The MAH M.Ed CET 2018 result will be declared by the Maharashtra State Cell after the completion of the entrance exam. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their result by entering the Registration Number/ Roll Number. The selection of the candidates for admission to the M.ed program will be on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
After the declaration of result, the board will publish a merit list on the basis of the performance in the entrance test. Selected candidates will be allowed to participate in Centralized Admission Process. To participate in CAP, shortlisted candidates need to fill the application and send it through Speed Post/Courier /by hand delivery. Next, candidates will be required to choose their preferences for the Institutions,and on the basis of the choice filled and submitted, the candidate will be allotted seat. Check more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result in the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result
The expected date for declaration of result is provided in the table below:
|MAH M.Ed CET 2018 exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Jun 2018|
Check Result: MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result will be available on mahacet.org.
How to check the Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result for MAH M.Ed CET 2018
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll number and submit the details
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the rank card.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining the equal marks in the entrance examination, the relative merit of candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference:
- Candidates obtaining higher percentage of marks in Qualifying Examination (B.Ed.) will be ranked higher
- If the tie still exists, candidates obtaining higher percentage of marks in aggregate at HSC or equivalent examination will be ranked higher
- If the tie still persists, candidates who will higher percentage of marks in aggregate at SSC or equivalent examination will be given preference.
Centralized Admission Process
After the declaration of result, the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be allowed to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The various stages of CAP are stated below:
- Filling the online application form to participate in CAP.
- Display of Provisional Merit Lists, submission of grievances (if any). A final merit list will be published taking consideration of the grievances.
- The Centralized Admission Process shall be conducted in two rounds.
- Filling the options by giving the preference of Institutions. The seat will be allotted on the basis of the preference given by the candidate.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP indicating the allotted institute
- The candidates who will be allotted the seat, report to the allotted institute and confirm the admission.
Freeze and Float option
During the CAP, before accepting the allotted seat a candidate can either opt to ‘Freeze’ or ‘Float’ the choice of academic institute for subsequent rounds, if any, of seat allocation.
- Freeze: Candidates can accept the offered seat by paying the Full Fee in the College/Institution allotted as per the option filled by them. With this such candidates will not be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
- Float: Candidates can use this option, if they wish to opt for admission to any Institute of higher preference, else will continue with the offered seat. Such Candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
CAP Application Form Filling & Submission
The shortlisted candidates should fill the application form and take the printout of the On-line Application form and required documents and send duly filled in and signed Application Form by Speed Post/Courier /by hand delivery for verification & confirmation to admission.
The application should reach on or before the last date. Incomplete or late submitting application will not be verified and confirmed and such candidates will not be considered for admission.
The candidates will report to the allocated college to them by the Nodal Officer/ Competent Authority and seek admission by completing all required admission formalities.
Reporting at the Institute
The candidate can confirm the admission by paying the requisite amount of fee and by submitting required documents in original to the respective institute.
Documents to be attached along with Application form and Admission at the allotted institute
The candidates are required to carry all Original Certificates / Documents in support of their claim at the time of filling up of application Form and for document verification at Admitted College:
- SSC(Std.X) Mark sheet/Certificate
- HSC (Std.XII) Mark Sheet /Certificate
- D.Ed./D.T.Ed./D.El. Ed. Marksheet and Certificate
- FY,SY, TY Degree Marksheet and Convocation certificate
- B.Ed./B.El.Ed. Marksheet and Convocation Certificate.
- Degree/Convocation certificate
- 1st and 2nd year Post Graduation Marksheet (If Applicable)
- CET Score Card 2018.
- Admit Card of CET-2018
- CET Application form-2018
- Print out of On-line Application form and Option form of Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2018.
- School Leaving Certificate, if required
- Domicile Certificate or Birth Certificate Mentioning place of Birth or School Leaving Certificate in proof of place of birth.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Insofar, official details of MAH M.Ed CET Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State, Pune releases Mah M.Ed CET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.