Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Selection List: After the submission of the application form, a selection list has been published by the officials. Candidates can be able to check the list on the official website of State CET cell. Mop up Round 3 selection list has been published. Those candidates who get their names in the selection list will be invited for document verification. Allotment of seats in Maharashtra PG Medical colleges is on basis of NEET PG 2020 scores and preference. Candidates will be able to check their allotment result on the DMER website. Candidates can get more information about Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 selection list from this page.
Latest: NEET PGM 2020 List of selected candidates for Mop Up-3 round has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Selection List
In – service candidate list will be forwarded to college for eligibility and awarding incentive marks as per rule no 8.16 and clause 9 from PG regulation 2000 of MCI. Candidates can check their Maharashtra PG Medical Seat Allotment Result 2020 from here as per official announcement. Candidates are advised to keep touch with us.
|Declaration of NEET MDS 2020 rank||30 Jan 2020|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||07 Mar 2020|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form with fees of Rs. 3000/-||13 Mar 2020|
|Last date for online registration with late fees of Rs. 4000/-||14 Mar 2020|
|Uploading of documents after successful|
|07 to 15 Mar 2020|
upto 12.00 Noon
|Display of General List of registered candidates with|
|16 Mar 2020|
by 6.00 pm
|Physical Verification of documents at any of selected|
(to be done at the time of joining)
|Physical verification of documents of In-Service candidates|
NEET PG at Department of Physiology, Grant Govt. Medical College
& J.J. Group of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai
(to be done by respective establishments)
|Physical verification of documents of NRI candidates NEET PG at|
Department of Physiology, Grant Govt. Medical College & J.J. Group
of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai.
(to be done online)
|Editing of Reserve Category / PwD claim||18-22 Mar 2020 (upto 06:00 PM)|
|Publication of Seat Matrix|
|Publication of Common State Merit List for NEET PG 2020|
|Online Preference Form Filling Process of eligible|
|Publication of First Selection List|
|Downloading of Selection Letter and joining at selected college|
|Physical Reporting for Round 1|
|Publication of Selection List for Round 2||07 Jul 2020|
|Mop up Round|
|Display of selection list of MOP UP round I||22 Jul 2020|
|Physical Joining at allotted College along with the original|
document for MOP UP round I
|22-25 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacant seats matrix and Selection list of Mop up Round 2||26 Jul 2020|
|Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority|
Medical Institutions which will be transferred to Respective
|26 Jul 2020|
|Joining at Allotted College for Mop up Round 2||27-31 Jul 2020|
|Cut-off date for NEET PG-2020 admissions at Government|
and Private/Minority Institutions.
|31 Jul 2020|
|Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET|
Cell/ MUHS/ MCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.
|31 Jul 2020|
- Click here to download the Mop Up Round 3 Selection List for Maharashtra PG Medical 2020.
- Click here to download the list of those candidates who have opted Out/Quit from Mop Up round 3.
- Click here to download the Mop-up Round 1 Selection List for Maharashtra PG Medical 2020.
- Click here to download the Second Round Selection List for Maharashtra PG Medical 2020.
- Click here to download the First Round Selection List for Maharashtra PG Medical 2020.
Official Website: dmer.org.
Notification for Revised Schedule of Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020
Notification for revised schedule for publication of Merit List has been released. Candidate can check the same from below:
- Click here to check the above notice.
Document Required for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020
Candidates have to be physical present with original and 3 set of xerox copies of all given below documents at the choice of centre:
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET PG 2020.
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2020 Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, Pan Card, Passport).
- NEET PG-2020 Mark sheet.
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Domicile certificate of State of Maharashtra.
- MBBS degree/Passing certificate.
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than March 31, 2020.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self Undertaking for the number of attempts of NEET PG.
- Copy of challan.
Question. What is status retention?
Answer. In case if a candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the preference form round(s) and who has joined the college accordingly, is satisfied with the allotment, such a candidate must submit a Status-Retention Form in the given format on or before prescribed date with the Dean of the College where such a seat has been allotted to such a candidate.
Candidates must submit status retention form on or before last date.
Not Satisfied With Allotted Seat
Question. What should I do if I do not want to study in the college/course allotted?
Answer. It is made clear that even if a candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round wants a betterment of his/her choice, such a candidate must initially accept the allotment and join the college by completing the necessary formalities as set out by these Rules, failing which such a candidate will be thrown out of the entire admission process of the current academic year 2020-2021.
If you do not take admission initially, then authorities will assume that you are not interested in admission at all. They will then not consider you for admission in subsequent rounds.
Candidates will be informed for counselling process by issue a notification on the official website. All those candidates, who get their names in the selection list will have to present at the college for counselling with all the documents. Firstly, candidates have to register online for counselling and pay the non refundable online fee of Rs. 3000/-. During the time of registration, candidates have to fill their choices regarding the college and course. After that, all the candidates will invite for admission at the choice of centre.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.