JUET 2017 Admit Card is released on the official website for the candidates. The document is made available for downloading as per the schedule. All the applicants whose applications have been successfully received and processed till the last date are issued the admit cards. The following process will feature complete details on the Admit Card of JUET 2017, important dates, download link and download instructions and other details on the document in the following sections of the post.
Schedule for JUET 2017 is given below.
|Date of Issue of Admit card|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||19 Jun 2017|
|Date of JUET 2017||20 Jun 2017|
JUET Admit Card 2017
The JUET 2017 Admit Card is also be called as the hall ticket and have all the identification details on the candidates as well as the exam venue address. The document is to be brought on the exam day and is to be kept in good condition till the selection process is over. Those candidates who applied for JUET 2017 can download the Admit Card to appear in the exam from the official link is also provided here.
To Download JUET Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Official website to fill JUET Application Form 2017 is www.jammuuniversity.in
JUET Admit Card 2017 – Availability and Downloading Instructions:
- The admit cards is released online on the official website of the exam.
- Within the duration as per the schedule, the candidates are required to follow the link mentioned above to download the document.
- The download require the submission of some credentials in the online form which is opened by following the link (given above).
- The following credentials may be required to download the JUET Hall Ticket 2017:
- Date of Birth
- Application Number or Registration Number
- Finally, the candidates is required to press the submit button and the document is loaded on the screen.
- Press the download button and the process is over.
JUET Admit Card 2017 – Details mentioned on the document
The admit card bear all the identification details of the holder such as:
- Name, Roll Number, Category, Contact details
- Question Papers details and mode of exam
- Signature and Photo of the holder
- Exam Date, Time of exam and time of reporting
- Exam venue address
Apart from this the Admit Card of JUET 2017 also bear some important instructions for the exam day.
JUET 2017 Admit Card – Detail Verification
- Candidates are advised to verify all the information mentioned on the document as soon as they have downloaded it.
- This will ensure that all the details mentioned on the Admit Card of JUET 2017 are correct.
- In case there is any error in the document the candidates should report the same to the authorities.
- Keep the admit card in good condition till the selection process is over as it will be required at the time of admission as well as the document verification.
- Indulging in unfair means and forgery of the admit card will call for strict actions.
JUET 2017 Exam Pattern
There shall be two set of question papers, one set for PG and the other set for UG courses comprising of 150 objective type questions of one mark each and the duration for the entrance test shall be 2 ½ hours. The contents of the paper and weightage shall be:
- General English (40 Questions)
- General Knowledge (40 Questions)
- Reasoning (40 Questions)
- Numerical Ability (30 Questions)
The level of numerical ability shall be of 10th standard only for both the question papers. The level of test for other components shall be of 12th standard in case of candidates appearing after 12th class and graduation standard for the candidates appearing after graduation.
Any news or update regarding the JUET Admit Card 2017 is released on this page. Hence, maintain a constant touch with it till the admissions are over.