Maharashtra State CET Cell is the exam conducting body which publishes the notification for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course. The entrance exam was conducted for admission to the academic session 2018-19 in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Interested candidates were able to apply for the MAH M.Ed CET 2018 by registering online at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org. The application form was to be submitted through online mode only. Only those candidates were able to download their admit card who filled their application before the last, complete in all aspects. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination, they were shortlisted for further admission process. Check more details on MAH M.Ed CET 2018 from the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018
Candidates were able to check the schedule for MAH M.Ed CET 2018, that is provided in the table below:
Schedule for Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2018 is given below.
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2018 begins from||26 Mar 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application||07 May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||23 May 2018 onwards|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||24 May 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||15 Jun 2018|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2018 exam date||20 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||30 Jun 2018|
- Click here to check the notice regarding the Unaided College Registration ARA date extended.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the conduct of CAP Round 3 for M.Ed.
- Click here to check ARA Circular to Collages for Admission.
- Click here Information regarding Permitting new candidates to register for CAP process and edit personal details
Admissions in Vacant seats after CAP and filling in Institutional Quota Seats
- Click here to check the Institute Round Vacancy HU OHU.
- Click here to check the Institute Round Vacancy OMS.
Allocation lists has been released by the Maharashtra state for M.Ed CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. Allocation fo differet rounds has been provided below here. Candidate need to keep the credential ready to type in for the access of the allocation lists
- Click here to Check Student Allocation Round 3.
- Click here to check University wise College Allocation Round.
- Click here to check details regarding Cast Validity and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Upload Facility
- Click here to check the candidate Allocation for Round 2
- Click here to check College wise Allocation
- Click here to check the Student Allocation for Round 1
Centralized Admission Process
Candidates were able to check the revised M.ED CAP tentative schedule given below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Application Form
- The Application form was available in online mode only at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org
- Aspirants were need to register by providing the details and submit it. On submitting the registration details, candidates received a system generated Registration Number.
- Candidates have to fill in other required details in the online application. Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- The completed application form must be submitted through online mode.
- Application submitted by any other mode was not considered.
The application fee was submitted through online mode only.
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 500/-|
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed,/ B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated Course), B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) or D.EI.Ed (D.T.Ed./D.Ed.) with minimum 50% Marks for Open Category Candidates and in case of Backward Class Candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC) minimum marks required is 45%.
- The candidate who will appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH M.Ed CET 2018 is now available in online mode only. No admit card will be sent to candidate through post. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card consist of the basic information of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid id proof. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
- Type of Questions: MCQ type(Online mode only)
- Duration of the Exam: 1 hour and 30 minute
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- Medium of the Test: English and Marathi only
|Subject / Area||Number of Questions||Marks per Question|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||1|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||1|
|School Administration and Management||20||1|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||1|
- Educational Philosophy: Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism. Philosophers : Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Phule, Rousseau, John Dewey and Plato.
- Educational Sociology: Education as an instrument of Change, Globalization, Modernization, National Integration, Value Education, Women Empowerment and Inclusive Education.
- Educational Psychology: Personality, Intelligence, Theories of Learning, Mental Health, Social Psychology, Models of Teaching, Constructivism, Guidance and Counseling (Concept).
- Educational Evaluation: Concept, Types, Techniques, Methods, Taxonomy of Objectives. (B)
- Educational Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency and Measures of Variability.
- School Administration and Management: Kothari Commission, National Educational Polity, National Knowledge Commission, School Administration and Management, Current Events, Right to Education, Law regarding Education, Indian Education System and Educational Problems, Secondary School Code.
- Information and Communication Technology & Research Aptitude: Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation and Administration) and Research Aptitude
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Result
The result of the entrance exam, MAH M.Ed CET 2018 will be published online only. The candidate will be able to check their result by entering the Registration Number or Roll Number. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
For MAH M.Ed CET 2018 detailed information- Check official brochure.
Official website: www.mahacet.org