The admit card for entrance exam of M.Sc Nursing will be available on the official website of the university. PMNET 2020 exam which is going to be conducted by the Baba Farid University for the session of 2020 to give admission to the deserving candidates who are seeking for PG programmes in Nursing. The candidates who have applied for the exam will be able to download the PMNET 2020 Admit Card. Before applying the candidate need to ensure the eligibility criteria given by the conducting body. To get detailed information regarding PMNET 2020 Admit Card candidates can go with the article.
PMNET 2020 Admit Card (MSc Nursing Entrance Test)
The aspirants who are seeking admission to Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses of Medical and Paramedical courses in the University Centre of Excellence in Research, GGS Medical College and University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidates can check the schedule of PMNET 2020 Admit Card from below:
|Issue of Admit Card||First Week of Aug 2020|
|Date of conduct of PMNET-2020||First Week of Aug 2020|
Admit Card: The PMNET Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
How to download PMNET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the exam successfully will be able to download the admit card of the exam. In order to download the admit card the applicants need to follow the given steps:
- The first step for the same is candidates need to visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot which is bfuhs.ac.in or they can click the direct link given on this page.
- Then candidates need to login to download the “Admit Card”.
- The next step is, candidates need to enter their Registration no. and password to download their PMNET 2020 admit card.
- Find the admit card link and download the same.
- At last candidates are advised to get a printout of their admit card.
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct Entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The centre of the test shall be displayed on the website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2020 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking. However, the candidates who do not darken the fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting a deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five ovals have been left blank.
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Insofar, official details of BFUHS M.Sc Nursing PMNET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.