|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 is the Entrance Exam is organized by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur for admission in Post Graduate courses in different discipline such as M.Sc. Agriculture, M.Sc. Horticulture, M.Sc. Home Science and M.Sc. Forestry. The interested candidates who want to enroll themselves for these courses can check all the details regarding admissions. The details of Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 application form, eligibility, admit card are given below on this page.
Latest: – Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 1st Seat Allotment has been declared. Check through the “Result” link below.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur has published notification for Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 entrance test for admission in Post Graduate courses in different discipline such as M.Sc. Agriculture, M.Sc. Horticulture, M.Sc. Home Science and M.Sc. Forestry. Candidates who are interested for following courses must appear for Rajasthan Pre PG 2017. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 entrance exam.
Schedule for Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 is given below.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application||01 Mar 2017|
|Date of closure for filling of online application||10 Apr 2017|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||15 May 2017|
|Commencement of the examination||21 May 2017|
|Display of OMR sheets, answer key and marks obtained||28 May 2017|
|Last date for objections if any||31 May 2017|
|Declaration of result & opening of online option form||08 Jun 2017|
|Last date of online option form||07 Jul 2017|
|Display of 1st provisional admission list||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date for accepting allotment or applying for upward assessment||15 Jul 2017|
|Display of 2nd provisional admission list||18 Jul 2017|
|Last date for accepting allotment or applying for upward assessment||20 Jul 2017|
|Display of 3rd provisional admission list||24 Jul 2017|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee online||26 Jul 2017|
|Reporting in the college||31 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2017|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Quick Links
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Admit Card
Admission card for Pre PG Test- 2017 has now available for download on the official website. No admission card will be sent personally to the candidate. Candidate can download the admit card online by using Registration number and the password given. The link to download admit card will be now available on this page,
- Application Process over….!!
Candidates should bring the following at the time of examination –
- The admit card downloaded from the university website.
- Latest original photo ID photo ID.
- Blue/Black transparent ball point pen for marking the answers.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Application Form
The application for Rajasthan Pre PG TEST 2017 will be accepted online. The process of online application form is given on the official website at www.rcaudaipur.com. A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling up Rajasthan Pre-PG TEST-2017 application form online. Interested & eligible candidate may also apply online through the direct “Apply Online” link.
Fees will be deposited online only while filling the application form. Fee is not refundable, transferable and adjustable in any case.
- Un Reserved /OBC/SBC : Rs. 2800/- (excluding bank charges)
- SC/ST/Disabled (PC) > 39% : Rs.1400/- (excluding bank charges)
Note: Jats from Bharatpur and Dholpur district are no more eligible for OBC Category therefor they have to fill application only in unreserved (UR) category else candidature will be cancelled.
Procedure to Apply Online For Rajasthan Pre PG 2017
Step-1: Off line preparation for filling the Online Application Form
- Take a photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Pest the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. Sample image is given on website.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. cast category and/or physically challenge certificate indicating >39% disability should be scan in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII and PDC of Under graduate (if passed already) in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Mobile number of the candidate or nearest relative (all the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile).
- Incase non availability of this number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information for which this office will not bear any responsibility.
Step-2: Filling of Online Application Form
- Candidate must read the instructions given on the web site carefully.
- The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belongs to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form up to last date i.e. 10.04.2017 using registration number and pass word. Keep the password very safe as anyone can change your details and misuse it. For any change in your application form this office
- For any change in your application form this office will not be responsible.
Step-3: Depositing the fees
- Fees of application form is Rs. 2800/- + Bank Charges if any for General/OBC/SBC candidates and Rs.1400/- + Bank Charges if any for candidates of SC/ST/PC >39%. Fees will be acceptable only online.
- This fee is not refundable, transferable and adjustable for future examination.
Step-4: Printing of application form
- Proper print will only possible after successful submission of application form and deposition of fees.
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get print of application form.
Note: Candidates need not to send hard copy of application to the Coordinator.
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling up application form online for Pre-PG TEST-2017. If a non eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such candidate will be cancelled as soon as the error is detected even at a later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission to PG courses shall be as under:
Those candidates who fulfill the residential requirement will have to fulfill the following academic qualification to appear in the test.
For admission in M.Sc. (Agriculture): The candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from recognized university, securing 55% or above marks in aggregate or equivalent OGPA. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the UG examination of 2017 are not eligible for Pre-PG 2017. The candidates having 4 years Bachelors’ degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Home Science are eligible for M.Sc. in the following subjects:
The candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture and Forestry are eligible for M.Sc. in the following subjects:
|Academic Degree||Subjects in which eligible|
|B.Sc. Horticulture (Honors)||M.Sc. Horticulture and All subjects of M. Sc. (Ag.) except Agronomy and Livestock Production & Management|
|B.Sc. Forestry (Honors)||M.Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture, Forestry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MBBT), Plant Physiology, Soil Science, Entomology, Plant Pathology abd Biochemistry|
|B.Sc. Home Science (Honors)||M.Sc. Home Science|
For Admission in M.Sc. (Home Science): Only women candidates are eligible for this programme. The Candidate should have four years Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science from any recognized university, securing 55% or above marks in aggregate or equivalent OGPA. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the UG examination of 2017 are not eligible for Pre-PG 2017.
Duration of M.Sc. programme is two years for the students with 4 years degree programme. The students from non-agriculture universities and those from three-year degree programme will have to undertake remedial courses which may be of one semester extra duration.
Domicile Criteria/ Residential Requirement:
- The Pre-PG TEST-2017 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only or a candidate must fulfill the following conditions for admission to the various faculties. The candidate must have studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for atleast 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a Son/Daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including Officer of All India Services borne on the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a Son/Daughter of a permanent or retired employee of Indian Defence Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan Origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defense personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
- Candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
If above window does not load, Click here to view/Download the syllabus for Rajasthan Pre PG entrance test.