Maharashtra State CET Cell is the exam conducting body which publishes the notification for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course. The entrance exam is conducted for admission to the academic session 2018-19 in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Interested candidates can apply for the MAH M.Ed CET 2018 by register online at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org. The application form must be submitted through online mode only. Only those candidates will be able to download their admit card who will their application before the last, complete in all aspects. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination, they will shortlisted for further admission process. Check more detail son MAH M.Ed CEt 2018 from the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018
The exact date for the academic session 2018 is yet to be announced. However, candidates can refer to the expected schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2018 provided in the table below:
Schedule for Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2018 is given below.
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2018 begins from||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application||3rd week of May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||4th week of May 2018|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2018 exam date||25 May 2018 (Friday)|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Jun 2018|
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Application Form
- The Application form will be available in online mode only at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org
- Aspirants need to register by providing the details and submit it. On submitting the registration details, candidates will receive a system generated Registration Number.
- Fill in other required details in the online application. Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- The completed application form must be submitted through online mode.
- Application submitted by any other mode will not be considered.
The application fee can be remitted through online mode only.
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 500/-|
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed,/ B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated Course), B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) or D.EI.Ed (D.T.Ed./D.Ed.) with minimum 50% Marks for Open Category Candidates and in case of Backward Class Candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC) minimum marks required is 45%.
- The candidate who will appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH M.Ed CET 2018 will be available in online mode only. No admit card will be sent to candidate through post. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card will consist of the basic information of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid id proof. Without showing these documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
- Type of Questions; MCQ type
- Duration of the Exam: 1 hour and 30 minute
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- Medium of the Test: English and Marathi only
|Subject / Area||Number of Questions||Marks per Question|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||1|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||1|
|School Administration and Management||20||1|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||1|
- Educational Philosophy: Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism. Philosophers : Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Phule, Rousseau, John Dewey and Plato.
- Educational Sociology: Education as an instrument of Change, Globalization, Modernization, National Integration, Value Education, Women Empowerment and Inclusive Education.
- Educational Psychology: Personality, Intelligence, Theories of Learning, Mental Health, Social Psychology, Models of Teaching, Constructivism, Guidance and Counseling (Concept).
- Educational Evaluation: Concept, Types, Techniques, Methods, Taxonomy of Objectives. (B)
- Educational Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency and Measures of Variability.
- School Administration and Management: Kothari Commission, National Educational Polity, National Knowledge Commission, School Administration and Management, Current Events, Right to Education, Law regarding Education, Indian Education System and Educational Problems, Secondary School Code.
- Information and Communication Technology & Research Aptitude: Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation and Administration) and Research Aptitude
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result
The result of the entrance exam, MAH M.Ed CET 2018 will be published online only. The candidate will be able to check their result by entering the Registration Number or Roll Number. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
Candidates can also refer the last year’s Information Brochure of Maharashtra M.Ed CET.
Insofar, Only MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Exam schedule has been announced. Rest of information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State, Pune releases Mah M.Ed CET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.