AP ECET Result 2018 will be declared by JNTU Ananthpur on behalf of APSCHE. The result of AP ECET 2018 can be checked online. Candidates who will be going to appear for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test can check ECET Result at sche.ap.gov.in. AP ECET Result 2018 leads to lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E., B.Tech., B.Pharmacy. Enter registration number and date of birth to check result. Get here AP ECET Result 2018 for Diploma Holders and B.Sc Mathematics graduates.
AP ECET Result 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur will publish the AP ECET entrance test result as per schedule on the official website. Candidates who will appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) can view their rank card from here. The link to download AP ECET entrance test rank card will also be provided here.
Schedule of AP ECET Result 2018 is given below:
|Date of the Examination||03 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||10 May 2018|
Result: Result will be available at www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How to download AP ECET Rank card 2018?
- Go the official website or click on direct link which is provided here after the official announcement.
- Type in registration number, and date of birth.
- Submit the details to download rank card.
Candidates are advised those will qualify in the entrance test which will be held for admission in said courses take a printout of their rank card of AP ECET 2018 for future references.
Qualifying marks in APECET -2018
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET -2018 will be 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Evaluation and ranking in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling and revaluation will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 will be eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Resolving Tie in Engineering Stream: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of the further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
- Resolving Tie in Pharmacy Stream: In case of the tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On a further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
- Resolving Tie in B.Sc.(Mathematics) Stream: Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of a further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.