HITSEEE 2018 Application Form was released on December 09, 2017. You can apply for the entrance test until April 20, 2018, on hindustanuniv.ac.in. Only those who will successfully register for the exam can download the HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card and can appear for the entrance tets. The admit card is usually available for downloaad a week or two before the exam. HITSEEE is short for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam 2018. Rank obtained in HITSEEE 2018 forms the basis for seat allotment to Hindustan deemed university in B.Tech or B.Arch courses. Check more details regarding the HITSEEE 2018 including important dates, application form, admit card, result, exam pattern, etc in the article below.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science / Hindustan deemed university has announced complete details of HITSEEE 2018. To start with, these are the important dates.
|Commencement of application form submission||09 Dec 2017|
|Last date for issue of application form||20 Apr 2018|
|Entrance exam dates for Chennai centres||29 Apr 2018 – 03 May 2018|
|Entrance exam dates for outside Chennai centres||29, 30 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of result||10 May 2018|
|Counselling for admission||16 May 2018 – 26 May 2018|
Detailed information of application form, admit card, result are in the following links. Overview of the exam and other details are on this page.
Programs offered at HITS
- Aeronautical engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Bio medical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer Science and engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Information technology
- Interior architecture
- Fashion design
Overview of HITSEEE 2018
|Mode||Online entrance exam|
|Language of question paper||English|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (see sample paper)|
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
- The application form fo HITSEEE 2018 has been released on the website, hindustanuniv.ac.in. To apply for HITSEEE, you will first need to register online by entering your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number. The application form completed in all aspect must be submitted by Registered Post. In the application form, you need to affix a recent passport size color photograph (name of the candidate and date of clicking the photo should be printed at its bottom).
Exam Centers of HITSEEE 2018
The test for HITSEEE 2018 will be held at the following test centers:
HITSEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria refers to the set of conditions which a candidate needs to fulfill in order to be considered for admission, apart from his/her rank in the entrance exam. It is the responsibility of candidates to check eligibility criteria before applying.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination curriculum prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Hindustan deemed university will not consider improvement marks for admission.
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCM.
- Those who are applying for B.Tech Biotech only should have at least 50% aggregate in PCM or PCB.
- Those who are applying through vocational stream should have a minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and practical).
Eligibility criteria for B.Arch
- Candidates should have passed class 12th exams with at least 50% aggregate with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Those who have studied IB diploma after 10th are also eligible.
- Candidates who have passed 3 year Diploma (10+3) exam recognized by Central / State government with Mathematics as a subject of study with at least 50% in aggregate are also eligible.
- Any other exam recognized by HITS as equivalent to plus two.
- Candidates who are applying for B.Arch should have appeared in NATA.
- Upper age limit is 19 years as on 30th April 2018.
HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card
The Hindustan University releases HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card. Students who have applied for the entrance exam can download their admit card from hindustanuniv.ac.in. Without an admit card you won’t be allowed to sit for the examination. To download the admit card, you will need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The admit card for HITSEEE 2018 consists of the exam details such as date, timing and address of the exam center.
- Download sample paper: Go through sample paper of HITSEEE 2018 to better understand the exam format. Click here to download.
HITSEEE 2018 Result
The result for HITSEEE 2018 entrance exam will be published on the University’s official website. The result will be available online only and no hard copy of scorecard will be sent by post to the candidate. The university offers admissions for a huge number of candidates by conducting HIT engineering entrance exam and offer admission strictly based on merit in the examination.
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling
The counseling process for allocation of seats and branches is as follows.
HITSEEE 2018 Result all India rank forms the basis for counseling for allocation of the program to shortlisted candidates.
Details related to counseling are announced on the official website after the result.
Counselling is likely to be at Admission Office, Chennai.
Candidates may note that merely passing HITSEE 2018 and getting a rank does not guarantee a seat in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Admission is dependent on All India Rank and availability of seats.
Documents required at time of counselling
- HITSEEE 2018 admit card
- Class 10 certificate or any other document for date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- 2 Recent passport size photographs
- Advance payment
|Topper of state board and central boards||100% tuition fee waiver|
|1 – 25 rank in HITSEEE||100% tuition fee waiver|
|26 – 50 rank in HITSEEE||75% tuition fee waiver|
|51 – 100 rank in HITSEEE||50% tuition fee waiver|
For more information about HITSEEE 2018, Download brochure.
For any queries regarding HITSEEE 2018, candidates can comment below.