Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2020 – The last date to fill the application form has been extended until June 08, 2020. State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) released Maharastra M.Ed CET Application Form at mahacet.org. Candidates seeking admission into the Two Year Full-Time Professional course in Master of Education (M.Ed) in Maharashtra colleges have to fill the online application form. Those who have completed graduation B.A./B.Ed./ B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed can apply for Maha M.Ed CET 2020. For applying, candidates will have to provide valid information for registration and have to pay the application fee online at the time of registration. For information about Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2020 read the page below.
Latest: The deadline to submit MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form has been re-extended. Scroll down to apply. Check the official notice below.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2020
Candidates must preserve the registration number and password generated at the time of registration for future logins. Candidates interested for the CET can check the dates related to MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form from the table below:
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020||Dates|
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2020 begins from||17 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application|
08 Jun 2020
|Issuance of Admit Card|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 application form via direct link that is given below:
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2020 Application Date Extension Notice
Candidate can check the notice of Extension for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 from below:
Click here to download the extension notice for the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 application form
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fees for CET is needed to be paid in On-Line Mode only. Candidates can check the application fee to be paid at the time of registration from the table below:
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment – The application fee has to be remitted through online mode only by using:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Documents Required to Fill the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates filling the application must keep the mentioned below documents ready to fill the details in the form:
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- SSC/HSC/Degree or Certificate/Marksheets
- Credit Card/Debit Card (for Payment)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Image Specifications for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates filling the online form are required to follow the mentioned below instructions and specifications to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature:
|Images to be uploaded||File Size||Dimensions||Format|
|Photo||20kb-50kb.||200 x 230 pixel||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||10kb-20kb.||140 x 60 pixel||JPG or JPEG|
Important Instruction –
- The photograph uploaded must be a recent and coloured one and must be passport size.
- In the photograph, candidates must not wear Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses.
- The signature must be done on white paper with Black Ink pen and then the signature image must be uploaded.
- The signature must not be in Capital Letters.
How to Fill the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for MAH M.Ed CET 2020 have to provide all the details required. Check all the steps to submit the application form from below:
Step 1 – Go to the official website and click on the direct link for ‘New Registration’
Step 2 – Registration
- First, candidates will have to register for the CET 2020.
- They will have to provide valid details like Name, Date of Birth, active mobile number and email id.
- After the submission of registration details, Registration number and password will appear on your screen. Jot down the login details for the future.
Step 3 -Fill in the Blanks
- Use the login details to access the application form.
- Then, Fill in the other required details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 3- Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications
- After submitting the form, upload the images in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must make sure that images upload not in accordance with the prescribed format may lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- Upload images and proceed to make payment.
Step 4 – Make Payment
- Make the payment of the application fee as per the ways given in the portal.
- After submitting the payment, wait for the intimation from the server.
- Download the e-receipt generated for future references and submit the form.
Step 5 – Print Out of Application form
Submit the form and take out the printout of application form for further admission process.
Details to be Filled in MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the mentioned below basic details in the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form:
- Full Name
- Social Category
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Any type of Disability
- Subtype of Disability
- District of the Candidate
- Centre of Examination Preferences
- Home State
- Date of Birth
- Born in Maharashtra status
- Do you need compensatory time at the time of examination?
- Do you have a Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate?
- State from where Graduation Degree / Diploma in D.EI.Ed is completed
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for MAH M.Ed CET exam have to fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria :
- Education Qualification –
Candidates belonging to Maharashtra domicile or other than that must have completed the graduation in B.Ed. or B.A.-B.Ed./, B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course) or B.El.Ed. or D.El.Ed(with an Undergraduate Degree).
- Minimum Marks required –
Candidates must have completed graduation in any one course given above with at least 50% marks and 45% in case of Backward Class categories.
- Age Limit – There is no upper age limit for applying to MAH-M.Ed. CET 2020 Examination
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre
The exam centres of MAH M.Ed CET 2020 are the cities of Maharashtra. Candidates have to give any 3 centres of their own choice from the list below:
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the exam MAH M.Ed CET 2020 is available in online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login. The MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will carry the important information related to the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the hardcopy of admit card along with valid id proof at the time of the exam. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
About MAH M.Ed CET
For admission into the Masters of Education (M.Ed) course in Maharashtra state, candidates have to appear for M.Ed common entrance test (CET). Candidates who have completed the graduation in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed can appear for the online entrance exam. It is a state-level exam of total 100 marks. On the basis of the score of MAH CET candidates can get admission into institutions approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) is established by the Government of Maharashtra. It is established as per Section 10 to regulate admissions in Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions, Government College of Education, All Government Aided Colleges, and in Self -Financed Government, etc. For admission, CET Cell conducts a common entrance exam at the state level for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill application form in online mode only, on the official website.
Ans : Candidates have to pay application fee in online mode only.
Ans : No, the application form has to be filled in online mode only.
Ans : No, You only have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature, no other document is required.
Ans : Once MAH CET 2020 application has been registered a candidate will be able to log in with “Registration No.” and “Password” for his/her login portal
Ans : Once the MAH CET 2020 application has been submitted, a candidate will not able to make any changes in the form. Although, there will be an option to “edit” details prior to submission of the online application
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.