Patna Women’s College Admission 2022 – Patna Women’s College has released the 2nd admission list for MCA course for 2022 session. The college conducts an entrance exam for admission in Bihar into various courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, MA, MCA, PG Diploma etc. The exam dates are notified on the official website of the Patna University. The entrance test is conducted in offline mode. Admission is done strictly done on the basis of the merit list prepared after the entrance test. Check more details about Patna Women’s College Admission 2022 from this page.
Latest – Patna Women’s College 2nd Admission List 2022 for MCA has been released. Check Admission List Here
Patna Women’s College Admission 2022
If Candidates wants to know more about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and detailed process of various courses mentioned above, should follow this page. We have provided the dates of start and end of application form, exam dates of all the courses. Candidates should submit the application form in the prescribed time provided by the university, so as take part in the admission process of the course they desire.
- Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam
- Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam
- Patna Woman’s College MCA Entrance Exam
Patna Women’s College Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Admission||Patna Women’s College Admission 2022|
|Name of Institute||Patna Women’s College|
|Type||Undergraduate and Postgraduate College|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG/MCA/PG Diploma|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Location||Patna, Bihar, India|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Patna Women’s College Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Patna Women’s College 2022||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form 2022||01 May 2022|
|Last date to fill application form|
|Dates of Entrance Test||From 25 Jun 2022 onwards|
|Release of 1st Admission List for AMM/BCA/BBA/BMC/CEMS/MBIO/PG Diploma||30 Jun 2022|
|Release of 2nd Admission List for MCA||22 Jul 2022|
Patna Women’s College 2022 Result
The result of Patna Women’s College will be declared in online mode after the commencement of the exam.
- The result is available on the official website of Patna Women’s College.
- Candidates who appeared in the exam need to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify for the exam.
- For SC/ST category candidates need to secure 45 % marks.
- Shortlisted candidates is called for the counselling process of the Patna Women’s College Admission.
Patna Women’s College 2022 Admission Form Extension Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Patna Women’s College 2022 Courses Offered
- Undergraduate Programme
- B. A. (Hons)
- B. Sc. (Hons)
- BBA (Hons)
- BCA (Hons)
- AMM (Hons)
- B. Com. (Hons)
- BMC (Hons)
- CEMS (Hons)
- MBIO (Hons)
- Postgraduate Programme
- M. Sc. (Physics)
- M. Sc. (Zoology)
- M. A. (Geography)
- M. A. (English)
- M. A. (Applied Psychology)
- M. A. (Social Work)
- M. A. (Political Science)
- M. A. (Home Science)
- M. Sc. (Biotechnology)
- PG Diploma Programme
Patna Women’s College 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Computer Applications (BCA)||I.Sc. with Maths only|
|PGDCA (Computer Applications)||Any graduation|
|PGDAMM (Advertising & Marketing Management)||Any graduation|
|PGDFD (Fashion Designing)||Any graduation|
|Advertising & Marketing Management (AMM)||I.A. / I.Com. / I.Sc. / +2|
|Master in Computer Applications (AICTE Approved)||BCA/ B.SC. (CS) / Graduate with Maths and 1 year Diploma in computing|
For Vocational: Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination for the current academic year are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 50% for general and others and 45% for SC & ST only and have the required % of marks at the time of admission.
For B.A & B.Sc: Must obtain less than 45 % marks in the subjects opted for honours study in the +2 or equivalent examination recognized by the govt. of Bihar, with not less than 45 % marks in the aggregate.
For B.com: Should pass the +2 equivalent examination recognized by the govt. of Bihar in Arts or Science with not less than 50 % marks in aggregate / The candidates have passed the +2 equivalent examination recognized by the govt. of Bihar in arts or science with not less than 50 % marks in aggregate.
Compartment / failed candidates will not be considered even if they have qualified in the entrance examination (Written + Viva).
The applicants have to attach Xerox copies of qualifying examination and Caste Certificate issued by the C.O./ S.D.O./ DM. only along with the application form.
