Patna Women’s College will offer admission to B.A/B.Sc for session (2018-21). Patna University will conduct this test for BA/B.Sc admission in Patna Women’s College. Candidates who will appear in the exam and seeking for result will able to check their result. Result of B.Sc will also declared very soon. Check all the details related to Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance test here.
Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018
Interested Candidates will able to apply for BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018. Before going to apply, candidates can check all the details of Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 from this page given below.
|Date of commencement of application||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test
(I) PUCET for B.A
(II) PUCET for B.Sc
|1st week of May 2018
2nd week of May 2018
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2018 – B.A
3rd week of May 2018 – B.Sc
- Application Form – for all programmes
- Admit Card – for all programmes
- Result – for all programmes
Application form will able to fill online from the official website patnawomenscollege.in. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates will able fill their application online.
Candidates who will be appearing for the qualifying examination for the current academic year are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they produce of having passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks at the time of admission.
Compartment / failed candidates or candidates with less than 45% marks secured in the qualifying examination, will not be considered for admission even if they have qualified in the Entrance Test 2018.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For General Category – 50%
- For SC/ST/EBC – 45%
Admission to B.A / B.Sc will be through an entrance test. The test will be objective type with the use of Blue / Black pen and OMR sheet for B.A. / B.Sc.
The pattern of Entrance test is as follows:-
- Full Marks: 100
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- No. of Objective questions : 100 each carrying one mark, no negative marking
The details of objective questions is as follows:
(a) For B.Sc.
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 10 marks
- Physics & Chemistry – 60 marks
- Biology or Mathematics & Statistics (make your choice) – 30 marks
(b) For B.A.
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 25 marks
- Questions related with all major subject of Humanities and Social Science – 75 marks
Proficiency Test for English Honours (Only for Patna Women’s College applicant)
- Students applying for English Honours will have to appear in a proficiency test.
- Only those students, who pass the entrance test, will appear for Proficiency Test.
Insofar, official details of Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna Women’s College releases Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.