Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Selection List: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the 1st selection list at cetcell.net. Candidates can now check the selection list from below direct link. Those candidates who get their names in the selection list are invited for document verification. Allotment of seats in Maharashtra PG Medical colleges is on basis of NEET PG 2021 scores and preference. Candidates can get more information about Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 selection list from this page.
Latest – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the 1st selection list for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Selection List
Selection List: Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 1st Selection List.
Candidates can check their Maharashtra PG Medical Seat Allotment Result 2021 from here as per official announcement. Candidates are advised to keep touch with us.
Check the important dates for Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Selection List from below
|Publication of Information Brochure for NEET PG – 2021||11 Jan 2022|
|Online Registration NEET PG (MD/MS/Diploma)||13 – 17 Jan 2022|
up to 05:00 pm
|Payment of Registration Fees through online payment gateway (Non-refundable) Rs. 3000/-||13 – 17 Jan 2022|
up to 11:59 pm
|Uploading of all required Colored Scan Original Documents in pdf after successful Payment||13 – 17 Jan 2022|
up to 11:59 pm
|Publication of General List of Registered Candidates (Including In-service, NRI, PWD)||18 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Publication of Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-PG-2021||21 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||21 Jan 2022 after 12:00 pm|
|Online Preference/Choice Form Filling Process of eligible candidates||22 – 27 Jan 2022|
up to 05:00 pm
|Publication of Revised Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-PG-2021||28 Jan 2022|
|Declaration of First Selection List||28 Jan 2022 after 08:00 pm|
|Physical Joining and filling of Status Retention form with All Original Documents & Requisite Fees by DD/Cheque||29 Jan – 03 Feb 2022|
up to 05:30 pm
Counselling schedule for the academic year 2021 for PG Courses (MD/ MS/ Diploma/ PG DNB) for All India Quota (50%), Central & Deemed Universities(100%), AFMS & PG DNB (100%) Seats including State Quota:-
Document Required for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021
Candidates have to be physical present with original and xerox copies of all given below documents at the choice of centre:
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2021.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2021 Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2021 result/Marksheet.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate. Internship completion should not be later than March 31, 2021
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India or MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- NEET PG Mark sheet
- Copy of the receipt of online payment
- Person with Disability certificate (if applicable)
Candidates will be informed for counselling process by issue a notification on the official website. All those candidates, who get their names in the selection list will have to present at the college for counselling with all the documents. Firstly, candidates have to register online for counselling and pay the non refundable online fee of Rs. 3000/-. During the time of registration, candidates have to fill their choices regarding the college and course. After that, all the candidates will invite for admission at the choice of centre.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.