|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KMAT (Sep) Admit Card 2017, or the KMAT 2017 Hall Ticket, has been issued at kmatindia.com. Candidates who have applied for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test, can download the KMAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017. Examination center assigned to the candidate, and other details are printed in the hall ticket. The document is required in order to appear in the KMAT exam. Get here complete details of how to download KMAT 2017 Hall Ticket (admit card).
KMAT Admit Card 2017 – September Session
Candidates who has submitted the application form of KMAT 2017 successfully are able to download admit cards to appear in the examination.
|KMAT 2017 Admit Card Download||06 Oct 2017|
|KMAT 2017 Entrance Exam||08 Oct 2017|
Admit card for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017 is made available for downloading after the completion of application process. Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination. Candidates can download their admit card from official website or by a direct link which is provided below for September session.
- To download Admit Card – Click here
Here are a few things to keep in mind regarding the KMAT exam
- KMAT 2017 is being conducted by KPPGCA, Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association.
- The KMAT exam for MBA and MCA both have questions on Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- To appear in the KMAT Exam, carrying the KMAT 2017 Admit Card / KMAT 2017 Hall Ticket is important.
Instructions for candidates
- Check that all the details printed in the KMAT Admit Card 2017 are correct.
- Note the test timing and examination center.
- Calculator or mobile phones are not allowed in the venue. Carry required items only to the examination hall.
- Test center cannot be changed, the center printed in your hall ticket is final.
- Report to the test center at least one hour before the KMAT exam.
- If you miss the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test on the scheduled date, you are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any queries regarding KMAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017, please ask in comments below.