The MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Application Form will available online only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of board i.e. dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org as per the schedule. Interested candidates can apply for admission to the First Year of the Two Year Full Time Professional course in Master of Education (M.Ed) for the academic session 2018-19.
Applicants will be first required to register online and provide valid details in it. It is important that candidates should provide valid and active email id and phone number. As any communication from the board will be intimated through electronic means only. On registering successfully, a system generated Registration Number will be given to the candidates. Fill in other required details in the online application, upload photograph and signature as per the format, make payment for the application fee through online mode. The application has to be submitted through online mode only. Check other essential information about MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Application Form from the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Application Form
The expected date for commencement for application process is given in the table below:
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2018 begins from||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application||3rd week of May 2018|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2018 exam date||25 May 2018 (Friday)|
Apply Here: MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Application Form will be available on mahacet.org.
The Application Fees for CET is to be paid in On-Line Mode. The fees once paid is not refundable. Application Fees paid through any other mode will not be accepted.
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 500/-|
The application fee can be remitted through online mode only by using:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- IMPS(Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) an instant interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones)
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply online for MAH M.Ed CET 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Register online by entering the Name, Contact Details and Email ID and submit the details. On submitting the details, candidates will receive a Registration Number and Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology Password. The same will be sent through email and SMS.
- Fill in the other required details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details etc.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, submit the online application by clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
Instructions for Uploading Photograph and Signature
- The photograph to be uploaded must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen and then upload the signature image.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant.
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the given specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||JPG or JPEG||20kb-50kb.||200 x 230 pixel|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||10kb-20kb.||140 x 60 pixel|
Insofar, Only MAH M.Ed CET 2018 Exam schedule has been announced. Rest of information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State, Pune releases Mah M.Ed CET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.