KRLMPCA UGCET – The notification for KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 has been released. The link of the application form will be activated soon. KRLMPCA is Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association which every year conducts an Undergraduate Common Entrance Test. The exam will be conducted on 11 July 2021. The examination is conducted for the admission in the engineering course (Bachelor’s of Engineering). The admission is given in the Engineering Member Colleges of KRLMPCA in accordance with the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. Check more details about KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 from this page.
Latest: The notification for KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 has been released. Click here to check the details of application form.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021
The Association is conducting Entrance Test for filling up seats in B.E. course available with our Member Institutions. The UG CET being conducted in the month of May every year followed by counselling.
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2021||Dates|
|Release of notification||28 Apr 2021|
|Availability of application form||Soon|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|Exam date||11 Jul 2021|
|Availability of answer key||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Courses Offered via KRLMPCA UGCET 2021
There are number of courses in which candidates can take admission aafter giving KRLMPCA UGCET. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below to know about the same:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Petrochem Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Construction & Technology Management
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The association has set certain eligibility norms for the candidates who were desirous to take admission through KRLMPCA UGCET in B.E. Candidates are advised to look at the eligibility conditions before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for the KRLMPCA UGCET is mentioned below:
- The candidates should have passed in the II PUC/ class 12th examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects with English as one of the languages.
- Also, the aspirants must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (II PUC/ Class 12th)
- The candidates belonging to the religious & linguistic minority must enclose the minority certificate signed by the Headmaster of the High School . Candidates can find the certificate in the information brochure provided on this page.
List of the Engineering Member Colleges of KRLMPCA
The candidates who will successfully clear the common entrance Test shall get admission on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination in the following colleges.
- Anjuman Engineering College, Bhatkal
- Bearys Institute of Technology, Mangalore
- Canara Engineering College, Mangalore
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar
- HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga
- Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
- PA College of Engineering, Mangalore
- The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Examination Centers
The entrance examination is, to be held at the following exam centres. The exam centres are allocated according to the choice filled by the candidate at the time of filing the application form. The list of the exam centres is given below:
KRLPMCA UGCET Archives
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.