Patna Women’s College Entrance Result 2021 – Patna Women’s College has released BA 1st Admission List 2021. The result is announced in the form of a merit list. All those candidates who have qualified the entrance are included in the merit list. The candidates can check the merit list from below or from patnawomenscollege.in. The merit list displays the roll number of the candidates and instructions for offline admission process. BA entrance test qualified candidates can take admission on August 13 & 14, 2021. The merit list for B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, MCA have been released. Know more about Patna Women’s College Result 2021 from this page.
– Patna Women’s College 1st merit list for BA entrance test 2021 is now available. Download from the direct link given below.
– Patna Women’s College 2nd merit list for MCA is out. Check it from the link below.
– Patna Women’s College 1st merit list for B.Sc, B.Com, BBA is out. Check it from the link below.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Result 2021
|Courses||Result date||Download Link/ Merit List|
|B.Sc||03 Aug 2021||Click Here|
|MCA||23 Jul 2021||Click Here – 1st Merit List|
Click here – 2nd Merit List
|BA||07 Aug 2021||Click Here|
|B.Com||02 Aug 2021||Click Here|
|BCA||24 Jul 2021||Click Here|
|B.A. A.M.M||26 Jul 2021||Click Here|
|B.A. (CEMS)||28 Jul 2021||Click Here|
|BBA||31 Jul 2021||Click Here|
Patna Women’s College BA/BSc/BCom 2021 Result is only announced online. Those candidates who cleared the written test is called for the next stage i.e. Interview round where candidates have to appear for interview along with all his /her documents like application form, Patna Women’s College admit card, and academic certificates (If asked). The schedule for the result declaration is provided below. We also provide a dedicated link to check the result.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Notice Regarding Online Entrance Exam and Offline Admission Schedule
Click here to download the notice.
Steps to check the Result
- Visit the official website or click the link which is provided above.
- Search the title Patna Women’s College B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. 2021 Result in “Notice Section”
- Download the result page.
NOTE– Candidates will have to bring the following documents while they appear for the Patna university admission for Patna Women’s College B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. 2021.
- Original Marks sheets 10th onward
- College leaving certificate & Character Certificate
- 2 Xerox of Class 10th Mark-sheet
- 2 Black & White Passport size photographs
- 3 stamp size colour photographs
- Fees for one year
- Caste Certificate in original issued by C.O. / S.D.O. or D.M. for verification.
Minimum qualifying marks
The candidates who are going to appear the entrance exam will be required to get the minimum percentage of marks so that they can be included in the list of the passed candidates. The minimum marks required in the examination is given below, for reference purpose as per last year information brochure.
|Category||Minimum marks requirement|
Method of calculating marks
In case there is a tie the, the percentage of marks will be calculated using the following method
|Course||Board||Method of calculation|
|B.Com. & B.A.||CBSE & NOS||Total marks of best 5 subjects|
|I.S.C.E||Total marks of best 4 subjects|
|B.S.E.B & other boards||Total marks of all subjects|
|B.Sc.||CBSE & NOS, I.S.C.E, B.S.E.B & other boards||Marks of science subject only|
Patna Women’s College Result Archives
Patna Women’s College Reservation Criteria
The college offers reservation seats for the different categories. Candidates can check the reservation seats as per their category-wise.
|Category||Reservation of the Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling/Admission
- Receipt of Application form
- Original mark sheets of X, XII along with two photocopies
- Admit Card of PUCET 2021
- Original Caste Certificate issued by CO/BDO/DM
- Original mark sheet of Graduation (for PG candidates)
- Four Passport-size photographs
- Affidavit by Notary Public in case of one-year gap between intermediate courses
- Original NCC Certificate, (if applicable)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.