PPMET 2022 Application Form – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab has released the application form for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test, PPMET 2022 (BFUHS BSc Nursing). The last date to submit the PPMET 2022 application form is June 30, 2022. Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 is for admission into B.Sc Nursing course for the academic year 2022. Candidates can get all the information regarding the Application Form of Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 such as schedule, application fee, etc. from here.
Latest – PPMET 2022 application form is out. Scroll down to apply.
PPMET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are able to apply for PPMET 2022 (BFUHS BSc Nursing) through online mode only. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions and fill the application form carefully as any kind of error in filling out the online application form may result in rejection of the form.
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form for PPMET 2022.
PPMET 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam name||PPMET 2022|
|Who releases the form||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||bfuhs.ac.in|
|How to pay the fee||Online payment gateways|
PPMET 2022 Application Form Important Dates
The important dates regarding the application form of PPMET 2022 (BFUHS BSc Nursing) are mentioned below
|Application Form||21 Jun 2022|
|Last date for online submission of application form through University website||30 Jun 2022|
|Last date for deposition of application fee||to be announced|
Candidate must ensure that the phone number, Email ID filled in the online application form are valid as University will make communications by SMS or mail on the given mobile number and Email ID only. The Candidate will be held responsible for non-receipt of information due to the wrong mobile number or Email ID filled in the online Application Form.
PPMET 2022 Application Form Date Notice
Candidates can check the notice for PPMET 2022 application form from below image.
- Rs. 3000/- for General Category (RS. 1500/- for SC categories only) alongwith GST be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank challan form which is generated after applying online through University web site i.e. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in by due date and time.
- Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded / adjusted.
How to fill PPMET 2022 Application Form
Before applying to the PPMET 2022 (BFUHS BSc Nursing) application form candidate must ensure that he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply to PPMET 2022 (BFUHS BSc Nursing) application form by following several steps which are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to go to the official website of the University bfuhs.ac.in.
- Step 2: Then after, candidate has to fill the online application form with all the valid details.
- Step 3: After filling the online application form, the bank challan form will be generated. The fee will be submitted only in the branches of Oriental Bank of the Commerce.
- Step 4: After getting challan form, the candidate will have to upload photograph, signatures and thumb impression. The size of the photograph, signature, Left hand Thumb impression should not be more than 25 KB respectively.
After filling the online application form by the candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration Id and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered phone number through SMS and email and admit card for PPMET 2022 entrance exam will be issued against those Registration Id.
Important Note for PPMET 2022 Application Form
In case candidate wants to make any change in his/her online application form after locking, he/she has to write separate application wherein he/she will clearly describe that what information he/she wants to modify. He will also attach printout of his/her online application form and submit his/her request personally in the University with correction/editing fee. After the last date, no request will be entertained for any change in the application form.
PPMET 2022 Application Form FAQ’s
Ans. No, the application form for PPMET 2022 cannot be filled via offline mode. It can only be filled via online mode.
Ans. You can fill PPMET 2022 Application Form at bfuhs.ac.in
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.