AP ECET 2019 – AP ECET 2019 Rank Card and Result has been released. The candidates can check the AP ECET 2019 Result online from the website, sche.ap.gov.in. AP ECET 2019 was held on April 30, 2019, in computer-based mode. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET) 2019 is conducted by JNTU, Ananthapura on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics subject as optional). To know detailed information about AP ECET 2019 go through this article.
Latest: The AP ECET 2019 released the login and registration window for counseling. Click here to check the same.
AP ECET 2019
In the year 2016, AP ECET aspirants had a pass percentage of 96.53. AP ECET 2019 is conducted in the online mode only. For more information about AP ECET 2019, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|AP ECET 2019||Dates (Revised)|
|Availability of Notification||11 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of Application Form||18 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications without late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||02 Apr 2019|
|Application Form Correction||03 Apr 2019 to 06 Apr 2019|
|Start Date of Downloading Admit Card||23 Apr 2019|
|AP ECET 2019||30 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||01 May 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||03 May 2019|
|Publish of Final Answer key||13 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||13 May 2019|
|Rank Cards for Downloading||Released!|
AP ECET 2019 Admit Card
AP ECET 2019 Admit Card is made available on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in. The authorities release the AP ECET 2019 Admit card in online mode only. So, candidates need to download the same from the candidate’s login, by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
AP ECET 2019 Key Points
- AP ECET 2019 Admit Card act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. So, needs to be carried on the day of exam.
- Details like name of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, date and time of the examination etc are printed on AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Along with a copy of this admit card, a candidate needs to carry a valid id proof, on the day of exam. This valid photo id proof could be any one of these ID – Aadhaar Card, Voter Id Card, College ID, Passport, Bank Passbook with Photo, etc.
- Further these details printed on AP ECET 2019 Admit card is verified at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Centres
AP ECET 2019 will be conducted at following exam centres. Candidates are allotted any one of the following AP ECET 2019 Exam centres. And the final allotment made by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu is mentioned on the Admit card, issued in online mode. But a candidate needs to fill the AP ECET 2019 Exam centre at the time of filling their application form. AP ECET 2019 Examination centre for AP ECET 2019 has announced. The candidates who want to check their examination centre, now can check from the below image.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is rather important to go through the exam pattern beforehand as it will allow the candidates to prepare in a nuanced way. Candidates can check the weightage of the exam, a number of questions and in way score better if they go through the exam pattern. The examination will be for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as per the examination pattern is given below.
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Computer/Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100|
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Stream
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
AP ECET 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet will be available on the official website only. Candidates can download them by entering their Registration Number and ECET Hall Ticket Number.
AP ECET 2019 Preparation Tips
Less than a month is left to go for AP ECET 2019, a candidate needs to now start their preparations in full swing! Below, we have provided with some preparation tips and tricks, that would help a candidate to crack this State level engineering common entrance test for Diploma and B.Sc. graduates.
- Practice mock test – Mock tests are made available with the aim of providing the candidates with the idea of the question, that might be asked in the exam. Candidates are advised to solve them as if they are solving the AP ECET 2019 exam paper. If a candidate solves these mock tests with exact time and accuracy, he/ she will get to know the areas where he/she lacks and can work accordingly.
- Before everything else, understands the exam pattern – Exam pattern and the syllabus needs to be known by every candidate appearing for AP ECET. Make sure, you completely prepare all the important topics and have some time left in hand to revise as well.
- Doubts are meant to be cleared and not stored – It is always advised to start preparing the topics, which are the weaknesses of a candidate. So, that if any doubts/ queries arise, a candidate has sufficient time to clear it from someone who has the expertise of it.
- Prepare from authentic books only – For AP ECET, a candidate doesn’t require proper coaching or tuitions. Rather, self-study is just sufficient for it. But, a candidate needs to prepare from authentic books only. At the time of preparations, a candidate needs to sidewise keep preparing their notes for last-minute revisions.
AP ECET 2019 Answer key
After conducting the exam, APSCHE releases the answer key on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in. With the help of this answer key, a candidate can estimate their scores, before the result declaration date. The authorities first, release a provisional answer key and then, the final answer key. AP ECET 2019 provisional answer key can be challenged, if any candidate finds any error/ mistakes in the answers provided. Such requests need to be submitted in online mode, that is, via an email to APSCHE. Further, APSCHE verifies the question/ answer challenged and if any mistakes found, releases a final answer key.
AP ECET 2019 Qualifying Marks
After appearing for AP ECET 2019, a candidate needs to score a minimum percentage of marks. The qualifying marks for AP ECET 2019 is 25% in average, in all the 4 subjects. Whereas, in case of AP ECET 2019 FOR B.Sc stream, a candidate needs to score 255 in average for 3 subjects, that are – Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English. Out of a total paper of 200 marks, a candidate needs to at least score 50 marks. For SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks applicable. Such candidates need to get their category certificate or related category proof verified at the time of admission, if applying for the quota.
AP ECET 2019 Result
Candidates can check AP ECET 2019 Result by entering their Registration Number and Hall Ticket number on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. After the declaration of the result, a merit list is also going to published as per the marks obtained by the candidates in AP ECET 2019 Examination. Candidates appearing for Engineering, Pharmacy and B.Sc AP ECET 2019 can see their ranks in separate merit lists, released for each of these courses. AP ECET 2019 Result is released in the form of Integrated Merit Rank. The authorities do not accept any requests relating to re-totalling or re-evaluation.
The authorities have designed a separate tie breaking policy for AP ECET 2019 Engineering, Pharmacy and B.Sc. Check the same from below.
