MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form – State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) is released Maharastra M.Ed CET Application Form at mahacet.org. Candidates seeking admission into the Two Year Full-Time Professional course in Master of Education (M.Ed) in Maharashtra college have to fill the online application form. Those who have completed graduation B.A./B.Ed./ B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed can apply for Maha M.Ed CET 2020 by April 08, 2020. For applying, candidates will have to provide valid information for registration and have to pay the application fee online at the time of registration. For information about MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form read the page below.
Latest: Application form is available now. Scroll down to apply the same.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must preserve the registration number and password generated at the time of registration for future logins. Candidates interested for the CET can check the dates related to MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form from the table below:
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020||Dates|
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2020 begins from||17 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||08 Apr 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||02 May 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 application form via direct link is given below:
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Fees
The Application Fees for CET will need to pay in On-Line Mode only. The fees once paid will not refundable. Candidates can check the application fees will be paid at the time registration from the table:
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment – The application fee was remitted through online mode only by using:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Documents required to Fill the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates filling the application must keep the mentioned below documents ready to fill the details in the form:
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- SSC/HSC/Degree or Certificate/Marksheets
- Credit Card/Debit Card (for Payment)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Image Specification for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates filling the online form are required to follow the mentioned below instruction and specification to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature:
|Images to be uploaded||File Size||Dimensions||Format|
|Photo||20kb-50kb.||200 x 230 pixel||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||10kb-20kb.||140 x 60 pixel||JPG or JPEG|
Important Instruction –
- The photograph uploaded must be a recent and colored passport size.
- In photograph, candidates must not wear Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses.
- Signature must be done on white paper with Black Ink pen and then upload the signature image.
- A signature must not be in Capital Letters.
How to Fill the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 have to provide all the details required. Check all the steps to submit the application form from below:
Step 1 – Go to the official website and click on the direct link to provide for ‘New Registration’
Step 2 – Registration
- First, candidates will have to register for the CET 2020.
- They will have to provide valid details like Name, Date of Birth, active mobile number and email id.
- After the submission of registration details, Registration number and password will appear on your screen. Jot down the login details for the future.
Step 3 -Fill in the Blanks
- Use the login details to access the application form.
- Then, Fill in the other required details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 3- Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications
- After submitting the form, upload the images in their prescribed format.
- Candidates make sure that, image upload rather than prescribed format may lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- Upload images and proceed to make payment
Step 4 – Make Payment
- Make the payment of the application fee as per the ways given in the portal.
- After submitting the payment, wait for the intimation from the server .
- Download the e-receipt generated for future references and Submit the form.
Step 5 – Print Out of Application form
Submit the form and take out the printout of application form for further admission process.
Details to be Filled in MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the mentioned below basic details in the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form:
- Full Name
- Social Category
- Domicile of Maharashtra?
- Any type of Disability
- Subtype of Disability
- District of the Candidate
- Centre of Examination Preferences
- Home State
- Date of Birth
- Born in Maharashtra?
- do you need compensatory time at the time of examination?
- DO you have Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate?
- State from where Graduation Degree / Diploma in D.EI.Ed is completed
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for MAH M.Ed CET exam have fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria :
- Education Qualification –
Candidates belonging to Maharashtra domicile or other than that must have completed the graduation in B.Ed. or B.A.-B.Ed./, B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course) or B.El.Ed. or D.El.Ed(with an Undergraduate Degree).
- Minimum Marks required –
Candidates must have completed graduation in any one course given above with at least 50% marks and 45% in case of Backward Class categories.
- Age Limit – There is no upper age limit to applying for MAH-M.Ed. CET 2020 Examination
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre
The exam centre of MAH M.Ed CET 2020 are the cities of Maharashtra. Candidate have to give Any 3 centers of their own choice from the list below:
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the exam MAH M.Ed CET 2020 will available in online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login. The MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will carry the important information related to the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the hardcopy of admit card along with valid id proof at the time of the exam. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
About MAH M.Ed CET
For admission into Masters of Education (M.Ed) course in Maharashtra state, candidates have to appear M.Ed common entrance test (CET). Candidates who have completed the graduation in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed can appear for the online entrance exam. It is a state level exam, conducted of total 100 marks. On the basis of the score of MAH CET candidates can get admission into institutions approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) is established by the Government of Maharashtra. It is established as per the Section 10 to regulate admissions in Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions, Government College of Education, All Government Aided Colleges, and in Self -Financed Government, etc. For admission, Cell conducts a common entrance exam at the state level for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill application form in online mode only, on the official website.
Ans : Candidates have to pay application fee in online mode only.
Ans : No, the application form has to be filled in online mode only.
Ans : No, You only have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature, no other document is required.
Ans : Once MAH CET 2020 application has been registered a candidate will be able to log in with “Registration No.” and “Password” for his/her login portal
Ans : Once the MAH CET 2020 application has been submitted, a candidate will not able to make any changes in the form. Although, there will be an option to “edit” details prior to submission of the online application
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.