The MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result has been declared by the Maharashtra State Cell after the completion of the entrance exam. Candidates who appeared for the exam were able to check their result by entering the Registration Number/ Roll Number. The selection of the candidates for admission to the M.ed program was on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
After the declaration of result, the board published a merit list on the basis of the performance in the entrance test. Selected candidates were allowed to participate in Centralized Admission Process. To participate in CAP, shortlisted candidates needed to fill the application and send it through Speed Post/Courier /by hand delivery. Next, candidates were required to choose their preferences for the Institutions, and on the basis of the choice filled and submitted, the candidates were allotted seat. Candidates were able to check more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result in the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result
The date for declaration of result is provided in the table below:
|MAH M.Ed CET 2018 exam date||20 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||30 Jun 2018|
- Download here Final Merit list for MS candidates round 3.
- Download here Final Merit list for OMS candidates round 3.
- Click here to check M.Ed Final Merit list for MS Candidates.
- Click here to check M.Ed Final Merit list for OMS Candidates.
- Click here to check M.Ed Not considered in Merit list candidates with Application & Option form status.
- Click here to check the notice of Provisional Merit List and Grievance.
- Click here to check M.Ed Provisional Alphabetical list for MS and OMS candidates
- Click here to check M.Ed Provisional Merit list for MS Candidates.
- Click here to check M.Ed Provisional Merit list for OMS Candidates.
- Click here to check the MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result.
Official Website: mahacet.org.
How to check the Result?
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result for MAH M.Ed CET 2018
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll number and submit the details
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the rank card.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining the equal marks in the entrance examination, the relative merit of candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference. You can check below the last year’s criteria:
- Candidates obtaining higher percentage of marks in Qualifying Examination (B.Ed.) will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still exists, candidates obtaining higher percentage of marks in aggregate at HSC or equivalent examination will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still persists, candidates who will higher percentage of marks in aggregate at SSC or equivalent examination will be given preference.
Centralized Admission Process
After the declaration of result, the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be allowed to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The various stages of CAP according to last year process are stated below. It will be updated here as soon as the official information is released.
- Filling the online application form to participate in CAP.
- Display of Provisional Merit Lists, submission of grievances (if any). A final merit list will be published taking consideration of the grievances.
- The Centralized Admission Process shall be conducted in two rounds.
- Filling the options by giving the preference of Institutions. The seat will be allotted on the basis of the preference given by the candidate.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP indicating the allotted institute
- The candidates who will be allotted the seat, report to the allotted institute and confirm the admission.
Freeze and Float option
During the CAP, before accepting the allotted seat a candidate can either opt to ‘Freeze’ or ‘Float’ the choice of academic institute for subsequent rounds, if any, of seat allocation.
- Freeze: Candidates can accept the offered seat by paying the Full Fee in the College/Institution allotted as per the option filled by them. With this such candidates will not be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
- Float: Candidates can use this option, if they wish to opt for admission to any Institute of higher preference, else will continue with the offered seat. Such Candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
CAP Application Form Filling & Submission
The shortlisted candidates should fill the application form and take the printout of the On-line Application form and required documents and send duly filled in and signed Application Form by Speed Post/Courier /by hand delivery for verification & confirmation to admission.
The application should reach on or before the last date. Incomplete or late submitting application will not be verified and confirmed and such candidates will not be considered for admission.
The candidates will report to the allocated college to them by the Nodal Officer/ Competent Authority and seek admission by completing all required admission formalities.
Reporting at the Institute
The candidate can confirm the admission by paying the requisite amount of fee and by submitting required documents in original to the respective institute.
Documents to be attached along with Application form and Admission at the allotted institute
The candidates are required to carry all Original Certificates / Documents in support of their claim at the time of filling up of application Form and for document verification at Admitted College:
- SSC(Std.X) Mark sheet/Certificate
- HSC (Std.XII) Mark Sheet /Certificate
- D.Ed./D.T.Ed./D.El. Ed. Marksheet and Certificate
- FY,SY, TY Degree Marksheet and Convocation certificate
- B.Ed./B.El.Ed. Marksheet and Convocation Certificate.
- Degree/Convocation certificate
- 1st and 2nd year Post Graduation Marksheet (If Applicable)
- CET Score Card 2018.
- Admit Card of CET-2018
- CET Application form-2018
- Print out of On-line Application form and Option form of Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2018.
- School Leaving Certificate, if required
- Domicile Certificate or Birth Certificate Mentioning place of Birth or School Leaving Certificate in proof of place of birth.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of Merit Number:-
(a) All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of CET Score or on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination, or any other criterion as specified in sub-section of this rule.
(b) All the eligible candidates desirous of seeking admission to English Medium Colleges of Education and submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of the Application form for submission of Application form for admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number on the basis CET score secured collectively in CET and ELCT.
- Change of Marks due to verification – If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However, the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only or the subsequent round(s) of admission.
- Assignment of Merit Number – For Admission to First Year M.Ed. Course (i) The merit list for the Candidates as per the rules, shall be prepared on the basis of marks or Score secured by the candidate in the MAH-M.Ed. CET-2018 Conducted by the Competent Authority. Provided that, in case of tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below:-
(i) higher percentage of marks in Qualifying Examination B.Ed. Examination ;
(ii) higher percentage of marks in aggregate at HSC or equivalent examination; 29
(iii) higher percentage of marks in aggregate at SSC or equivalent examination; .
(iv) The merit list for the NRI or OCI or PIO and Foreign Students stated at rule of these rules shall be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in the Qualifying Examination: Provided that, in case of tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below,—
(a) B.Ed. and B.Ed. Special Education course
(i) higher percentage of marks in aggregate at HSC or equivalent examination;
(ii) higher percentage of marks in aggregate SSC or equivalent examination;