Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination has declared the paramedical Entrance Competitive exam result on its official website i.e jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates can also use the direct link that is provide here. JCECEB PCEME result consists of the name of the candidates who have qualify the Entrance examination. JCECEB has released a merit list as a result of the examination. For more details about the Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Result candidates need to check the article.
Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Result
Jharkhand Paramedical Result is available on the official website. All the candidates who have qualify the entrance test are called for the further process i.e interview or counseling. Here is the schedule regarding Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Result. Candidates can check it from the below table:
|Date of examination||21 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||03 Aug 2019|
- Click here to chck the list of candidates allotted in 1st round of counselling (12th Level).
- Click here to chck the list of candidates allotted in 1st round of counselling (10th Level).
- Click here to check the result of Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 for PCM, PCB and DRESSER.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to download the result
We make it easy for the candidates who are searching for their result, they can simply follow these steps in order to check the result. The steps are given below :
- At first the candidates need to visit the official website i.e jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or they can use the direct link which will be provided here.
- Click the button result.
- Fill all the required information like Application form no. and DOB .
- Now, the result will display on your screen .
- Download the result.
- Take a print out of your result for further need.
The applicants who will qualify the exam will be notify for the further admission procedure.
For Para-Medical Programme, the conducting body has released a common list for the candidates of PCM and PCB which are considered as PCMB. if in case, two students score equal marks in the exam then the student who will score more in physics will get preference and still tie do not break then the student who will score more in chemistry will get preference and still tie do not break after both situation then the student who born earlier will get preference.
After the result declaration, the qualified candidates will invite for the further admission process. In the counseling procedure, the candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the marks they have scored in the entrance exam for the admission in the Para-Medical Programme. Candidates need to carry such documents like Admit card, Caste certificates etc during the counseling. The applicant need to be physically present during the counselling. If any candidate will not appear in the counseling process then his/her seat will be allotted to another intended candidate.