IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala offers admission in the M.Sc in Computer Science in four different specializations and M.Phil programs in Computer Science & Ecological Informatics. The admit card will be available online at iiitmk.ac.in. The admit card availability date has been extended up to August 11, 2020. Moreover, the new exam date for PG courses is August 14, 2020. You can check the revised schedule from below provided table. Candidates can check more details about IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 from this page.
- Admit Card availability date has been extended for IIITM-K PG Admission 2020, candidate can check the date from below.
- IIITM-K has released the date for Mock Test. Scroll down to check.
- IIITM-K PG Entrance exam is going to be held on August 14, 2020. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020
Admission to MSc programmes will be based on IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) / valid GATE score and admissions to M.Phil programmes will be based on IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT) / valid GATE or NET score. Candidates can check the schedule of IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 from below.
|Online Registration for admission begins||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration|
31 Jul 2020
|Release of Admit Card (Online)|
|Date of Written Entrance Examination|
14 Aug 2020
|Publish of result|
20 Aug 2020
|Commencement of online counselling||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Classes|
2nd week of Sep 2020
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Schedule Revised – New Exam Date
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala has revised the entire schedule for PG Admission 2020. Admit Card availability date has been extended up to August 11, 2020. Check the new exam date and result release date from below.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Application Form
The IIITM-K PG Application Form 2020 has filled through online as per the schedule. The application process for IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 is online in mode. The candidates should apply for the desired program using the online facility as per the schedule. Candidates should follow the instructions carefully while applying through online mode.
Application Process Over…..
Apply here: Click here to fill the application form for IIITM-K PG Admission 2020.
Application Fee: Rs 500/-
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
IIITM-K PG Admission exam pattern is given as per the last year information if any changes will be made in the examination pattern, we will let you know. Candidates can check the exam pattern from the below:
- Total number of questions: 60
- Duration of Examination: 60 Minutes
- Negative marking: Each correct answer carries 4 marks and for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. No negative mark for unattended questions.
Click here to check the IIITM-K PG sample question paper and exam syllabus for ITCAT and ITRAT to know about the examination pattern.
Exam Syllabus ITCAT: Syllabus is given below:
- Computer Science
- General Knowledge
- General Science
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria prescribed by IITM-K. Only eligible candidates will be granted admission to the various courses upon their selection. The eligibility criteria for admissions into different courses is different as described below.
M.SC. in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology/ Science with Mathematics as a subject of study with a minimum score of 60 percentage marks OR CPI/CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10 points.
- For MSc. with specialization in Geospatial analytics, candidates with above qualifications or Graduation/ Specialisation in GeoSciences (with 60% marks) are also eligible.
M. Phil Ecological Informatics
- M.Sc. in Natural (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Plant Sciences, etc. or Physical (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) Sciences with a score of 60 % marks or above or CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10 points scale in the qualifying examination. SC/ST candidates are eligible for admission if they have minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination. Students those who are in the final semester/year can also apply.
M. Phil Computer Science
- M.Sc./MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Computational Science/Geo-informatics) having a minimum of three courses in Computer Science/Information Technology in the qualifying Examination, with at least 60 percent marks OR CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10 points.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Admit Card
IIITM-K PG Admit Card also called Hall Ticket, will be available online on the official website of IIITM-K i.e. iiitmk.ac.in. Candidates need to download the admit card for IIITM-K PG using the login portal of IITM-K. Candidates need to enter their username and password to download the admit card. Admit card is the entry ticket to enter in the examination hall. Also, candidates will find the entry ticket only from the official website. The candidates need to download the admit card in the hard copy.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Test Centres
The test centers of the IIITM-K PG Admission is given as follows. Candidates should be noted that these centers is given as per the last year information.
Kerala: Ernakulam, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Perinthalmanna,
Other Cities in India: Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
Note: The centres are likely to change based on the number of applicants. the Institute reserves the right to cancel the said centre and shift the applicants of that centre to another nearest center.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Counselling
The counseling for IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 information will be made on the official website. Candidates are eligible to log in the counselling portal after giving the examination. The link for login will be available on the official website as per the schedule. Through counselling process, the admission ion the post graduate courses will be done. Candidates should note all the details regarding the counselling and report at the place as per the given schedule.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Admission to M.Sc programs will be based on the IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) / valid GATE score. The test comprises questions on Computer Science, General Knowledge, Aptitude, General Science and Engineering, Mathematics. The selection procedure is as per the previous year information.
M.Phil admission will be based on the IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT) / valid GATE or NET score. The test comprises questions on Computer Science, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Research Aptitude, Mathematics & General Science.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Seat Matrix and Courses Offered
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with Specialization in Cyber Security – (40 seats).
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with Specialization in Machine Intelligence – (30 seats).
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with Specialization in Data Analytics – (30 seats).
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with Specialization in Geospatial Analytics – (30 seats).
- M. Phil Computer Science – (15 seats).
- M. Phil Ecological Informatics – (15 seats).
Note: Govt. of India scholarships available for SC/ST students in the last year for the IIITM-K PG Admission
IIITM-K PG Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure of the IIITM-K PG Admission is given as follows. Candidates can get an idea about the fee structure from the last year information.
For M.Phil Courses:
For M.Sc Courses:
Official website: iiitmk.ac.in.
For more information on IIITM-K PG Admission 2020, Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.