Panjab University M.Phil Admission 2018 – Panjab University has released notification for admission in M.Phil Course in the Teaching Department / P.U Regional Centre Muktsar for the session 2018-2019. Interested and Eligible candidates may fill their Application form as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete details of Panjab University M.Phil Admission 2018 on this page below.
Panjab University M.Phil Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in M.Phil course have to fill their Application on or before the last date of application. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Entrance Test and Interview.
Schedule for the Panjab University M.Phil Admission 2018 is given below.
|Date of availability of online entrance form||1st week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the bank challan||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card online||4th week of Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||01 Jul 2018|
|Uploading of Answer key||2nd week of Jul 2018|
Application Form 2018
The candidates those who are interested in applying for Punjab University M.Phil Admission 2018 can fill their applications in the prescribed format on or before the last date. Candidates can download their Application form from the direct link will be provided below.
Apply Online : Link will be available on the official website i.e., puchd.ac.in
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Enter your Father’s name.
- Enter your Mother’s name.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Post Graduation Registration number.
- Select Post Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Post Graduation Passing/Appearing year from drop down menu.
- Select Course from drop down menu
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee.
- Check your journal number, branch code and date of deposit given by the bank.
After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here To Complete Link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock(confirm) your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
If any candidate who submits multiple Online Entrance Test Forms for the same/different Course his/her candidature shall be considered only on the basis of one course.
- M.Phil. in Department of Physical Education: The qualification for admission to the couse shall be M.P.Ed. of Panjab University with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/BC Category). OR
- M.P.Ed. (two years) degree with 55% (50% marks for SC/ST/BC Category) marks of any other University recognized by Panjab University.
- Minimum aggregate marks to Pass: As per University regulation. Admission shall be on the basis of Panjab University Entrance Test
For M.Phil. in Sociology, a candidate should have obtained Master‟s degree in the subject of Sociology or Anthropology (Social Anthropology) with 55%(50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD Category) marks in aggregate.
Any candidate with M.Sc. (any branch of science)/ M.Tech./M.E. (any branch of engineering)/ M.Pharm. relevant to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology would be considered as eligible to pursue Ph.D. in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD Category) marks in aggregate are required in qualifying exam and existing rules of the university will apply. Further, the final decision of enrolment will be subject to the approval by the Joint Academic Administrative Purse (JAAP) committee (subject to the approval of Syndicate/ Senate).
The Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates only provisionally, at their sole risk and responsibility subject to the final confirmation of their eligibility at the time of admission / enrolment. It is further clarified that the candidates shall be taking the test at their own risk and responsibility as far as their eligibility is concerned and the University shall, in no way, be responsible if they are found to be ineligible, later, leading to cancellation of their result or any other consequence(s) emanating from the same.
The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only, except in the test for language other than English, Music and Indian Theatre.
Test for Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work and Police Administration will be conducted in the medium of English, Hindi and Punjabi.
The Test shall consist of 2 papers in each subject as detailed below:
Paper-I (Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions)
- Duration: One Hour
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Number of questions: 50
- Questions to be attempted: 50
Each question will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking.
Paper-II (Subjective / Descriptive Type)
- Duration: Two Hours
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Number of questions: 10
- Questions to be attempted: 05
Each question will carry ten marks.
Initial evaluation will be of Paper-I (Objective Type). Only if a candidate obtains 55% (50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks or more only then his/ her paper II will be evaluated.
To qualify for M.Phil. enrolment the candidate must obtain at least 40% (35% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks in paper II.
For more details about M.Phil Admission candidates refer to the Information Brochure.
Insofar only exam date has been announced. Other details of PU M.Phil Admission 2018 have not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University releases PU M.Phil Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.