MAH M.Ed CET Admit card 2018 will be published by the by Maharashtra State Cell. The admit card for MAH M.Ed CEt 2018 shall be available for download in May. No admit card will be sent by post or E-Mail. Candidates who will submit their application completed in all aspect before the last date, will be able to download the admit card.
The entrance test for MAH M.Ed CET 2018 will be conducted in online mode, i.e., computer-based. The questions will be Objective type multiple questions, There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer. For candidate to appear for the test, it is necessary to bring the admit card and a valid identity proof in original at the examination center. No colour Xerox, Mobile photo of the Original Identity Proof will be allowed. Check more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card
The date for issuance of admit card and entrance exam is given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2018 exam date|
Download Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on mahacet.org.
How to download Admit Card for MAH M.Ed CET 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
- Enter Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take print out of the admit card.
Documents to bring at the examination center
Candidate appearing for the entrance test need to bring the following documents:
- A hardcopy of the admit card
- Original Photo Identity Proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo-identity proof issued by the Gazetted officer on official letter head along with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letter head along with photograph
- Valid recent identity card issued by the recognized college/ university, Aadhar Card with Candidate’s photograph
- E-Aadhar Card with Candidate’s Photograph
- Original Employee Identity Card with Photograph
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
- Original Identity card issued by recognized College/Department of University
- Original Hall Ticket/Admit Card with Candidate’s Photograph issued for the Board/ University
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph – Affix a recent photograph preferably the same provided/uploaded during
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and timings of the exam
- Examination venue
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. There is some error in the detail printed on the admit card. What should I do?
A. in case of any error or discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the the Board office regarding this.
Q. Do I need to bring any other document other than the admit card at the examination center?
A. Yes, along with the admit card candidate need to bring a valid photo identity proof in original, the list of photo identity proof valid for the examination are given above.
Q. Can i change my exam cneter once the admit card has been issued?
A. The exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
Q. I do not remember my Registration Number/ Roll Number. What should I do?
A. In case the candidate does not remember the Registration Number, check your inbox or mobile phone for this information. The registration number will be sent to the candidate through mail or SMS after completing the registration process,
Q. Is it necessary that the name as appearing on the Admit Card should match with that of the photo identity proof?
A. Yes, it is necessary that the name as printed on the admit card should be same as that in the identity proof. In such case if the candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette Notification./ their Original Marriage Certificate/ Affidavit in Original declaring change in name. MAH M.Ed CET