PMNET 2020 Admit Card – BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admit Card was available as per schedule. BFUHS M.Sc Nursing entrance test admit card was released online under candidates login at bfuhs.ac.in. PMNET exam was conducted on October 19, 2020. To download the PMNET 2020 Admit Card, candidates need to enter the registration number and password. PMNET is conducted by the Baba Farid University for admission M.Sc Nursing course. To get the detailed information regarding PMNET 2020 Admit Card candidates can go with the article.
PMNET 2020 Admit Card (MSc Nursing Entrance Test)
The aspirants who are seeking admission to Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses of Medical and Paramedical courses in the University Centre of Excellence in Research, GGS Medical College and University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidates can check the schedule of PMNET 2020 Admit Card from below:
|Issue of Admit Card||14 Oct 2020|
|Date of conduct of PMNET-2020||19 Oct 2020|
Admit Card: Click here to download the PMNET Admit Card 2020.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
How to download PMNET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the exam successfully will be able to download the admit card of the exam. In order to download the admit card the applicants need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot which is bfuhs.ac.in or they can click the direct link given on this page.
- Then candidates need to login to download the “Admit Card” as shown in below picture.
- The next step is, candidates need to enter their Registration no. and password to download their PMNET 2020 admit card.
- At last candidates are advised to get a printout of their admit card.
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct Entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The centre of the test shall be displayed on the website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2020 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking. However, the candidates who do not darken the fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting a deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five ovals have been left blank.
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.