MAH M.Ed CET Syllabus 2022 – The syllabus of MAH M.Ed CET 2022 is now available. You can download the MAH M.Ed CET 2022 syllabus pdf here. It is important to know the syllabus and important topics from which questions will be asked in Maharashtra M.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022. Also, prepare all topics of the MAH M.Ed CET syllabus to clear cut off for your dream college. MAH M.Ed CET 2022 syllabus is per the State CET Cell of Maharashtra. Candidates of MAH M.Ed CET must prepare all topics herein.
Latest – MAH M.Ed CET Syllabus 2022 PDF is available. Scroll down for download link.
MAH M.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of MAH M.Ed CET 2022 is as follows.MAH M.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus Download
MAH M.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MAH M.Ed CET 2022 is as follows.
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is none for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: Maharashtra State CET Cell will hold the Maharashtra Master of Education Common Entrance Test as ONLINE.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQs.
- Language of question paper: The MAH M.Ed CET question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English and Marathi.
FAQs on MAH M.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
Q1. How many questions would be framed from ‘Educational Philosophy’ in MAH M.Ed Paper?
Ans. 20 Questions of 20 marks.
Q2. In which languages MAH M.Ed CET paper would be conducted?
Ans. English and Marathi
Q3. What would be the duration of MAH M.Ed CET 2022?
Ans. 90 minutes
Q4. How many questions would be framed from ‘Information and Communication Technology’ in MAH M.ED Paper?
Ans. 20 Questions of 20 Marks
Q5. How many questions would be framed from ‘School Administration and Management’ in MAH M.ED Paper?
Ans. 20 Question of 20 Marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.