|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 is the Entrance Exam organized by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur for admission in Post Graduate courses in different discipline such as M.Sc. Agriculture, M.Sc. Horticulture, M.Sc. Home Science and M.Sc. Forestry. Candidates who possess the required qualification and eligibility criteria have to apply online. It is expected that application process will commence in the month of March 2018. University will publish various admission list of admission and after each admission list, candidate has to report at the allotted college to complete the rest of the admission formalities. Interested candidates who want to enrol themselves for these courses can check all the details regarding admissions. The details of Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 application form, eligibility, admit card are given below on this page.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur will conduct the Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 entrance test. Candidates who are interested in following courses must appear for Rajasthan Pre PG 2018.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application||01st week of Mar 2018|
|Date of closure for filling of online application||02nd week of Apr 2018|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||03rd week of May 2018|
|Commencement of the examination||last week of May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheets, answer key and marks obtained||last week of May 2018|
|Last date for objections if any||last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result & opening of online option form||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date of online option form||01st week of Jul 2018|
|Display of 1st provisional admission list||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment or applying for upward assessment||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Display of 2nd provisional admission list||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment or applying for upward assessment||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Display of 3rd provisional admission list||last week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee online||last week of Jul 2018|
|Reporting in the college||last week of Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||01st week of Aug 2018|
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling up application form online for Pre-PG TEST-2018. If a non eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such candidate will be cancelled as soon as the error is detected even at a later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission to PG courses shall be as under:
Those candidates who fulfill the residential requirement will have to fulfill the following academic qualification to appear in the test.
For admission in M.Sc. (Agriculture): The candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from recognized university, securing 55% or above marks in aggregate or equivalent OGPA. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the UG examination of 2018 are not eligible for Pre-PG 2018. The candidates having 4 years Bachelors’ degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Home Science are eligible for M.Sc. in the following subjects:
The candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture and Forestry are eligible for M.Sc. in the following subjects:
|Academic Degree||Subjects in which eligible|
|B.Sc. Horticulture (Honors)||M.Sc. Horticulture and All subjects of M. Sc. (Ag.) except Agronomy and Livestock Production & Management|
|B.Sc. Forestry (Honors)||M.Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture, Forestry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MBBT), Plant Physiology, Soil Science, Entomology, Plant Pathology abd Biochemistry|
|B.Sc. Home Science (Honors)||M.Sc. Home Science|
For Admission in M.Sc. (Home Science): Only women candidates are eligible for this programme. The Candidate should have four years Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science from any recognized university, securing 55% or above marks in aggregate or equivalent OGPA. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the UG examination of 2018 are not eligible for Pre-PG 2018.
Duration of M.Sc. programme is two years for the students with 4 years degree programme. The students from non-agriculture universities and those from three-year degree programme will have to undertake remedial courses which may be of one semester extra duration.
Domicile Criteria/ Residential Requirement:
- The Pre-PG TEST-2018 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only or a candidate must fulfill the following conditions for admission to the various faculties. The candidate must have studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for atleast 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a Son/Daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including Officer of All India Services borne on the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a Son/Daughter of a permanent or retired employee of Indian Defence Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan Origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defense personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
- Candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Application Form
The application for Rajasthan Pre PG TEST 2018 will be accepted online. The process of online application form is given on the official website at www.rcaudaipur.com. A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling up Rajasthan Pre-PG TEST-2018 application form online.
Fees will be deposited online only while filling the application form. The fee is not refundable, transferable and adjustable in any case. The application fee as per last year is given below for reference purpose only.
- UnReserved /OBC/SBC : Rs. 2800/- (excluding bank charges)
- SC/ST/Disabled (PC) > 39% : Rs.1400/- (excluding bank charges)
Procedure to Apply Online For Rajasthan Pre PG 2018
Step-1: Off line preparation for filling the Online Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through these instructions and before starting filling of
application form he or she must keep all relevant document ready to avoid any reason for
non accepting the form by the system.
- Take a photograph paste it on plain paper and sign below the photograph. A sample image is given on the website.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. cast category and/or physically challenge certificate indicating >39% disability should be scan in “pdf” format.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII and PDC of Under graduate (if passed already) in “pdf” format.
- Mobile number of the candidate or nearest relative (all the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile).
- Incase non availability of this number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information for which this office will not bear any responsibility.
Step-2: Filling of Online Application Form
- Candidate must read the instructions given on the website carefully.
- The entries of the online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belong to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- For any change in your application form this office will not be responsible.
Step-3: Depositing the fees
- Fees of application form is Rs. 2800/- + Bank Charges if any for General/OBC/SBC candidates and Rs.1400/- + Bank Charges if any for candidates of SC/ST/PC >39%. Fees will be acceptable only online.
- This fee is not refundable, transferable and adjustable for future examination.
Step-4: Printing of application form
- Proper print will only possible after successful submission of application form and deposition of fees.
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get print of application form.
Note: Candidates need not to send hard copy of application to the Coordinator.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Admit Card
Admission card for Pre PG Test- 2018 will be available for download on the official website. No admission card will be sent personally to the candidate. Candidate can download the admit card online by using Registration number and the password. The link to download admit card will be now available on this page as per official announcement.
Candidates should bring the following at the time of examination –
- The admit card downloaded from the university website.
- Latest original photo ID photo ID.
- Blue/Black transparent ball point pen for marking the answers.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
If above window does not load, Click here to view/Download the syllabus for Rajasthan Pre PG entrance test.
For reference check Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 – Information brochure