DMER has announced the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018 selection lists. Seat allotment results are of importance to postgraduate medical aspirants. Candidates make themselves available for seat allotment by qualifying NEET PG 2018, applying for Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 admissions, filling preference form; in that order. Allotment of seats in Maharashtra PG Medical colleges is on basis of NEET PG 2018 scores and preference. Check seat allotment result online at DMER website, more on that on this page. If selected, complete admission procedure by following instructions of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra and college.
Maharashtra PG Medical Seat Allotment Results 2018
Candidates can check their Maharashtra PG Medical Seat Allotment Result 2018 from here as per official announcement. Candidates are advised keep touch with us.
|Declaration of list of the selected candidates of the first round|
|Selection list of PWD||16 Apr 2018|
|Date of joining for selected PWD||16 to 20 Apr 2018|
|Selection list of PWD (for vacant seats)||20 Apr 2018|
|Date of joining for selected PWD (for vacant seats)||21 to 23 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||02 May 2018|
|Display of second round selection list on website||06 May 2018|
|Display of selection list of MoP UP round I inclusive of NRI/ PWD/ In-service Candidates||12 May 2018
- Click here to check the Selection List for Special Round as per Hon’ble Supreme Court, for the MD/MS/Diploma courses.
- Click Here to check the revised vacancy of Private Medical Colleges for Institutional Level Round.
- Click Here to check the selection list for 2nd Mop up round only for Govt./Corp./Govt. Aided Colleges.
- Click Here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round at Unaided/Private Medical Colleges.
- Click Here to check the vacancy position for 1st round Mop Up counselling.
- Click here to check the second round of selection list of PWD NEET PG 2018.
- Click here to check the vacant seats due to non allotted seats.
- Click here to check the newly added seats.
- Click here to check the all surrendered seats.
- Click here to check the Selection list of PWD NEET PG 2018 (Extended Inter-se Round).
- Click here to check the selection list of PWD NEET PG 2018 (for vacant seats).
- Click here to check the selection list of Person with Disability (PWD) NEET PG 2018.
- Click Here to check 1st selection list of Maharashtra PG Medical 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding joining.
- Click here to check the notice regarding selection list of Person with Disability (PWD) NEET PG 2018.
Official website: www.dmer.org.
Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of Preference form filling & Counseling. (All the Originals & One set of attested photocopies)
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET PG 2018.
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2018 Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, Pan Card, Passport).
- NEET PG-2018 Mark sheet.
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Domicile certificate of State of Maharashtra.
- MBBS degree/Passing certificate.
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than 31/03/2018.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self Undertaking for the number of attempts of PGM CET/NEET PG.
- Copy of challan paid Rs.3000/-
Question. What is status retention?
Answer. In case if a candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the preference form round(s) and who has joined the college accordingly, is satisfied with the allotment, such a candidate must submit a Status-Retention Form in the given format on or before prescribed date with the Dean of the College where such a seat has been allotted to such a candidate.
Candidates must submit status retention form on or before last date.
Not Satisfied With Allotted Seat
Question. What should I do if I do not want to study in the college/course allotted?
Answer. It is made clear that even if a candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round wants a betterment of his/her choice, such a candidate must initially accept the allotment and join the college by completing the necessary formalities as set out by these Rules, failing which such a candidate will be thrown out of the entire admission process of the current academic year 2018-2019.
If you do not take admission initially, then authorities will assume that you are not interested in admission at all. They will then not consider you for admission in subsequent rounds.
Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 Second Selection List
DMER will announce dates for second round, if any, after first round is over.
Selection list has been released and it can be viewed at dmer.org.
At counselling center there is orientation in which participants assemble and get to know about counselling. Participating students need to be present in person.
Candidates are required to read information brochure available online and bring downloaded copy of that with preference form.
At center they will get scrutiny form. This needs to be filled and given with required documents. Filling of subject and college combination code follows scrutiny.