AP ECET Result 2019 will be declared by JNTU Ananthpur on behalf of APSCHE. The result of AP ECET 2019 can be checked online. Candidates who appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test can check ECET Result at sche.ap.gov.in. The Result for the AP ECET 2019 is going to be announced on April 29, 2019. A Merit List is also going to be published after the declaration of the results. Candidates can also download AP ECET 2019 Online Rank Card from the official website. Candidates can check AP ECET Result 2019 by entering the registration number and date of birth to check result. To know more about AP ECET 2019 Result, candidates can go through this article.
AP ECET Result 2019
An online rank card is also going to be made available for the candidates after the declaration of results. For more information about AP ECET 2019 Result, candidates can go through the schedule mentioned below:
Schedule of AP ECET Result 2019 is given below:
|Date of the Examination||19 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||29 Apr 2019|
|Rank Cards Downloading||06 May 2019|
AP ECET 2019 Result: Candidates can check AP ECET 2019 Result at www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How to download AP ECET 2019?
Candidates are required to follow some steps in order to check their results. The steps for the same are given below:
- Go the official website or click on direct link which is provided here after the official announcement.
- Type in registration number, and hall ticket number.
- Submit the details to check the AP ECET 2019 Result.
Candidates are advised those will qualify in the entrance test which will be held for admission in said courses take a printout of their rank card of AP ECET 2019 for future references.
Qualifying marks in APECET 2019
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET -2019 will be 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2019 Online Rank Card
Candidates can download AP ECET 2019 Online Rank Card by entering Registration Number, ECET Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The Rank Card is going to have the details have been published in the AP ECET 2019 Merit List. The Ranks will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their marks in AP ECET 2019 and after the exam only the AP ECET 2019 Merit List will be made.
Evaluation and ranking in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2019
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totalling and revaluation will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in APECET 2019, separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order, all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2019 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is taken into consideration for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in APECET [FDH] & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)-2019 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Resolving Tie in Engineering Stream: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of a further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of an award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
- Resolving Tie in Pharmacy Stream: In case of a tie the students who get the same aggregate marks are given the same rank and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
- Resolving Tie in B.Sc.(Mathematics) Stream: Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of a further tie the students who get the same aggregate marks are given the same rank and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.