Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 -The CAP Tentative schedule has been declared on the official website. the details are provided below. The score and result for Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 has been released at mahacet.org. Whereas, Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 exam was held on October 08, 2021. Maharashtra State CET Cell conducts the Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 exam in online mode. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and have qualified the exam to get admission in Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes of Maharastra. CET paper for M.Ed will comprise of one online paper and Five sections. For more details on Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021, eligibility criteria, syllabus, application process read the page below.
Latest – Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 CAP Tentative Schedule has been released. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 scorecard has been released. Click here to check it.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021
Applicants should have valid the Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as applicable. And candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class category. A candidate who shall be completed their Qualifying Degree/ Diploma from outside Maharasthra University/ Board should apply under open category.
Important schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2021:
|MAH M.Ed CET 2021||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2021 begins from||12 Jul 2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application||26 Jul 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||04 Oct 2021|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2021 exam date||08 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Result||22 Oct 2021|
|Date of Commencement of CAP Process for A.Y.||to be announced|
|MAH M.Ed CAP 2021||Dates|
|Date of Uploading Approved Information Brochure||12 Nov 2021|
|Publication of approved list of college/institute||18 Nov 2021|
|Candidates registration for MS/OMS/NRI/OCI/PIP/FNS and CIWGC|
along with options to college
|22-29 Nov 2021|
|E-scrutiny of Uploaded documents and filled Application by Experts||23 Nov – 02 Dec 2021|
|E-scrutiny of Uploaded documents and filled Application by Experts|
for NRI/OCI/PIP/FNS and CIWGC students
|23 Nov – 10 Dec 2021|
|Display of Alphabetical Merit List||06 Dec 2021 at 5:00 PM|
|Seeking Grievances online||07-08 Dec 2021|
|Publication of final merit list Round 1||10 Dec 2021|
|Allocation Round 1||14 Dec 2021|
|Reporting to college for Admission||15-18 Dec 2021|
|College uploaded the Admitted candidates on portal||20 Dec 2021|
|Display of filled in seats and vacant||21 Dec 2021|
|Candidates Registration for unregistered CET Qualified candidates |
for Round II along with options to college
|22-24 Dec 2021|
|E-scrutiny of Uploaded documents and filled Application by Experts||23-27 Dec 2021|
|Display of Alphabetical Merit List for Round II||29 Dec 2021|
|Online Grievance for Round II||30-31 Dec 2021|
|Publication of final merit list for Round II||05 Jan 2022 at 5:00 PM|
|NRI/OCI/PIP/FNS and CIWGC merit list||05 Jan 2022 at 5:00 PM|
|Allocation Round II||07 Jan 2022 at 5:00 PM|
|Reporting to college for Admission for Round II||08-12 Jan 2022|
|College uploaded the Admitted candidates on portal for Round II||13 Jan 2022|
|Publication of vacant seats for Institute Level||14 Jan 2022|
|Candidates fill in-online option/institute choice||17-19 Jan 2022|
|College generate online merit list through CAP Portal||20 Jan 2022|
|College upload the merit list on notice board and college website||20 Jan 2022|
|Candidate seek admission at college level||21-25 Jan 2022|
|Cut-off date of Admission||28 Jan 2022|
Click here to check the CAP Schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2021
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
After the declaration of result, candidates now have to submit the admission application form through CAP. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank and choices fill the candidates in the admission form. Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for M.Ed CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. After the seat allocation candidates will have to report at the allotted centre and have to produce the documents for verification.
Apply Online: Click here to Apply online for M.Ed CAP 2021.
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Merit List
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 result will publish online on the official website. It will releases for Maharashtra candidates, Outside Maharashtra candidates, and NRI candidates in PDF format. The cell will releases the list of qualified candidates on the basis of marks scored in MAH M.Ed CET 2021. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates are shortlisted to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH M.Ed CET 2021 is available in online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the application number and date of birth in the login. The MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card carries the important information related to the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the hardcopy of admit card along with valid id proof at the time of the exam. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The application form of exam is available in online mode on the official website. Aspirants need to register by providing valid details in the form. On submitting the registration details, candidates received a system generated Registration Number and Password for future logins. Candidates must give the active mobile number and email Id for registration for further intimations till the admission process. Candidates also have to pay the examination fee at the time of registration.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for exam of MAH M.Ed, have to fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria :
Nationality – Candidate applying for exam must be Indian.
