Presidency University Admit Card 2018 for PUBDET and PUMDET will be generated online, for the student to download after the application process. Candidates have to carry a printed hard copy of the PUBDET Admit Card 2018 / PUMDET Admit Card 2018 along with a photograph identical to the one uploaded to the examination center. Admit Card for PUBDET and PUMDET 2018 will be available to download from the dates mentioned in the table. Candidates can check all details regarding PUBDET / PUMDET Admit Card 2018 from this page.
On this page Presidency University Admit Card 2018 details are available for the following courses.
- PUBDET 2018 is for admission to Undergraduate Courses
- PUMDET 2018 is for admission to Post Graduate Courses
Presidency University Admit Card 2018
All the applicants, who filled the application form and eligible, will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for PUBDET / PUMDET 2018. But if during counseling or at any stage later it is found that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his / her candidature shall be canceled even if he/she appeared in the entrance examination and secured a position in the merit list.
|Issue of admit card||02 May 2018||03 May 2018|
|Date of Exam||12 May & 13 May 2018||12 May 2018|
Admit Card: PUBDET / PUMDET Admit Card 2018 will be available on www.wbjeeb.in.
- Click Here to check the list of PUBDET cancelled applications.
- Click Here to check the list of PUMDET cancelled applications.
Candidates must ensure that the Presidency University Exam 2018 Admit Card is not mutilated/ distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such admit cards may not be allowed to appear in PUBDET 2018 / PUMDET 2018.
Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for PUBDET / PUMDET-2018.
- The medium of tests will be English except for vernacular subjects like Hindi and Bengali.
- In every subject, all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions.
- There will be 50 (fifty) questions in each paper, full marks 100 and time 90 minutes.
Rules of the examination for PUBDET 2018
Candidates must go through the rules of examination so that they have a very clear idea about the Examination beforehand. Click the link below to check the examination rules of PUBDET 2018.
- Click here to check the rules of the PUBDET 2018 Examination.