NEET PG 2020 Application Form – National Board of Examiantions (NBE) provided edit detail facility to the registered candidates. NEET PG 2020 form correction was available online at nbe.edu.in. Last date to edit details in NEET PG 2020 form and form submission is now over. Request for change in detail in NEET PG application form by email, post, or fax will not be accepted. To edit detais, candidates had to log in by entering their user id and password. You can check here complete information on how to edit details, which details can be edited, application process, etc for NEET PG 2020 application form.
Latest: NEET PG 2020 form correction started. Edit details here.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form
Last year, 148713 candidates applied for NEET PG and of these 143148 appeared for the exam. Candidates can check the complete schedule for NEET PG application form 2020 from the table provided below.
|NEET PG 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|NEET PG 2020 registration starts from||01 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit NEET PG 2020 Application Form||21 Nov 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fees||21 Nov 2019|
|Form correction starts on||03 Dec 2019|
|Last date to edit details in NEET PG 2020 Form||07 Dec 2019|
|Issuance of NEET PG 2020 admit card||28 Dec 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 exam date||05 Jan 2020|
Apply Here: Application process is now over
NEET PG 2020 Application Form Correction
NBE allowed the candidates to update or correct the information in NEET PG 2020 Application Form through the correction window. In the form correction window, candidates could edit only limited details. The editing of details is to be done by online mode.
Non-editable details In NEET PG 2020 Form
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Testing city
Editable details in NEET PG 2020 application form
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS status
Documents Required for NEET PG Application Form 2020
At the time of filling in details in the registration and application form, some candidate make a lot of mistakes. Hence, to avoid this, it is advised that the candidates must keep the following documents ready with themselves.
- MBBS Degree / Primary Medical Certificate
- MCI/SMC Registration Details
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) details.
- ID proofs – Aadhaar Card,, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Passport and Driving License
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s Scanned Signature
- A valid Email Id
- An active Mobile Number
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Image specifications for NEET PG 2020 Application Form
In the NEET PG application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of candidate’s photo, signature, etc as per the specifications provided below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension (width x height)|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||6 x 3 cm|
|Thumb impression||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||—|
|MCI/SMC registration certificate of MBBS Qualification||JPG/JPEG/PDF||Maximum 400 Kb||—|
Sample of acceptable/ non-acceptable Images in the NEET PG Form is given below…
Checklist for Uploading Images in NEET PG Application Form
✓Photographs obtained through a digital camera/webcam or by scanning a physical photograph are ACCEPTABLE.
✓ It must be a passport size color photograph which should be not more than 6 months old.
✓ The backrgound in the photo must be white only.
✓ Name of the candidate and date of capturing the photo should be at the bottom of the photograph
✓ Signature must be done bt the applicants only and not by anybody else as it shall be verified by the exam invigilator at the test center.
✓ Signature must be done with a thick tip black/blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen).
✓ Thumb impression must be taken in color with white background
How to Scan Images to Upload in NEET 2020 Form?
Candidates can check the guidelines for uploading images in NEET PG 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Firstly, set the resolution of the digital camera/webcam to the highest value.
Step 2: Then, next draw a box of 3.5 * 4.5 cm (width * height) on an A4 white paper sheet and for signature, draw a box of 6*3cms on a white. Candidates need to paste their photo in the box drawn.
Step 3: Scan the box with photograph pasted/ signature/ thumb impression in it and then save the image as .jpg/.jpeg/.image.
Step 4: Next, check the size of the image by right-clicking on the image and then go to “Properties” link.
Step 5: in case if the size of the image is more than 80 kb, then adjust the settings of scanner such as set the dpi of the scanner to 200 dpi and quality of image at low.
How to Fill the NEET PG 2020 Application Form?
Candidates who submit the NEET PG Application Form correctly are issued admit card for the exam. The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the NEET PG 2020 Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for NEET PG 2020 registration.
- Next, the candidates have to register online by entering their name, date of birth, category, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button and in the next screen, candidates will get their login details.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Click on the “Applicant Login” and then enter your user id and password received on your registered email id.
- In the next screen, click on the “Go to application form” button on the top of the screen.
- The NEET PG application form section is divied into three (03) categories – Personal details, qualification details, and test centre details.
- After entering all the mandatory information in the respective categories, click on the “Save & Next” button
- After completing the last section of the NEET PG form, click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Images and Select Test centre
- Next, candidates have to upload the scanned images as per the specification and format provided above.