Education Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidature –
- Maharashtra domicile candidates who have completed the graduation in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed(with an Undergraduate Degree) can apply for M.Ed CET.
- Candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and 45% in the case of Backward Class categories.
Education Qualification for Outside Maharashtra State –
- Candidates other than Maharashtra domicile must have completed the graduation in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed(with an Undergraduate Degree).
- Must have passed graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit – There is no upper age limit to applying for MAH-M.Ed. CET 2021 Examination.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for MAH CET 2021 must check the exam pattern for M.Ed from the below:
- Mode of exam: the mode of exam is online (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Types of questions will be MCQ type
- Duration: Duration of the Exam is 1 hour and 30 minute
- Marking Scheme: 1 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- Medium of the Test: Medium of the exam will be English and Marathi only
|Subject / Area||Number of Questions||Total Makrs|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||20|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||20|
|School Administration and Management||20||20|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||20|
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MAH M.Ed CET 2021 from below:
- Educational Philosophy: Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism.
- Philosophers : Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Phule, Rousseau, John Dewey and Plato.
- Educational Sociology: Education as an instrument of Change, Globalization, Modernization, National Integration, Value Education, Women Empowerment and Inclusive Education.
- Educational Psychology: Personality, Intelligence, Theories of Learning, Mental Health, Social Psychology, Models of Teaching, Constructivism, Guidance and Counseling (Concept).
- Educational Evaluation: Concept, Types, Techniques, Methods, Taxonomy of Objectives. (B)
- Educational Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency and Measures of Variability.
- School Administration and Management: Kothari Commission, National Educational Polity, National Knowledge Commission, School Administration and Management, Current Events, Right to Education, Law regarding Education, Indian Education System and Educational Problems, Secondary School Code.
- Information and Communication Technology & Research Aptitude: Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation, and Administration) and Research Aptitude.
How to Prepare for the Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021?
Candidates can check the importants instruction to prepare for the MAH M.Ed CET 2021 :
- Know your syllabus – Candidates must go through the syllabus of M.Ed. Starting covering the important topics from at least 90 days before the exam.
- Divide the topics – revise the topics that you have already studied and divide the syllabus into parts, then as per the time period learn the topics part wise.
- Previous Year Question paper – After revising the each part, must solve the question paper. Solving the question will help you to learn and understand the topics well.
- Understand the General Topics – Understand the topics and theories, to can solve the questions easily related to them. It will help you to know the level of the exam.
Books Recommended for MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Preparation
Candidates can refer to the given below books for the preparation of Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021:
|Paper I – Teaching and Research Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Pragmatism and Educational Research (Philosophy, Theory, and Educational Research Series)||Buy Now|
|UGC Teaching and Research Aptitude Question Bank||Buy Now|
|M.Ed. ( Master of Education ) Entrance Exam||Buy Now|
|Basic Statistics for Educational Research: Second Edition||Buy Now|
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 Exam Centre
The exam centre of MAH M.Ed CET 2021 are the cities of Maharashtra. Candidate have to give Any 3 centers of their own choice from the list below:
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 Reservation Policy
Reserved candidate beloging to Maharashtra will get the benefits of the seats reservation facility provided through the CAP. Check the percentage of Seats reservation from below:
|Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste||13%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
Institutions Accepting Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 Score
The admissions to the following institutes in M.ED course will be done by the CET 2021 conducted by the Competent Authority (State Cell) :
- The Government College of Education offering M.Ed. Course,
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering M.Ed.
- All University Departments offering M.Ed. Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering M.Ed. Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering M.Ed. Course, covered
as per the Act.
- All Self -Financed Government, Government Aided Institutions offering M.Ed. Course.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
The government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) for conduction admission test into government college of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions. State Cell is the competent authority to conduct entrance exams for various undergraduate and postgraduates courses. MAH CET is basically for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses.
Official website: mahacet.org.
For more information about MAH M.Ed CET 2021, candidates can download last year Information Brochure .
MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : State CET Cell of Maharashtra conducts common entrance test.
Ans : The official website of MAH M.Ed CET is mahacet.org
Ans : MAH CET M.Ed Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
Ans : Candidates can apply for the exam by filling the online application form from the official website.
Ans : Yes, Every candidate has to register separately for both exam and counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.