KMAT (Sep) Application Form 2017 is available online at kmatindia.com. Application form of KMAT 2017 must be submitted by candidates to appear in the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test for MBA, PGDM and MCA admissions. Candidate details along with choice of test center needs to be entered in the form and submitted along with application fee. Get here complete details of KMAT 2017 Application Form released by KPPGCA, Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association.The application form has been released and the exam will be conducted on 17th September 2017.
KMAT 2017 Important Dates
The candidates can check all the important dates of KMAT 2017 from the table below.
|Date of commencement of Online Application||September 01, 2017|
|Last Date to enter Online Application||–|
|Date of Exam||October 08, 2017|
- Apply Here – Candidates may apply for KMAT 2017 by Clicking Here
How to Apply for KMAT 2017
To submit the application form of KMAT 2017, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
Step-1– Click on the link provided above.
Step-2– Read all the mentioned instructions and click on the “Register” button.
Step-3– Register by submitting the following details:
- Course Applied for
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 31-05-2017 (will be auto updated when the candidates will enter the date of birth)
- Nativity by Birth / Domicile
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Mobile Number
Step-4– After the registration, the candidates will receive a 4 digit Registration number. It will be sent via e-mail, SMS, and will also be displayed on the screen. Candidates must keep it safe.
Step-5– Next, the candidates will have to click on the “Login” button and enter the Application Number and Date of Birth to access it.
Step-6– Now, the candidates will be able to fill the Application Form of KMAT 2017. In the application form, the candidates will have to submit personal, educational, and other details.
Step-7– Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee, which is Rs. 1000.
KMAT 2017 Application Fees
- DD should be payable at Bangalore
- DD can be taken at any Nationalized Bank.
Post / Courier the application along with the Original DD to the below mentioned Address.
The Secretary – KMAT 2017
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore:560064
Instructions for KMAT application form 2017 submission.
- Visit the online form at kmatindia.com.
- Enter your name exactly as it is mentioned in your school leaving certificate.
- Tick the correct option against nativity. There are only two options of Karnataka or Non Karnataka. To be a Karnataka candidate, you must have domicile of the state.
- Select your appropriate test centre. Please note that the centre must be selected wisely as the same cannot be changed once opted.
- Select which course you are applying for, MBA or MCA or both.
- Choose your gender in the form.
- Enter your DOB. Please note that the DOB should be same as in your official documents such as class 10 certificate.
- In the stream, select the stream where you have graduated.
- Mention your complete postal address.
Please See the Instructions for filling the Application Form
- Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity : Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option – Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre : Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Gender : Tick the appropriate gender.
- Applying for : Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
- Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
- Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
- Fees : DD should be made in favor of “KMAT 2017” and should be payable at Bangalore.