APRDC CET Application Form 2017 is available online. Date of Examination is 04 May 2017 and Application Fee is Rs. 150. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for RDC CET 2017. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs. 150.00 through Online for submission of application through Online.
|Online submission of Application starts||18 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||10 Apr 2017|
APRDC CET 2017 Application Form
Eligbile candidates can apply online for APRDC CET 2017. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs. 150.00 through Onlinefor submission of application through Online.
- The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website aprs.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
- The candidate has to mention the names of colleges in which admission is seeking on order of priority among the eligible colleges.
- On submission of Application through Online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.