Jharkhand BSc Nursing Application Form 2021 – B. Sc. N.E.C.E. Application form 2021 has been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. Candidates can fill the application forms from the official website of JCECEB, jceceb.cbtexam.in or jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing application form is the gateway for admission in B.Sc Nursing courses in Jharkhand State. You can get complete details about the Jharkhand BSc Nursing Application Form on this page below.
Latest – Jharkhand BSc Nursing Application Form 2021 is available now. Scroll down to get the link
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Application Form 2021
The application form for the JCECEB B.Sc nursing is available in online mode on the official website. Aspirants can check all the information on the page about Jharkhand application form 2021.
|Availability of online application form||03 Nov 2021|
|The last Date for submission of the online application form||15 Nov 2021|
|Application Form Correction||16-17 Nov 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Nursing
Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Nursing Application Fee 2021
The process of registration is incomplete till the time the candidates do not submit their JCECEB Application Fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded and is non-transferrable. Candidates can pay their application fees only in the online mode while they are filing their application forms. The fees can be used either by net banking or by credit or debit cards.
|Course||General/BC-I/BC-II||SC/ST/Females of All Categories|
|Basic B.Sc Nursing||NA (Male candidates can’t apply)||Rs. 450/-|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
- PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
3 Steps To Register For JCECEB NECE 2021
Registering for the nursing competitive exam is very easy. It involves 3 major steps. We have listed the steps below for your reference. Please refer to the steps to get a clear idea about the registration procedure.
Stage I – Application Form Filling: Candidates shall be required to provide to fill details such as personal information, academic details, marks etc.
Stage II – Image Uploading – After fill the details in application form, candidates shall be required to upload applicants image as per the format specified by the conducting body.
Stage III – Application Fee Payment -The candidates who will fill their Application Form will have to pay the Application fee as mentioned above.
Jharkhand Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
B.Sc. Nursing Basic Course
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- The student shall be medically fit.
B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Course
- He/ She must be passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Students must be obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurse Registration Council.
Domicile: Candidates are require to have domicile certificate of Jharkhand State.
- For Basic Group – The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- For Post Basic Group – Aspirants maximum age should be 35 years (45 years in case of regular employee of State Government) as on 31st December of the examination year.
Eligibility Criteria for Men – A male candidate must have been trained before the A male nurse trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a Nurse with State Nurse Registration Council, shall produce of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for similar in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Surgical Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
Documents Required for Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Since the candidates have to register themselves in the online mode. We have listed down all the documents that they need to keep ready or handy while filing their application forms.
- A scanned copy of their recent passport photo in which both their ears are clearly visible.
- A scanned copy of their signature
- Scanned copy of their left hand thumb impression
- Higher secondary mark sheet
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The JCECEB Admit Card will be available online to the candidates in the official website. The admit card will not send through post or any other medium. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly. The candidates can also visit the site to check the availability of the admit cards. The candidate will need to carry they are admitted card with a valid photo pasted on it.
About Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Exam
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the B. Sc. N.E.C.E. for admission in B.Sc Nursing and Post Nursing courses in Jharkhand. Candidates shall be required to qualify entrance exam for admission in offered course. The conducting body releases the application form on the website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.