Karnataka Diploma CET 2018 Application Form is to be submitted for taking DCET 2018. The application form is available now online at the official website The candidates can use the link on this page for filling the application form. It is important to submit the application form in the prescribed format, which is also mentioned below. It is suggested that the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The ineligible candidates will not be granted admission and the application fee is non-refundable. Check complete details on Karnataka Diploma CET 2018 Application Form from this page.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for Karnataka Diploma CET 2018 must fill the application form from the official website or the link provided below and before the due date. Candidates must make sure that they qualify the minimum eligibility criteria before applying. Schedule for CET 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of Entry of Application Online||07 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to Enter Application details online|
|Last date to pay the fees in the bank||18 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to Fill the Application Form of Karnataka Diploma CET 2018.
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Candidates have to take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1). The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of specified banks. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
Documents that will be Needed During Application Form Filling
Before applying online, candidate should have scanned images of his / her latest Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application. Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph and Signature in JPG / JPEG format separately. (Photograph Captured on the mobile phone can also be updated).
4: Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterwards students have to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where they have studied Final Year Diploma on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan (KEA copy).
Process to Submit the Application Form
The process to submit the application form of Karnataka Diploma CET 2018 is as mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to select “DCET-2018 UG Online Application” by browsing the official website.
- Candidates have to click on “New User? Click Here to Register” on the home page of online application form.
- Candidates will have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID to their registered mobile phone number and email-id and also same will be displayed on the screen.
- A Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
- On successful login by the candidates “Student information” will be displayed, in which the candidates have to start entering the required information.
- Once the candidates complete the student information entries, they will have to save the entries made.
- The candidates will enter the all the study details and select “save and next” button.
- After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, candidate signature, candidate Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parent Signature and select “save and next” button.
- The candidate will select the declaration, read and understand it completely and then select “Submit” button. After submission select the bank challan, download and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.