- Once the candidates have uploaded the images, next, the candidates need to select the test center from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- To pay the application fee, candidates need to select the mode of payment and pay the required amount of the application fee.
- Post payment, candidates can download the Application PDF for any future communication
Details to be filled in the NEET PG 2020 Application Form
In the NEET PG application form, candidates need to fill-in the following information:
(A) Personal Details
- Details like candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number and email id is automatically based on the information provided at the time of registration.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Person with Disability (Yes/No)
- If you are willing to take up Post Graduate course in Armed Forces Medical Services institutions (yes/no)
- Identification Details – Valid ID proofs are Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID, Driving License, Passport and PAN Card.
- Communication Addres
- Identification number
- Marks of identification
- Pin code
- MCI/SMC registration type
- MCI/SMC registration number
- State of registration
- Registration medical council
(B) Qualification Details
The candidate must note that the following information should be completely correct as it will be verified later:
- State of completion of class 10th
- State of completion of class 12th
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details
- Country of completion of MBBS Qualification – In case of others, please enter country details.
- Name of Country State of completion – It is others in case Country is others.
- City of completion
- University of completion
- University name
- Name of college
- Month and Year of Passing
- Internship Details
- Have you completed internship
- Location of internship
- Institute of Internship
- Date of start of Internship
- Likely date of completion of Internship – candidates are allowed to complete their internship before 31st Mar 2020.
- Additional Information
- Deported / Rusticated during Medical Course (yes/no)
- Charged of use of Unfair Means (yes/no)
- Have you appeared in NEET PG before (yes/no)
- Previous Roll Number
- Year of Appearing
NEET PG 2020 Application Fee
To successfully submit the NEET PG application form, candidates have to pay the amount of application fee as provided below.
|General / OBC||Rs. 3750|
|SC/ST/ PWD (PH)||Rs. 2750|
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by online mode through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
NEET PG 2020 Test Centre
In the application form, candidates need to select a state from the drop-down menu in which they wish to appear for the test. After selecting the state, cities in that particular state will appear automatically on the screen. List of test cities for NEET PG 2020 can be checked from the table below.
|Bokaro Steel City||Kolhapur|
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility conditions in order to be able to give the NEET PG 2020 exam. The eligibility of the candidates will be checked during counselling, which is held after the result announcement.
- Should have a MBBS Degree or MBBS pass certificate
- Should possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by MCI/SMC
- Cutoff Date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET PG 2020 shall be 31st March 2020.
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for NEET PG 2020 entrance exam is issued to the registered candidates only. To download NEET PG admit card, candidates have to log in by entering their user id and password. Candidates must take a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre. It contains personal details as well as exam details like roll number, exam date, timings, address of the test centre, etc. Along with the hard copy of the NEET PG admit card 2020, candidates need to carry a photocopy of their MCI/SMC registration certificate and a Valid Id proof.
NEET PG 2020
NEET PG is an eligibility and ranking exam prescribed by the government as the single entrance exam for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses in both state and centrally held institutions. NEET PG is conducted once in a year as an entrance examination to various PG courses. The examination is held at national level and the candidates need to prepare well to crack NEET PG 2020.
National Board of Examination (NBE) was established ini the year 1975 at New Delhias a Society under Delhi Society registration act. The postgraduate degree awarded by the NBE is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level and various examinations at national level like DNB final (exit) examination, NEET-PG, NEET MDS, NEET SS, etc.
NEET PG 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The NEET PG Application process usually starts in the month of November. For NEET PG 2020, registration starts from November 01, 2019 onwards.
Ans : Yes, the information brochure for NEET PG clearly states that forms once submitted will not be corrected. There is chance that a correction window might open, however that only allows the candidates to correct only certain fields.
Ans : NBE will notify the candidates whose application forms need correction through SMS/Email, indicating the discrepancy and the timeline to make the necessary corrections.
Ans : Multiple Application Form submission will lead to form rejection, since the application forms are under NBE scrutiny and applicant details such as MCI/SMC registration details are unique, multiple application form will be rejected.
Ans : The NEET PG exam is conducted to test the MBBS degree knowledge of the candidates, usually the candidates start preparing for it since their 2nd year. However, if you have diligently studies MBBS course subjects over the past 4.5 years, with a little revision cracking the exam is possible.
Ans : The candidates must first cover all their coursebooks of MBBS and then proceed towards other available material. These days a number of Coaching classes are also available for NEET PG preparation who provide study material as well.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.