Maharashtra State CET Cell is the exam conducting body which publishes the notification for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course. The entrance exam will be conducted for admission to the academic session 2019-20 in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Interested candidates were able to apply for the MAH M.Ed CET 2019 by registering online at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org. The application form will be submitted through online mode only. Only those candidates were able to download their admit card who filled their application before the last, complete in all aspects. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination, they were shortlisted for further admission process. Check more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2019 from the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2019
Candidates were able to check the schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2019, that is provided in the table below:
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2019 begins from||last week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application||last week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||last week of May 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2019 exam date||31 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||last week of Jun 2019|
Here we mention the last year Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed. Candidates can check it for reference purpose only and also stay with us for the latest update.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed,/ B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated Course), B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) or D.EI.Ed (D.T.Ed./D.Ed.) with minimum 50% Marks for Open Category Candidates and in case of Backward Class Candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC) minimum marks required is 45%.
- The candidate who will appear in their final examination is also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed
MAH M.Ed CET 2019 Application Form
- The Application form will be available in online mode only at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org
- Aspirants were need to register by providing the details and submit it. On submitting the registration details, candidates received a system generated Registration Number.
- Candidates have to fill in other required details in the online application. Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- The completed application form must be submitted through online mode.
- Application submitted by any other mode was not considered.
The application fee was submitted through online mode only. The last year application fee is mention here for reference only.
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/- As per last year|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 500/-
As per last year
MAH M.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH M.Ed CET 2019 will be available in online mode only. No, admit card will be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The MAH M.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card consist of the basic information of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid id proof. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
- Type of Questions: MCQ type (Online mode only)
- Duration of the Exam: 1 hour and 30 minute
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- Medium of the Test: English and Marathi only
|Subject / Area||Number of Questions||Marks per Question|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||1|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||1|
|School Administration and Management||20||1|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||1|
- Educational Philosophy: Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism.
- Philosophers : Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Phule, Rousseau, John Dewey and Plato.
- Educational Sociology: Education as an instrument of Change, Globalization, Modernization, National Integration, Value Education, Women Empowerment and Inclusive Education.
- Educational Psychology: Personality, Intelligence, Theories of Learning, Mental Health, Social Psychology, Models of Teaching, Constructivism, Guidance and Counseling (Concept).
- Educational Evaluation: Concept, Types, Techniques, Methods, Taxonomy of Objectives. (B)
- Educational Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency and Measures of Variability.
- School Administration and Management: Kothari Commission, National Educational Polity, National Knowledge Commission, School Administration and Management, Current Events, Right to Education, Law regarding Education, Indian Education System and Educational Problems, Secondary School Code.
- Information and Communication Technology & Research Aptitude: Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation and Administration) and Research Aptitude.
Click here to check the syllabus for M.Ed. CET 2019.
MAH M.Ed CET 2019 Result
The result of the entrance exam, MAH M.Ed CET 2019 will be published online only. The candidate will be able to check their result by entering the Registration Number or Roll Number. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for M.Ed CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. Allocation fo different rounds will be provided below here. Candidate needs to keep the credential ready to type in for the access of the allocation lists.
Official website: www.mahacet.org.
For MAH M.Ed CET 2019 detailed information- Check last year official brochure.
Insofar, Only Exam date of MAH M.Ed CET 2019 has been released. Rest of the information is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body release the rest of the information the same will be updated here.