Patna Women’s College Admission – Patna Women’s College has released exam schedule for undergraduate programmes. The college conducts an entrance exam for admission into various courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, MA, PG Diploma, M.Sc etc. The exam dates are notified on the official website of the Patna University. The entrance test is conducted in online mode. Admission will be done strictly done on the basis of the merit list prepared after the entrance test. Check more details about Patna Women’s College Admission from this page.
– Patna Women’s College has released the Online Entrance Examination and Offline Admission Schedule 2021 for MCA/B.A/B.Com/B.Sc etc. Scroll down to check it.
– Patna Women’s College has released the notice regarding Offline Application for Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
– Patna Women’s College has released the online examination schedule for the MCA/B.A/B.Com/B.Sc etc.
– The admission notice for the academic session 2021-22 has also been released. Click Here to download.
Patna Women’s College Admission
If Candidates wants to know more about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and detailed process of various courses mentioned above, should follow this page. We have provided the dates of start and end of application form, exam dates of all the courses. Candidates should submit the application form in the prescribed time provided by the university, so as take part in the admission process of the course they desire.
Patna Women’s College Application Form Schedule
|Patna Women’s College 2021||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form 2021||May 1, 2021|
|Dates of Entrance Test||Announced|
|Dates of Mock Test||Announced|
|Time of Entrance Test||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
Patna Women’s College 2021 Notice Regarding Online Entrance Exam and Offline Admission Schedule
Click here to download the notice.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Notice Regarding Offline Application
Click here to download the notice.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Notice Online Entrance Exam Schedule
Patna Women’s College Overview
|Name of the College||Patna Women’s College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||PUCET & Interview|
|Affiliated to||Patna University|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Counselling||Conducted by Patna University|
- Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam
- Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam
- Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Patna Woman’s College MCA Entrance Exam
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Honours for CBCS.
- B.A. (Core Courses) – English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Psychology, Home Science, Communicative English and Media Studies (CEMS) and Mass Communication (BMC).
- B.Sc. (Core Courses) – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Application (BCA).
- B.Com. (Core Courses) – Commerce, Business Administration(BBA) and Advertising and Marketing Management.
- Post Graduate Degree Course
- M.A in Home Science (2 Years)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)(3 Years)
- M.A (English) (2 Years)
- M.A (Geography) (2 Years)
- M.A (Applied Psychology) (2 Years)
- M.Sc (Zoology) (2 Years)
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Fashion Designing (PGDFD)
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Management (PGDAMM)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
|B.Sc. Computer Applications (BCA)||I.A. / I.Com. / I.Sc. / +2 with Maths only|
|PGDCA (Computer Applications)||Any graduation|
|PGDAMM (Advertising & Marketing Management)||Any graduation|
|PGDFD (Fashion Designing)||Any graduation|
|B.A. Advertising & Marketing Management (AMM)||I.A. / I.Com. / I.Sc. / +2|
|Master in Computer Applications (AICTE Approved)||BCA/ B.SC. (CS) / Graduate with Maths and 1 year Diploma in computing|
For Vocational: Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination for the current academic year are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 50% for general and others and 45% for SC & ST only and have the required % of marks at the time of admission.
For B.A & B.Sc: Must obtain less than 45 % marks in the subjects opted for honours study in the +2 or equivalent examination recognized by the govt. of Bihar, with not less than 45 % marks in the aggregate.
For B.com: Should pass the +2 equivalent examination recognized by the govt. of Bihar in Arts or Science with not less than 50 % marks in aggregate / The candidates have passed the +2 equivalent examination recognized by the govt. of Bihar in arts or science with not less than 50 % marks in aggregate.
Compartment / failed candidates will not be considered even if they have qualified in the entrance examination (Written + Viva).
The applicants have to attach Xerox copies of qualifying examination and Caste Certificate issued by the C.O./ S.D.O./ DM. only along with the application form.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Application Form
Candidates who are seeking to get admission to the Patna Women’s College need to fill up the application form. The application form is available online. Candidates are advised to meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Check out the steps to apply for the application form.
Steps to apply for the Patna Women’s College Application Form
- First, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then guide the link of the application form and click on it.
- Now, candidates need to register themselves.
- After it, fill all the mandatory field in the application form
- Candidates need to fill in the personal details for the next step.
- After that, you need to fill in the educational details.
- Candidates need to pay application fees along with the application form.
- At last, take a print of the application form for further purposes.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Application Fee
Here, candidates can check the application fee which is required to pay during filling up the Patna Women’s College application form.
|Course Name||Application Fee|
|BA/B.Com (Main Stream)||INR 1000|
|MA (Home Science)||INR 300 (INR 350 for SC/ST)|
|Other Courses||INR 600|
Documents required to be attached with the Application Form:
- Certificate & Marks sheet of the qualifying exams.
- Caste Certificate
Patna Women’s College 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern gives you an idea to prepare for the exam and secure a good marks to get admission to the Patna Women’s College. check the exam pattern for the various stream which are referred to as below.
B.Sc Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & Aptitude – 10 marks
- Physics & Chemistry – 60 marks
- Biology or Math & Statics – 30 marks
B.A Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & Aptitude – 25 marks
- Questions related to major subjects of humanities & social science – 75 marks
BCA Exam Pattern
- General English/Quantitative Aptitude/G.K/G.S – 100 marks
B.Com Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & Aptitude – 25 marks
- Questions related with the subject – 75 marks
Patna Women’s College 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket for Patna Women’s College will be issued online. It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The admit card will be available on the official website of the Patna University. The hall ticket/admit card includes venues of the exams, exam time, dates and other instructions. Without admit cards, candidates can not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Result
The result of Patna Women’s College will be declared in online mode after the commencement of the exam. The result will be available on the official website of Patna University. Candidates who will appear in the exam need to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify for the exam. For SC/ST category candidates need to secure 45 % marks. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process of the Patna Women’s College Admission.
Patna Women’s College Reservation Criteria
The college offers reservation seats for the different categories. Candidates can check the reservation seats as per their category-wise.
|Category||Reservation of the Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling/Admission
- Receipt of Application form
- Original mark sheets of X, XII along with two photocopies
- Admit Card of PUCET 2021
- Original Caste Certificate issued by CO/BDO/DM
- Original mark sheet of Graduation (for PG candidates)
- Four Passport-size photographs
- Affidavit by Notary Public in case of one-year gap between intermediate courses
- Original NCC Certificate, (if applicable)
About Patna Women’s College
Patna Women’s College ls leading institute in the field of Higher Education, whose main focus has been on quality and excellence. It was one of the first institutes of Higher Education Field to have started the needs of women education in Bihar. Thousands of motivated and empowered women have passed through the portals of this college and have entered various fields of life, many making a mark in our country and abroad. The College has come a long way when the pioneer took a difficult task of establishing a Women’s College at a time when only few people were broad minded to support the infant project of higher education for women which was frowned upon.
Official Website: patnawomenscollege.in.
For more detail on Patna Women’s College 2021 Admission- Final Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.