BFUHS Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) 2020 – BFUHS has released the notice for walk-in counseling for M.Sc Nursing admission. Walk-in counseling is conducted for some seats of M.Sc Nursing course are vacant seat in Govt. /University Nursing Colleges. Interested candidates can apply in the office of University College of Nursing, Faridkot upto December 23, 2020, at 9:30 pm. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences conducts the Punjab M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) for admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses for the academic year 2020. Check here the complete information of PMNET 2020 such as application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, exam & counseling schedule, etc.
Latest: BFUHS has released the notice for walk-in counseling for M.Sc Nursing admission. Scroll down to check the complete notice.
Interested candidates are advised to fill the Application Form before the last date. After the completion of the application process candidates able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page. Selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance test.
PMNET 2020 Walk-in Counselling Notice
Candidates who appeared in PMNET-2020 for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses held at University College of Nursing, Faridkot. Candidates who are not residents of Punjab as per Punjab Govt. notification is considered after exhausting Punjab Resident Candidates. Six-month fee from the selected candidates is collected on the spot at the venue of counselling in the form of DD favouring Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot.
Walk-in counseling will be held at University College of Nursing, Faridkot for admission to M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and GNM Courses for vacant seats at University College of Nursing, Faridkot, State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences, Badal, Institute of Nursing, University Regional Centre, Sri Goindwal Sahib, Distt. Tarn Taran and University Institute of Nursing, Jalalabad. Other State candidates may also apply.
PMNET 2020 Important Schedule
The schedule for the PMNET 2020 is given below.
|Availability of Prospectus (Online)||06 Oct 2020|
|Last Date for applying online||12 Oct 2020|
|Last date for deposition of application fee of Rs. 5000/-(2500/- for SC)||13 Oct 2020|
|Correction Fee Rs. 500/-||13 Oct 2020|
|Availability of Admit / Roll Number Card on University Website||14 Oct 2020|
|Date of conduct of PMNET-2020||19 Oct 2020|
|Date of result declaration||20 Oct 2020|
|Cousnelling||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply for Walk-in Counselling||23 Dec 2020|
PMNET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card / Roll Numbers of PMNET-2020 has been released. Candidates can download from the official website or through the link which is provided here. Candidates have to log in through their Registration No. & Password to download the admit card.
Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- The candidates must show, on-demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent
- A candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the Examination Hall.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to verify the identity of each candidate.
- The time and centre of test shall be displayed on website of the University and Admit Cards.
PMNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
- The candidate was a bonafide resident of Punjab. The resident status of Punjab state shall be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed above in this para, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University. In case candidate passed the qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study centre must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi.
PMNET 2020 Application Form
PMNET Application Form 2020 will be released and available on the official website “www.bfuhs.ac.in”. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date, we will laso provide a direct link on this page for your ease. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Scheme of Entrance Test for PMNET 2020
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct Entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The centre of test shall be displayed on the website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2020 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking. However, the candidates who do not darken the fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting a deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five ovals have been left blank.
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Mode of the Test
The test will be of objective type with multiple choice questions and candidates will be provided with a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet. In the Test/Question Booklet, there will be 200 items (questions) serially numbered from 1 to 200. Each item will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Of these four responses only one will be the correct or the most appropriate response.
The candidate will write with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN, the required information regarding Roll Number, Name, Question Booklet No. etc. on the Test/Question Booklet before opening the seal.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
For More Information of BFUHS M.Sc Nursing PMNET 2020, download the Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.