KMAT Application Form 2018 was available online at kmatindia.com. Application form of KMAT 2018 must be submitted by candidates to appear in the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test for MBA, PGDM and MCA admissions. Candidate details along with choice of test center needs to be entered in the form and submitted along with application fee. Get here complete details of KMAT 2018 Application Form released by KPPGCA, Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association.
KMAT Application Form 2018
To apply for the exam, you need to register yourself on the website of Karnataka KMAT 2018. In the registration form, you have to fill the personal details along with email and mobile number. As soon as you submit the details a 4 digit registration number is generated, which could be sent to your mail id and the mobile number provided by you during Karnataka KMAT 2018 registration. Using it login to your account and provide personal, academic and communication details in the relevant field.
|Last Date to enter Online Application||10 Oct 2018|
|Exam will be conducted on||14 Oct 2018|
Application process is over….
Official website www.kmatindia.com.
How to Apply for KMAT 2018
To submit the application form of KMAT 2018, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
Step-1– Click on the link provided above.
Step-2– Read all the mentioned instructions and click on the “Submit and continue” button.
Step-3– Register by submitting the following details:
- Course Applied for
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Age (will be auto updated when the candidates will enter the date of birth)
- Nativity by Birth / Domicile
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Mobile Number
Step-4– After the registration, the candidates will receive a 4 digit Registration number. It will be sent via e-mail, SMS, and will also be displayed on the screen. Candidates must keep it safe.
Step-5– Next, the candidates will have to click on the “Login” button and enter the Application Number and Date of Birth to access it.
Step-6– Now, the candidates will be able to fill the Application Form of KMAT 2018. In the application form, the candidates will have to submit personal, educational, and other details.
Step-7– Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee, which is Rs. 800.
Please See the Instructions for filling the Application Form
- Name: Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity: Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option – Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre: Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Gender: Tick the appropriate gender.
- Applying for: Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth: Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
- Stream: Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
- Address: Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication if any.
- Fees: Payment will be done through Online mode.