Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 is the Entrance Exam organized by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur for admission in Post Graduate courses in a different discipline such as M.Sc. Agriculture, M.Sc. Horticulture, M.Sc. Home Science and M.Sc. Forestry. Candidates who possess the required qualification and eligibility criteria have to apply online. Interested candidates who want to enroll themselves in these courses can check all the details regarding admissions. The details of Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 application form, eligibility, admit card are given below on this page.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur will conduct the Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 entrance test. Candidates who are interested in following courses must appear for Rajasthan Pre PG 2018.
Schedule for Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 is given below:
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application||01 Mar 2018|
|Date of closure for filling of online application||10 Apr 2018|
|Last date for editing Application Forms||12 Apr 2018|
|Online admit cards available||14 May 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||20 May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheets, answer key and marks obtained||25 May 2018|
|Last date for objections if any||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of result & opening of online option form||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date for depositing the online option form fee||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for editing the online option form||01 Jul 2018|
|Display of 1st provisional admission list||04 Jul 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or submitting request for upward assessment||07 Jul 2018|
|Display of 2nd provisional admission list||10 Jul 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or submitting request for 2nd upward assessment||13 Jul 2018|
|Display of 3rd provisional admission list||16 Jul 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee||18 Jul 2018|
|Reporting with original document in respective college||19 Jul 2018|
|Opening of option form for online spot counseling||21 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online option form||23 Jul 2018|
|Display of provisional list||25 Jul 2018|
|Last date for depositing the online fees||27 Jul 2018|
|Reporting in the college||28 Jul 2018|
|On the spot counseling||30 Jul 2018|
|Reporting in the college||31 Jul 2018|
University will publish various admission list of admission and after each admission list, the candidate has to report at the allotted college to complete the rest of the admission formalities
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Application Form
The application for Rajasthan Pre PG TEST 2018 is accepted online. The process of online application form is given on the official website at www.rcaudaipur.com. A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling up Rajasthan Pre-PG TEST-2018 application form online.
- Click here to apply online for Rajasthan Pre PG 2018.
- Click here for login to Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form 2018.
Fees will be deposited online only while filling the application form. The fee is not refundable, transferable and adjustable in any case. The application fee as per last year is given below for reference purpose only.
- UnReserved /OBC/SBC: Rs. 2800/- (excluding bank charges)
- SC/ST/Disabled (PC) > 39%: Rs.1400/- (excluding bank charges)
Procedure to Apply Online For Rajasthan Pre PG 2018
Step-1: Offline preparation for filling the Online Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through these instructions and before starting filling of application form he or she must keep all relevant document ready to avoid any reason for not accepting the form by the system.
- Take a photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of a photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. The sample image is already given on the website.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. cast category and/or physically challenge certificate indicating >39% disability should be scan in “pdf” format.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII and PDC of Undergraduate (if passed already) in “pdf” format.
- Mobile number of the candidate or nearest relative (all the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile).
- In case nonavailability of this number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information for which this office will not bear any responsibility.
Step-2: Depositing the fees
- Fees of the application form are Rs. 2800/- + Bank Charges if any for General/OBC/SBC candidates and Rs.1400/- + Bank Charges if any for candidates of SC/ST/PC >39%. Fees will be accepted only online.
- This fee is not refundable, transferable and adjustable for future examination.
- Candidates are advised to keep the details of bank account viz., Name of the bank and branch, account holders’ name, number, type of the account etc. for ready reference in near future.
Step-3: Filling of Online Application Form
- Candidate must read the instructions given on the website carefully.
- The entries of the online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belong to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- For any change in your application form, this office will not be responsible.
Step-4: Printing of application form
- Proper print will only possible after successful submission of application form and deposition of fees.
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get print of application form.
Note: Candidates need not send hard copy of the application to the Coordinator.
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling up the application form online for Pre-PG TEST-2018. If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such candidate will be canceled as soon as the error is detected even at a later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission to PG courses shall be as under:
The candidates who have passed the B.Sc. Ag., B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc. Forestry honors are eligible for Pre-PG Ag., B.Sc. Home Science/CS honors for Pre-PG Home Science/CS and B.F.Sc. honors for Pre-PG Fisheries science from any recognized university.
A candidate must have secured at least 55% marks or equaling OGPA in the aforesaid examinations. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to the candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SBC (Non-creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Degree / Provisional degree certificate is essential at the time of filling the option form. Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the Pre-PG shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the examination. The result of the examinations i.e. PDC is essential at the time of filling the option form
Domicile Criteria/ Residential Requirement:
The JET is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only or a candidate must fulfill the following conditions for admission:
- The candidate must have studied for the last three years in the qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan i.e. passed 10th and 10+2 (in the qualifying subjects) from Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a Son/Daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including Officer of All India Services borne on the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a Son/Daughter of a permanent or retired employee of Indian Defence Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan Origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defensive personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
- A candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Admit Card
Admission card for Pre PG Test- 2018 will be available for download on the official website. No admission card will be sent personally to the candidate. Candidate can download the admit card online by using Registration number and the password. The link to download the admit card will also be available on this page as per official announcement.
Candidates should bring the following at the time of examination –
- The admit card downloaded from the university website.
- Latest original photo ID photo ID.
- Blue/Black transparent ballpoint pen for marking the answers.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Exam Pattern
The candidates desiring admission in M.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry have to attempt the paper of Pre-Pg Ag., those in M.Sc. Home Science have to attempt Pre-PG Home Science and those in M.F.Sc have to attempt Pre-PG Fisheries.
The question paper will be only in English and consists of 100 multiple choice type questions. There would be four suggested option to each question.
Marking scheme: Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (Negative marking). If more than one option is chosen, it will be treated as the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted for unmarked/ unattempted questions.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Syllabus
Official Website: www.rcaudaipur.com.
For more about Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 – Download Information Brochure.