Patna Women’s College Entrance Result 2020 – The Patna Women’s College has released the first allotment list for various UG and PG on the official website i.e. patnawomenscollege.in. The candidates can refer to the table below to check the course and date for the announcement of the result. The University started the result announcement after the successful conduction College Entrance Exam 2020. It is available in a pdf format, in which the roll numbers of the qualified candidates are mentioned. The qualified candidates have to report at University on the specified date and time. Check more details on Patna Women’s College Entrance Result 2020 from here.
– Patna Women’s College Entrance 2020 BA 2nd Final List has been released. The candidate can check the same from below.
– Patna Women’s College has released the second merit list for BMC / BCA / MBIO courses. Scroll down to check it.
– Patna Women’s College has released the first admission list for PG, B.Sc & B.Com courses. Scroll down to check it.
– Patna Women’s College has released the 1st Merit list of Vocational courses 2020. Click here to check.
– Patna Women’s College has released the first allotment list for MCA admission 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Result 2020
Patna Women’s College BA/BSc/BCom 2020 Result is only announced online. Those candidates who cleared the written test is called for the next stage i.e. Interview round where candidates have to appear for interview along with all his /her documents like application form, admit card, and academic certificates (If asked). The schedule for the result declaration is provided below. We also provide a dedicated link to check the result.
|Courses||Result date||Download Link|
02 Sep 2020
18 Sep 2020
|BA||Click Here – 2nd Final List|
14 Sep 2020
|B.A. A.M.M||Click Here|
|B.A. (CEMS)||Click Here|
|B.Sc (MBIO)||Click Here|
|PG||18 Sep 2020||Click here|
Patna Woman’s College MCA 2020 Revised Dates
Click here to download the Revised Dates Notification
Steps to check the Result
- Visit the official website or click the link which is provided above.
- Search the title Patna Women’s College B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. 2020 Result in “Notice Section”
- Download the result page.
NOTE– Candidates will have to bring the following documents while they appear for the Patna university admission for Patna Women’s College B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. 2020.
- Original Marks sheets 10th onward
- College leaving certificate & Character Certificate
- 2 Xerox of Class 10th Mark-sheet
- 2 Black & White Passport size photographs
- 3 stamp size colour photographs
- Fees for one year
- Caste Certificate in original issued by C.O. / S.D.O. or D.M. for verification.
Minimum qualifying marks
The candidates who are going to appear the entrance exam will be required to get the minimum percentage of marks so that they can be included in the list of the passed candidates. The minimum marks required in the examination is given below, for reference purpose as per last year information brochure.
|Category||Minimum marks requirement|
Method of calculating marks
In case there is a tie the, the percentage of marks will be calculated using the following method
|Course||Board||Method of calculation|
|B.Com. & B.A.||CBSE & NOS||Total marks of best 5 subjects|
|I.S.C.E||Total marks of best 4 subjects|
|B.S.E.B & other boards||Total marks of all subjects|
|B.Sc.||CBSE & NOS, I.S.C.E, B.S.E.B & other boards||Marks of science subject only|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.