|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AP ECET Result 2017 has been declared by JNTU Ananthpur on behalf of APSCHE. Result of AP ECET 2017 can be checked online from May 15, 2017, which is the date of declaration of result. Candidates who appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test on May 3, 2017 can check ECET Result at sche.ap.gov.in. AP ECET Result 2017 leads to lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E., B.Tech., B.Pharmacy. Enter registration number and date of birth to check result. Get here AP ECET Result 2017 for Diploma Holders and B.Sc Mathematics graduates.
|Date of the Examination||03 May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||15 May 2017|
AP ECET Result 2017 – Announced!
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has published AP ECET entrance test result as per schedule on official website. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Entrance Test (CET) can now view their rank card. The link to download AP ECET entrance test rank card is given below.
Get AP ECET Result & Rank Card here:
How to download AP ECET Rank card 2017?
- Go the official website or click on direct link which is provided here after the official announcement.
- Type in registration number, and date of birth.
- Submit the details to download rank card.
Candidates are advised those who qualified in the entrance test which was held in the month of May 2017 for admission in said courses take a printout of their rank card of AP ECET 2017 for future references.
Qualifying marks in APECET -2017
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET -2017 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Evaluation and ranking in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totalling and revaluation will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Resolving Tie in Engineering Stream: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
- Resolvng Tie in Pharmacy Stream: In case of tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
- Resolvng Tie in B.Sc.(Mathematics) Stream : Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.