Patna Women’s College 2022 Application Form
Candidates who are seeking to get admission to the Patna Women’s College need to fill up the Patna Women’s College Application Form 2022. The application form is available online. Candidates are advised to meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Check out the steps to apply for the application form.
Steps to apply for the Patna Women’s College Application Form
- First, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then guide the link of the application form and click on it.
- Now, candidates need to register themselves.
- After it, fill all the mandatory field in the application form
- Candidates need to fill in the personal details for the next step.
- After that, you need to fill in the educational details.
- Candidates need to pay application fees along with the application form.
- At last, take a print of the application form for further purposes.
Patna Women’s College 2022 Application Fee
Here, candidates can check the application fee which is required to pay during filling up the Patna Women’s College application form.
|Course Name||Application Fee|
|AMM/BBA/BMC/BCA/MBIO/CEMS/PGDCA/PGDFD/PGDAMM/PGDJMC (Self-financed)||Rs 1100|
|MCA (AICTE Approved) (Self-financed)||Rs 1100|
|B.Com. (Self-Financed)||Rs 1100|
|B.A. & B.Sc. (Main Stream)||Rs 1100|
|M.A. (Home Sc.)||Rs 300|
|M.A.(Geography/English/Applied Psy./Social Work/Political Sc.) (Self-financed)|
M.Sc. (Zoology/Physics/Biotechnology) (Self-financed)
Patna Women’s College 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern gives you an idea to prepare for the exam and secure a good marks to get admission to the Patna Women’s College. check the exam pattern for the various stream which are referred to as below.
The test will be objective type with the use of Blue / Black pen and OMR sheet for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BMC/BCA/CEMS/MBIO/BBA/AMM/MCA
The pattern of the entrance test will be as follows :-
- Full marks : 100
- Duration of Exam. : 2 hours
- No. of objective questions : 100 each carrying one mark, no negative marking
B.Sc Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & Aptitude – 10 marks
- Physics & Chemistry – 60 marks
- Biology or Math & Statics – 30 marks
B.A Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & Aptitude – 25 marks
- Questions related to major subjects of humanities & social science – 75 marks
BCA Exam Pattern
- General English/Quantitative Aptitude/G.K/G.S – 100 marks
B.Com Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & Aptitude – 25 marks
- Questions related with the subject – 75 marks
AMM Exam Pattern
- General English/Quantitative Aptitude/ Reasoning/General Studies – 100 marks
MCA Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 25 marks
- Questions related with the subject – 75 marks
Patna Women’s College 2022 Admit Card
The hall ticket for Patna Women’s College will be issued online.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of the examination.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the Patna Women’s College.
- The hall ticket/admit card includes venues of the exams, exam time, dates and other instructions.
- Without admit cards, candidates can not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Patna Women’s College Reservation Criteria
The college offers reservation seats for the different categories. Candidates can check the reservation seats as per their category-wise.
|Category||Reservation of the Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
About Patna Women’s College
Patna Women’s College ls leading institute in the field of Higher Education, whose main focus has been on quality and excellence. It was one of the first institutes of Higher Education Field to have started the needs of women education in Bihar. Thousands of motivated and empowered women have passed through the portals of this college and have entered various fields of life, many making a mark in our country and abroad. The College has come a long way when the pioneer took a difficult task of establishing a Women’s College at a time when only few people were broad minded to support the infant project of higher education for women which was frowned upon.
Patna Women’s College Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. You can take admission in Patna Women’s College by applying to the Patna Women’s College Admission 2022 Application Form, appearing in the entrance exam and getting admission.
A. Patna Women’s College in Bihar. The address is Patna, Bihar, India.
A. Interested and eligible students must check the official website to apply online for Patna Women’s College admission 2022.
A. Admission will be done strictly on the basis of the Merit list prepared after the Entrance Test for the Respective Programmes of study.
Official Website: patnawomenscollege.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.