MAH M.Ed CET 2020 – Online application form is available at mahacet.org. Maharashtra State CET Cell will conduct the Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2020 exam on May 26, 2020, in online mode. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have qualified the exam will get admission in Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes of Maharastra. CET paper for M.Ed will comprise of one online paper and Five sections. For more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2020, eligibility criteria, syllabus, application process read the page below.
Latest: Application Form for the MAH ME.d CET 2020 is available now. Click here to apply.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020
Applicants should have valid the Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 31, 2021, an applicable. And candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class category. A candidate who shall be completed their Qualifying Degree/ Diploma from outside Maharasthra University/ Board should apply under open category.
Important schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2020:
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2020 begins from||17 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||08 Apr 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||02 May 2020|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020 exam date||26 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||11 Jun 2020|
|Probable Date of Commencement of CAP Process for A.Y.||10 Jun 2020|
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Official Notice
Candidates can check official notice for MAH M.ED CET 2020 from below:
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for exam of MAH M.Ed, have to fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria :
Nationality – Candidate applying for exam must be Indian.
Education Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidature –
- Maharashtra domicile candidates who have completed the graduation in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed(with an Undergraduate Degree) can apply for M.Ed CET.
- Candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and 45% in the case of Backward Class categories.
Education Qualification for Outside Maharashtra State –
- Candidates other than Maharashtra domicile must have completed the graduation in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed(with an Undergraduate Degree)
- Must have passed graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks
- Age Limit – There is no upper age limit to applying for MAH-M.Ed. CET 2020 Examination
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for MAH CET 2020 must check the exam pattern for M.Ed from the below:
- Mode of exam: the mode of exam is online (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Types of questions will be MCQ type
- Duration: Duration of the Exam is 1 hour and 30 minute
- Marking Scheme: 1 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- Medium of the Test: Medium of the exam will be English and Marathi only
|Subject / Area||Number of Questions||Total Makrs|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||20|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||20|
|School Administration and Management||20||20|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||20|
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 from below:
- Educational Philosophy: Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism.
- Philosophers : Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Phule, Rousseau, John Dewey and Plato.
- Educational Sociology: Education as an instrument of Change, Globalization, Modernization, National Integration, Value Education, Women Empowerment and Inclusive Education.
- Educational Psychology: Personality, Intelligence, Theories of Learning, Mental Health, Social Psychology, Models of Teaching, Constructivism, Guidance and Counseling (Concept).
- Educational Evaluation: Concept, Types, Techniques, Methods, Taxonomy of Objectives. (B)
- Educational Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency and Measures of Variability.
- School Administration and Management: Kothari Commission, National Educational Polity, National Knowledge Commission, School Administration and Management, Current Events, Right to Education, Law regarding Education, Indian Education System and Educational Problems, Secondary School Code.
- Information and Communication Technology & Research Aptitude: Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation, and Administration) and Research Aptitude.
How to Prepare for the MAH M.Ed CET 2020?
Candidates can check the importants instruction to prepare for the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 :
- Know your syllabus – Candidates must go through the syllabus of M.Ed. Starting covering the important topics from at least 90 days before the exam.
- Divide the topics – revise the topics that you have already studied and divide the syllabus into parts, then as per the time period learn the topics part wise.
- Previous Year Question paper – After revising the each part, must solve the question paper. Solving the question will help you to learn and understand the topics well.
- Understand the General Topics – Understand the topics and theories, to can solve the questions easily related to them. It will help you to know the level of the exam.
Books Recommended for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Preparation
Candidates can refer to the given below books for the preparation of MAH M.Ed CET 2020:
|Paper I – Teaching and Research Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Pragmatism and Educational Research (Philosophy, Theory, and Educational Research Series)||Buy Now|
|UGC Teaching and Research Aptitude Question Bank||Buy Now|
|M.Ed. ( Master of Education ) Entrance Exam||Buy Now|
|Basic Statistics for Educational Research: Second Edition||Buy Now|
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
The application form of exam is available in online mode on the official website. Aspirants need to register by providing valid details in the form. On submitting the registration details, candidates received a system generated Registration Number and Password for future logins. Candidates must give the active mobile number and email Id for registration for further intimations till the admission process. Candidates also have to pay the examination fee at the time of registration.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of exam MAH M.Ed CET 2020 will available in online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login. The MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will carry the important information related to the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the hardcopy of admit card along with valid id proof at the time of the exam. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre
The exam centre of MAH M.Ed CET 2020 are the cities of Maharashtra. Candidate have to give Any 3 centers of their own choice from the list below:
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Result
The result of the entrance exam, MAH M.Ed CET 2020 will be published online only. Result will be declared in the form of PDF. Cell will release the list of the qualified candidates on the basis of marks scored in MAH M.Ed CET 2020. The candidate can check their result by searching his/her Registration Number or Roll Number in the list. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Reservation Policy
Reserved candidate beloging to Maharashtra will get the benefits of the seats reservation facility provided through the CAP. Check the percentage of Seats reservation from below:
|Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste||13%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
After the declaration of result, candidates will have to submit the admission application form through CAP. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank and choices fill the candidates in the admission form. Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for M.Ed CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. After the seat allocation candidates will have to report at the allotted centre and have to produce the documents for verification.
Institutions Accepting MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Score
The admissions to the following institutes in M.ED course will be done by the CET 2020 conducted by the Competent Authority (State Cell) :
- The Government College of Education offering M.Ed. Course,
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering M.Ed.
- All University Departments offering M.Ed. Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering M.Ed. Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering M.Ed. Course, covered
as per the Act.
- All Self -Financed Government, Government Aided Institutions offering M.Ed. Course.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
The government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) for conduction admission test into government college of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions. State Cell is the competent authority to conduct entrance exams for various undergraduate and postgraduates courses. MAH CET is basically for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses.
Official website: mahacet.org.
For more information about MAH M.Ed CET 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochrue.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : State CET Cell of Maharashtra conducts common entrance test.
Ans : The official website of MAH M.Ed CET is mahacet.org
Ans : MAH CET M.Ed Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
Ans : Candidates can apply for the exam by filling the online application form from the official website.
Ans : Yes, Every candidate has to register separately for both exam and counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.