IIMC 2020 Application Form will be released in March 2020. India’s premier institute Indian Institute of Mass Communication invites eligible candidates to reach out to their portal and fill the IIMC Application Form, the application link for which will be activated for use and will be provided below for the ease of candidates. The institute allows the aspirant to pick from Online mode or Offline mode to fill the IIMC 2020 Application Form. In the online mode- the application is filled using the internet, while in offline mode, the candidate has to fill the form in his own handwriting.
IIMC Application Form 2020
Completed forms are required to be sent through the post with the DD of Rs.1500/- for general and Rs.1000/- for reserved category. Candidates can check the important dates related to the IIMC Application Form 2020 from the table below.
|Sale of application forms begins||Mar 2020|
|Last date for sale and receipt of Application Form||May 2020|
Application Form: Application will be released on the Official website i.e. www.iimc.nic.in.
Instructions for form filling
- Application forms will be available for the candidates if they wish to fill them online, from the office of the institute if you wish to get them in person or through post requesting it on payment of required sum.
- Demand Draft for application fee should be enclosed with the application form.
- Keep ready the following items Scanned photograph, scanned signatures and Payment method- (either DD or net banking).
- The applicant should fill the form in his / her own handwriting.
- The candidates can submit one application form for either Journalism (Hindi) or Journalism (English) as these are informed to have a common written entrance.
- Submit separate application form for Journalism (Urdu)/ Journalism (Oriya)/ Journalism (Marathi)/ Journalism (Malayalam).
- The written entrance examination for the above courses will be conducted simultaneously.
- Ensure to check course and required eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Fill the form only after reading and fully understanding the instructions.
- Avoid using pencil for filling the form.
- Use Black Ink only.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph, duly attested.
- Do not use dashes or dots in form.
- Please write ‘NA’ (not applicable); or ‘No’ (Nil), If any item in the application form is not applicable to you.
- However, if it is applicable, indicate it with a tick mark.
How to Apply?
Stage-1 Filling the form
The candidate best understands the medium she wants to choose to fill the application form. In any way, it is mandatory to clearly use the spelling of the name, guardian’s name, indicating category to which the applicant belongs, i.e. either General or from SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped.
It is possible that the candidate may have to fill all the personal details, highest educational details, marks obtained in academics and uploading the necessary documents.
Stage-2 Photograph and signature-related instructions
Online candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature while candidate filling the form in offline mode should put their photograph and signature in the space provided. To paste the photograph on the printed form, only use gum. Do not staple the photograph. You may also have to get it attested.
Stage-3 Application Fee
The following table describes the amount paid by the candidate who registered for IIMC Entrance Exam last year. The amount paid as per last year candidates depended on the category to which they belonged. Let us check the amount paid last year:-
Stage-4 Undertaking by the candidate
Candidates filing the form in online mode or offline mode has to sign an undertaking. The undertaking indicates that all the information filled in the form is true and complete in all respect. Also to certify that the candidate has understood the terms and conditions of the institute. Legal action may be levied against the candidate if the discrepancy is encountered.
Stage-5 Application form Receiving
The institute is expected to inform the candidates about the form acceptance through email medium. However, if the candidate does not receive any intimation, she may contact the officials.
Insofar, Official details for IIMC Application Form 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IIMC will release the information it will be updated here.