MAH M.Ed CET 2020 – Maharashtra State CET Cell is the exam conducting body which will publish the notification for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course. The entrance exam will conduct for admission to the academic session 2020-21 in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State. Interested candidates will able to apply for the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 by registering online at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org. Check more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2020 from the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020
Only those candidates will able to check their result who will be appeared in the entrance exam 2020. On the basis of the marks obtain by the candidate in the entrance examination, they will be shortlisted for further admission process. Candidates can check the tentative schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2020, that is provided in the table below:
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2020 begins from||04th week of Feb 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||02nd week of Apr 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||02nd week of May 2020|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020 exam date||04th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||02nd week of Jun 2020|
As per last year!!!
Here we mentioned the detailed eligibility criteria for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2020. Candidates can check below for the same.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidature:-
Candidate should have obtained at least 50% Marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from the State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ/DT*- NT(A)*, NT(B)*, NT(C)*, NT(D)*, OBC*, SBC* and SEBC* Categories having Caste Certificate, Caste Validity and Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate* valid up to 31 March 2020 ) or an Equivalent Grade in any one of the following programme :
- B.A.-B.Ed./, B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)
- D.El.Ed. with an Undergraduate Degree (with 50% marks in Each Course.) (Minimum 45% Marks in case of Backward Class Categories from the State of Maharashtra only). From NCTE Approved College of Education affiliated to recognized Non-Agricultural University in India
Educational qualification for Outside Maharashtra State Candidate:
(All India Candidature) (OMS) All Candidate belonging to OMS/ All India Candidature belonging to All Categories should have obtained at least 50% Marks or an Equivalent Grade in any one of the following programme:
- B.A.-B.Ed./, B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)
- D.El.Ed. with an Undergraduate Degree (with 50% marks in Each Course.) from NCTE Approved College of Education affiliated to recognized Non-Agricultural University in India
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
- The Application form will available in online mode only at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org
- Aspirants are need to register by providing the details and submit it. On submitting the registration details, candidates received a system generated Registration Number.
- Candidates have to fill in other required details in the online application. Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- The completed application form must be submitted through online mode.
- Application submitted by any other mode was not considered.
Expected Application Fee
The application fee is submitted through online mode only. The structure of the application fee is mentioned below.
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 500/-|
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 will available in online mode only. No, admit card will be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card consist of the basic information of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid id proof. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
The given pattern is based on the last year details!!
- Type of Questions: MCQ type (Online mode only)
- Duration of the Exam: 1 hour and 30 minute
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- Medium of the Test: English and Marathi only
|Subject / Area||Number of Questions||Marks per Question|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||1|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||1|
|School Administration and Management||20||1|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||1|
As per previous year information!!!
- Educational Philosophy: Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism.
- Philosophers : Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Phule, Rousseau, John Dewey and Plato.
- Educational Sociology: Education as an instrument of Change, Globalization, Modernization, National Integration, Value Education, Women Empowerment and Inclusive Education.
- Educational Psychology: Personality, Intelligence, Theories of Learning, Mental Health, Social Psychology, Models of Teaching, Constructivism, Guidance and Counseling (Concept).
- Educational Evaluation: Concept, Types, Techniques, Methods, Taxonomy of Objectives. (B)
- Educational Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency and Measures of Variability.
- School Administration and Management: Kothari Commission, National Educational Polity, National Knowledge Commission, School Administration and Management, Current Events, Right to Education, Law regarding Education, Indian Education System and Educational Problems, Secondary School Code.
- Information and Communication Technology & Research Aptitude: Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation and Administration) and Research Aptitude.
Click here to check the syllabus for M.Ed. CET.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Result
The result of the entrance exam, MAH M.Ed CET 2020 will be published online only. The candidate will be able to check their result by entering the Registration Number or Roll Number. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for M.Ed CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. Allocation fo different rounds will be provided below here. Candidate needs to keep the credential ready to type in for the access of the allocation lists.
Official website: www.mahacet.org.
For more information about MAH M.Ed CET 2020, refer to 2019’s Information brochure.
Insofar, official details of MAH M.Ed CET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.