Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022: Panjab University has released the admit card for M.Phil / Ph.D entrance exam on 31 October at phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in. Whereas, Panjab University M.Phil & Ph.D entrance test will be held on 05 November 2022. The candidate has to enter his/her own Login ID and Password to download the admit card. Details like the exam center, exam time and location, important instructions and many more things are mentioned in the hall ticket. Candidates need to bring the hall ticket along with one original identity proof for verification purposes. Aspirants can scroll down below to get the full information on Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card of the Teaching Department course.
– Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 admit card is out. Scroll down for link.
– Panjab University has revised M.Phil and Ph.D entrance test 2022 exam date. Check the same from below.
Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
The hall ticket for M.Phil Entrance Exam 2022 in Teaching Department is made available on the official website of Panjab University. The hall ticket is the most important document to appear in the entrance exam. In this document, the candidate can see all the highlights of the important details regarding the entrance examination.
Admit Card: Click here to download Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D entrance exam 2022 admit card.
Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card Release Date
Candidates can go through the contemplated schedule given below as a reference for future events.
|Final date by which roll number is available online||31 Oct 2022|
|Entrance Test Date||05 Nov 2022|
How to Download Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card?
For the purpose of checking the admit card, candidates must go through the steps given below to understand the procedure step-by-step.
- Visit the official website or get the direct link on this page.
- Log onto the candidate portal by filling the asked details correctly.
- Click on the link “Sign In” Button.
- Then hall ticket will open on your computer screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future references.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
There will be the important details mentioned in the Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the hard copy of the admit card to appear in the entrance examination. No candidate will be allowed in the examination center without the hall ticket.
- Personal Details
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Centre
- Course Details
- Important Instructions
- Date of Birth
Documents To Bring At The Exam Centre
In the stress of preparing for the entrance test, candidates mostly forget the most important document to bring at the exam center. Without these documents, no candidate will be allowed at the examination hall by the concerned authorities.
- Hard Copy of Exam Admit Card
- One Original Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, or any other valid ID proof for verification purposes.
- One Scanned Photocopy of the ID Proof for submission at the exam center.
Official Website: phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.