019|
|Application Form Correction||03 Apr 2019 to 06 Apr 2019|
|Start Date of Downloading Admit Card||11 Apr 2019|
|AP ECET 2019||19 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||20 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||22 Apr 2019|
|Publish of Final Answer key||24 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||29 Apr 2019|
|Rank Cards for Downloading||06 May 2019|
AP ECET 2019 Courses Offered
B.TECH / B.Pharm Courses:
|Code||Name of The Course||Code||Name of The Course|
|ANE||Aeronautical Engineering||EIE||Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering|
|ASE||Aerospace Engineering||ETM||Electronics And Telematics|
|BME||Bio-Medical Engineering||INF||Information Technology|
|CEE||Civil Environmental Engineering||IPE||Industrial Production Engineering|
|CER||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology||IST||Instrumentation Engineering And Technology.|
|CHE||Chemical Engineering||MCT||Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering|
|CIV||Civil Engineering||MEC||Mechanical Engineering|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engineering||MET||Metallurgical Engineering|
|CSE||Computer Science And Engineering||MIN||Mining Engineering|
|CSS||Computer Science And Systems Engineering||MME||Mining Machinery Engineering|
|CST||Computer Science And Technology||MMT||Metallurgy And Material Engineering|
|PWR||Power Engineering||MNT||Material Science And Nano Technology|
|ECE||Electronics And Communication Engineering||NAM||Naval Architecture And Marine Engineering|
|ECM||Electronics And Computer Engineering||PET||Petroleum Engineering/Technology|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering||PHM||B. Pharmacy|
|TEX||Textile Technology||EEE||Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
- Click Here to check the courses offered in B.TECH / B.Pharm under AP ECET 2019.
|Code||Name of the Course||Code||Name of the Course|
|AEI||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation||AUT||Automobile Engineering|
|CCT||Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)||CER||Ceramic Technology|
|CHE||Chemical Engineering||CIV||Civil Engineering|
|CME||Computer Engineering||COT||Chemical(Oil Technology) Engineering|
|CPC||Chemical(Petrochemical) Engineering||CPP||Chemical(Plastics&polymers) Engineering|
|CST||Chemical Engineering In Sugar Technology||ECE||Electronics And Communication Engineering|
|ECM||Electronics And Computers Engineering||EEE||Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|EIE||Electronics Instrumentation Engineering||EMB||Electronics(Embedded Systems)|
|ETM||Electronics(Embedded Systems)||FWT||Footwear Technology|
|INE||Industrial Engineering||INF||Information Technology|
|IPE||Industrial Production Engineering||JDM||Jewellary Design And Manufacturing|
|LT||Leather Technology||MEC||Mechanical Engineering|
|MET||Metallurgical Engineering||MIN||Mining Engineering|
|MSW||Mechanical(Sandwich) Engg||PCT||Petrochemical Technology|
|PKT||Packaging Technology||PT||Printing Technology|
|SCN||Spl.dip.in Electronics||SCP||Spl.dip.in Electronics|
|SEI||Spl.dip.in Electronics (Industrial||TVS||Spl.dip.in Electronics|
- Click Here to check the courses offered in Diploma under AP ECET 2019.
AP ECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for AP ECET 2019, candidates are required to match certain eligibility requirements. The criteria which have to be kept in mind before applying is given below:
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure.
They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission into B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2019. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In the case of University Colleges, the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2019 ranks, B.Sc.( with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
Eligibility for Writing Various AP ECET 2019 Papers
Eligibility Branches of Admission Based on AP ECET – 2019 Paper Appeared
AP ECET 2019 Application Form
For registration and submission of online application, the aspiring candidates have to visit the website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee and click on the “click on the link flashing as fee payment. After clicking on this link, candidates are required to fill the details like qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, e-mail etc and pay the application fee. Candidates can check the Application status after the payment of the application fee.
After checking the status of the Application Fee, candidates can fill the Application Form. Then, enter the payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth and then candidates can click on “Proceed to Fill Application Form”. Enter the category details, address details, qualifying examination details, details of common entrance test. Then, upload the asked documents, for instance, scanned images of photograph and signature. As the last step, candidates can take the printout of the Application Form.
The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP ECET 2019 Admit Card
AP ECET 2019 Admit Card is going to be made available in the online mode only. Candidates can visit the official website which is sche.ap.gov.in. Now, in order to download AP ECET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can enter their login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. Candidates are required to carry AP ECET 2019 Admit Card positively to the examination centre as it is going to act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. Candidates can observe various things such as the name of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, date and time of the examination etc printed on AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket. Also, it is advised to candidates to carry a valid id proof with AP ECET 2019 Admit Card.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is rather important to go through the exam pattern beforehand as it will allow the candidates to prepare in a nuanced way. Candidates can check the weightage of the exam, a number of questions and in way score better if they go through the exam pattern. The examination will be for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as per the examination pattern is given below.
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Computer/Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100|
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Stream
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
AP ECET 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet will be available on the official website only. Candidates can download them by entering their Registration Number and ECET Hall Ticket Number.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Centres
AP ECET 2019 will be conducted at following exam centres. Examination centre for AP ECET 2019 has announced. The candidates who want to check their examination center, now can visit the same on official website or check from the below image.
AP ECET 2019 Result
Candidates can check AP ECET 2019 Result by entering their Registration Number. After the declaration of the result, a merit list is also going to published as per the marks obtained by the candidates in AP ECET 2019 Examination. The qualifying marks for obtaining a rank in AP ECET 2019 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the 4 subjects (3 subjects for B.Sc Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. For SC / ST, there is no set minimum qualifying marks for the ranking. AP ECET 2019 Online Rank Card is also going to be made available on the official website and candidates are required to enter their Registration Number, and Date of Birth in order to download AP ECET 2019 Rank Card.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
For more information about AP ECET 2019 – Download Information Brochure.