Presidency University Result 2020 declares online at wbjeeb.nic.in. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) releases seperate result for PUBDET as well as PUMDET. Candidates can also access their result for PUBDET and PUMDET from the direct link on this page. To check Presidency University 2020 Result, the candidates need to login by entering their application number and password. The result is declared in the form of rank card to the candidates. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to participate in the Presidency University counselling. Check more details on Presidency University 2020 Result/ Rank Card from this page.
Presidency University Result 2020
Presidency University Result 2020 is released for PUBDET & PUMDET by online mode only. No hard copy of the rank card is sent to the candidates by post. To know the important dates of Presidency University Result 2020 check the table below.
|Presidency University Result||PUBDET||PUMDET|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Jun 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of result||3rd week of Jul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
How to Check Presidency University Result 2020?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to check the results for Presidency University (PUBDET and PUMDET). The steps for the same are given below:
Step 1: First of all, click on the link provided on this page to check the result.
Step 2: Next, candidates are required to log in by entering their application number and password.
Step 3: Submit the login details and then in the next screen, candidates can download their rank card.
Step 4: Finally, take a print out of the Presidency University Rank Card.
Note: Duplicate Rank Cards cannot be generated after the counselling and admission have been conducted by the Board. However, candidates can obtain the same after the completion of counselling by paying a certain amount of money through Bank Draft.
Presidency University 2020 Ranking Methodology and Merit Lists
The exam conducting body will publish the merit rank list as per the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- This List will be released in the name ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank)
- Separate merit ranks will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates must note that ‘GMR’ shall only be applicable for counseling process and seat allotment.
- The ranks will be allotted to the candidates in the descending order as per the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Presidency University 2020 Tie-breaking Criteria
If 2 or more obtain equal marks then there will also be a tie resolving criteria. The tie is going to be resolved by keeping in mind the following pointers listed below.
- Candidates obtaining less negative marks will be placed at the better rank in case of a tie.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then all such students will be given the same rank and will be considered for the counselling process and admission with a bunching effect.
Important Instruction about Presidency University Result 2020
Candidates are required to keep certain things in mind while checking the Result. The instructions which have to be kept in mind are given below:
- The final result is going to be published in the form of Rank Cards and it is only going to be made available over the official website i.e. in the online mode.
- Candidates are required to keep their rank cards carefully as it is going to be needed in most of the events related to the admission.
- The Rank Cards will be issued to all the candidates who appeared in the examination. However, candidates must note that ranks will be awarded to only those candidates who are eligible for the counselling round and further admission process. A cut off rank / or score shall be decided only by the Board.
Presidency University Admission 2020 PUBDET/PUMDET Selection Procedure
The selection of the deserved & meritorious students for the admission into Presidency University via PUBDET & PUMDET are as follows:
Entrance Test- University shall conduct an entrance examination in order to take admission for new academic session. It is mandatory to qualify the same to become an eligible candidate for the next round of admission.
Counselling – Once the results got published after the examination, now to its time to attend the counselling round physically which is to be conducted by the Presidency University as per the schedule dates. It is advised to carry all your certificates, especially admit card during counselling round.
Document Verification – After the counselling process this is the final stage of selection which is document verification. During this verification process it is mandatory to carry all your original certificates along with the photocopies of the same, to fulfill the conditions of document verification procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans – Candidates can check the results from the official website with the help of login credentials like Application Number and Password.
Ans – No, University will not send any kind of intimation for the declaration of the result.
Ans – After the declaration of the result the merit will be prepared on the basis of rank secured by the candidate and later will be called for the counselling round.
Ans – Candidates are advised to take the print of the scorecard which later will be needed for the counselling round.
Ans – Candidate can get the duplicate copy of the scorecard before the counselling by registering and paying the fees for that. The link will be available for some prescribed period of time.
Insofar, official details of Presidency University for PUBDET and PUMDET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.