Tie Breaking Policy for Engineering Courses – The following parameters are considered for resolving a tie situation, among two or more candidates.
- Marks in Engineering – Overall marks is considered and candidate securing higher mark is preferred.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics – Candidate securing higher marks in this section is preferred.
- Marks obtained in Physics – Candidate securing higher marks in this section is preferred.
- Age – Older candidate is then preferred
Tie Breaking Policy for Pharmacy Courses – Candidates, having to face a tie situation is allotted same rank, by the authorities. Though, at the time of admission, the age of these candidates are considered. The candidate, older in age is prioritised.
Tie Breaking Policy for B.Sc. Course –
- Marks in Maths section – Candidate securing higher marks in this section is preferred.
- Aggregate marks – Candidates securing same aggregate marks are given same ranks.
- Age – Older candidate is preferred
AP ECET 2019 Counselling
Selected AP ECET 2019 candidates are then asked to appear for Web counselling round. Candidates need to get themselves registered and submit an additional counselling fee in online mode. Documents shall also be further verified at the time of offline counselling/ reporting at the allotted centre. Details related to this round can be gathered by a candidate from the helpline centres.
AP ECET 2019 Selection Process
Every entrance examination has a separate selection process, designed for its candidates. So, does AP ECET 2019. A candidate needs to go through and qualify the requirements of each of these admission rounds for AP ECET 2019. JNTU has designed a 6 stages AP ECET 2019 selection process, namely – online form filling, form correction (if any), download admit card, appear for AP ECET 2019, qualify for AP ECET 2019 and check merit rank.
AP ECET 2019 Courses Offered
The following Engineering/ Pharmacy courses are offered after qualifying for AP ECET 2019.
B.TECH / B.Pharm Courses:
|Code||Name of The Course||Code||Name of The Course|
|ANE||Aeronautical Engineering||EIE||Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering|
|ASE||Aerospace Engineering||ETM||Electronics And Telematics|
|BME||Bio-Medical Engineering||INF||Information Technology|
|CEE||Civil Environmental Engineering||IPE||Industrial Production Engineering|
|CER||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology||IST||Instrumentation Engineering And Technology.|
|CHE||Chemical Engineering||MCT||Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering|
|CIV||Civil Engineering||MEC||Mechanical Engineering|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engineering||MET||Metallurgical Engineering|
|CSE||Computer Science And Engineering||MIN||Mining Engineering|
|CSS||Computer Science And Systems Engineering||MME||Mining Machinery Engineering|
|CST||Computer Science And Technology||MMT||Metallurgy And Material Engineering|
|PWR||Power Engineering||MNT||Material Science And Nano Technology|
|ECE||Electronics And Communication Engineering||NAM||Naval Architecture And Marine Engineering|
|ECM||Electronics And Computer Engineering||PET||Petroleum Engineering/Technology|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering||PHM||B. Pharmacy|
|TEX||Textile Technology||EEE||Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
- Click Here to check the courses offered in B.TECH / B.Pharm under AP ECET 2019.
|Code||Name of the Course||Code||Name of the Course|
|AEI||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation||AUT||Automobile Engineering|
|CCT||Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)||CER||Ceramic Technology|
|CHE||Chemical Engineering||CIV||Civil Engineering|
|CME||Computer Engineering||COT||Chemical(Oil Technology) Engineering|
|CPC||Chemical(Petrochemical) Engineering||CPP||Chemical(Plastics&polymers) Engineering|
|CST||Chemical Engineering In Sugar Technology||ECE||Electronics And Communication Engineering|
|ECM||Electronics And Computers Engineering||EEE||Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|EIE||Electronics Instrumentation Engineering||EMB||Electronics(Embedded Systems)|
|ETM||Electronics(Embedded Systems)||FWT||Footwear Technology|
|INE||Industrial Engineering||INF||Information Technology|
|IPE||Industrial Production Engineering||JDM||Jewellary Design And Manufacturing|
|LT||Leather Technology||MEC||Mechanical Engineering|
|MET||Metallurgical Engineering||MIN||Mining Engineering|
|MSW||Mechanical(Sandwich) Engg||PCT||Petrochemical Technology|
|PKT||Packaging Technology||PT||Printing Technology|
|SCN||Spl.dip.in Electronics||SCP||Spl.dip.in Electronics|
|SEI||Spl.dip.in Electronics (Industrial||TVS||Spl.dip.in Electronics|
- Click Here to check the courses offered in Diploma under AP ECET 2019.
AP ECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for AP ECET 2019, candidates are required to match certain eligibility requirements. The criteria which have to be kept in mind before applying is given below:
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure.
They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission into B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2019. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In the case of University Colleges, the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2019 ranks, B.Sc.( with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
Eligibility for Writing Various AP ECET 2019 Papers
Eligibility Branches of Admission Based on AP ECET – 2019 Paper Appeared
AP ECET 2019 Application Form
For registration and submission of online application, the aspiring candidates have to visit the website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee and click on the “click on the link flashing as fee payment. After clicking on this link, candidates are required to fill the details like qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, e-mail etc and pay the application fee. Candidates can check the Application status after the payment of the application fee.
After checking the status of the Application Fee, candidates can fill the Application Form. Then, enter the payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth and then candidates can click on “Proceed to Fill Application Form”. Enter the category details, address details, qualifying examination details, details of common entrance test. Then, upload the asked documents, for instance, scanned images of photograph and signature. As the last step, candidates can take the printout of the Application Form.
AP ECET 2019 Application Process Over!
The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
For more information about AP ECET 2019 – Download Information Brochure.