Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2020 – Jharkhand Examination Board (JCECEB), Ranchi, has released the JCECEB PMECE 2020 application form at jceceb.cbtexam.in. Candidates can apply for the same until August 28, 2020. The JCECEB PMECE 2020 exam is held in computer based mode and consists of MCQ and objection type questions. Selected candidates are given admissions into the government and private institutions into the 1 yr certificate course in dresser / medical lab attendant / radiographer and in 3 yrs diploma in Pharmacy, 2 year diploma in para medical,on the basis of their score in JCECEB PMECE 2020. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern and result.
Latest: The application form is available now. Click here to Apply.
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2020
Applicants need to fill single one registration form for multiple courses for JCECEB PMECE 2020 exam. However, candidates should note that application fee for the same is non-refundable. Shown below are the important dates for the same.
|Availability of application form|
|Last date for submission of application forms|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of examination|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Date of 1st Counselling||To be announced|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||To be announced|
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Application Form
The official authority releases the JCECEB PMECE 2020 application form on the official website of JCECEB at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in . The Application can be filled in online mode only, no other mode is accepted for the same. The details in the JCECEB PMECE 2020 application form are non editable after submission. Shown below are the steps.
How to apply?
- First, go to the official website.
- Now, register with basic details.
- The login id and password is displayed on the screen. Login with the same.
- Now, fill the qualification details, address details, and personal details.
- Next, upload signature, thumb impression and photograph.
- Pay the application fee and take out the print out of receipt.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can only pay the application form fee through online modes like credit / debit card and net banking facility.
- Candidates have to pay a requisite amount of a fee of Rs. 900/- for General/Economically Weaker /BC – I/BC – II and Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/Female Candidates.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling the JCECEB PMECE 2020 application form. It is as follows,
For 2 Years Diploma course in Para Medical & 3 years Pharmacy Course-
Educational Qualification- Must qualify Intermediate in Science stream/10+2 (Science) or any equivalent examination.
Age Limit- For Pharmacy course minimum age should be 17 years & there is no age limit for other courses.
For 1 Year certificate course in Dresser Course
Educational Qualification- Metric/Senior Secondary/10th or any equivalent examination.
Age Limit- There is no age limit for this particular course.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Courses Offered
The Jharkhand Exam Board offers the following courses in both government and private institutions.
- 2 Years Diploma course in Para Medical & 3 years Pharmacy Course.
- 1 yr certificate course in dresser / medical lab attendant / radiographer
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Admit Card
JCECE Board releases the Admit card of JCECE PMECE 2020. It is provided about 4 days before the examination on the official website i.e jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. It is advised to carry the JCECEB PMECE 2020 admit card along with the valid Govt. ID proof on the examination for the verification purpose. The candidates should preserve the original & hard copy of JCECE PMECE 2020 admit card/hall ticket till admission process gets over.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants who want to score top grades in JCECEB PMECE 2020 examination must understand the exam pattern thoroughly. It is as follows.
Mode of Exam: It is held in CBT mode.
Type of Questions: Objective & Multiple Choice based questions.
Medium of Question paper: English & Hindi.
Marking Scheme: For every correct answers you will get +1 marks & for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Number of Questions: There are 100 questions.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Syllabus
It is important to read and prepare for JCECEB PMECE 2020 according to the syllabus. It is as follows.
For Intermediate/10+2- PCM stream: Physics, Chemistry & Maths & for PCB stream: Physics, Chemistry & Biology. From each subjects there are 50-50 questions.
For 10th- Maths, Science & General Knowledge, from each 50-50 questions are there in the examination.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Answer Key
JCECE Board releases the answer key of JCECE PMECE. Candidates can login with login id and password to download JCECEB Para Medical Entrance Competitive Exam 2020 answer keys. The official answer keys are very useful & helpful for all the candidates in order to cross-check the correct answers, individual performance & to calculate the score of the JCECE PMECE 2020. There are 2 types of answer keys:
Preliminary Answer Key: Candidates can cross check their answers with this answer key of JCECEB PMECE 2020. They can also raise objection againsts the same if not convinced.
Final Answer Key: Applicants cannot raise objections against the final answer key. The result is prepared on the basis of the same.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Result
The JCECEB releases the result form JCECEB PMECE 2020 on the official website. It is provided in the form of merit list. It contains names & other relevant information of all the shortlisted & examination qualified candidates. Candidates having their names in the final result of JCECEB PMECE 2020 are supposed to attend counselling and pay admission fee for confirmation of seats.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates score the same marks, then the following criteria is used for tie breaking.
- Candidates with more marks in Physics are ranked higher.
- Candidates with more marks in Chemistry are ranked higher.
- Older candidate is ranked higher.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Counselling
JCECE Board conducts counselling for JCECEB PMECE 2020 in online and offline mode. The notification for the same is released on news paper and official website. Selected candidates need to register first and appear for choice filling. Then, they are called for document verification and payment of fee at the allotted venue by JCECE Board. All candidates need to carry their documents in original format only.
JCECEB PMECE 2020 Archives
Answer Key 2019:
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCM) SET D
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCM) SET C
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCM) SET B
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCM) SET A
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCB) SET D
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCB) SET C
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCB) SET B
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (PCB) SET A
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (DRESSER) SET D
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (DRESSER) SET C
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (DRESSER) SET B
- Click here to check the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2019 (DRESSER) SET A
- Click here to check the notice regarding anser key.
Ques 1. Is medical examination compulsory for JCECE PMECE 2020 admission?
Ques 2. Is there an application fee for PWd candidates?
Ques 3. Do I need to send a hard copy of filled application form for JCECE PMECE 2020?
Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.