HITSEEE 2018 refers to Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE). University is looked forward to hold HITSEEE 2018 as admission test. The university offers admission in 36 undergraduate and 39 postgraduate programs in Engineering, Technology, Management and Architecture. It is one of the leading technical institutions in the industry. Aspirants can submit application form of HITSEEE 2018.
Interested applicants can apply online for various programs from January 2018 onwards. The applications shall be available on the official website of Hindustan University Engineering which is www.hindustanuniv.ac.in. The last date for submitting the duly filled application online is probably April 2018. The admission to any of the courses will be purely on the basis of the All India Rank in the entrance examination. All the information regarding the application process, application fees, eligibility requirement, scholarship, admit card, result and counselling will be provided in this article.
Tentative Schedule for HITSEEE 2018
|Issue of Application Form||January 2018|
|Last date for issue of HITSEEE Application form||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of duly filled application form||April 2018|
|Online Entrance Exam (Chennai)||Last week of April to First week of May 2018|
|Online Entrance Exam (Other Centres)||Last week of April to First week of May 2018|
|Publication of Rank List||May 2018|
|Counselling Dates||MAy 2018|
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form online and submit it before the last date. Start filling the application online on https://hu.online-ap1.com/. Any application submitted after the due date will not be accepted. Read all the instructions before filling the application form. Applicants need to provide a valid and active email id as any information from the University will be shared through electronic means only. The online application form involves the following:
- Login to fill the details like personal details, academic details, uploading of Photograph, selection of Test Centres
Candidate need to upload his/her photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are in .jpg format and less than 50 KB in size.
- For all B.Tech Streams- Pass in 10+2 PCM with 60%.
- For B.Arch- A pass in the 10+2 examination or its equivalent with an average of not less than 60% with Mathematics / English as one of the subjects and pass in NATA conducted by council of Architecture.
- Upper age limit will be 19 years as on 30th April 2018.
Entrance Examination Pattern for HITSEEE 2018
The questions in the entrance examination will be of Objective Type.The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and the medium of the question paper will be in English Language only. The question paper will be divided into three parts i.e., Part I , Part II, Part III. There are total 120 questions.
|Part Name||Paper||Maximum Questions|
HITSEEE 2017 Admit Card
The Hindustan University releases admit card for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) 2018. Students who have applied for the entrance exam can download their admit card from www.hindustanuniv.ac.in. Without an admit card you won’t be allowed to sit for the examination.
Follow these instructions given below to download your admit card:
- Visit the official website for Hindustan University at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Click on the notification for downloading admit card
- Fill in the details like application number and date of birth.
- Click on “Login”
- Download and you may take print out of the admit card, for future inference.
HITSEEE 2018 Result
The result for HITSEEE 2018 entrance exam will be published on the University’s official website. The result will be available online only and no hard copy of score card will be sent by post to the candidate. The university offers admissions for huge number of candidates by conducting HIT engineering entrance exam and offer admission strictly based on merit in the examination
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling
The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) in the HITSEEE 2018. The schedule for counselling will be available on the university’s website. The same will also be updated on this page. The admission for the course opted for will depend on the All India Rank in the entrance examination and availability of seats.
The candidates who will be shortlisted for counselling will have to submit the Payment by Demand Draft/ NEFT/ RTGS. With this advance payment you can confirm the seat and accept the branch allotted.
The following documents in original and one set of photocopies have to be produced when reporting for the counselling:
- HITSEEE- 2018 Admit Card
- Class 10th Board Certificate or Birth Certificate
- If available, marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Community certificate (For SC/ST)
- Nativity Certificate
- Two recent passport size colored photographs
- Payment by Demand Draft/ NEFT/ RTGS for Rs 50,000/- in favour of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science” payable at Chennai
Documents to be submitted for UG Programs Admission
Candidates need to submit the following documents in original and three sets of photostat copies. Failure to submit these, the admission will be cancelled
- Tuition fee receipt – copy
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet – Original
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet / Plus Two Mark Sheet – Original
- Transfer Certificate – Original
- Conduct Certificate – Original
- Community Certificate (if applicable) – copy
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Latest Passport size photographs – 10 nos.
- NATA exam result (applicable only B.Arch. students)
- Proof of Blood Group
- Copy of Passport / VISA / Embassy Certificate (in case of Foreign / NRI)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
Insofar, official details of HITSEEE 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Hindustan University, releases HITSEEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For any queries regarding HITSEEE 2018, candidates can comment below.